791361346 il 340x270 484745109 s3f2
Deal Cadet

Portugal won UEFA Euro Cup 2016 biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin cool

• In
10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Dr strange 2016 v2  new logo  by drdarkdoom d9z2e5v
Deal Cadet

Finally the dream has come true. He deserved this more than any other in the planet. CR7, the greatest player of all time. A true champion,legend, leader and fighter.

B612 tempbluetooth 20161204 175429
Deal Lieutenant

Hell yeah. Haters? Sleeping? biggrin

Deal Lieutenant
@Dr.STRANGE wrote:

Finally the dream has come true. He deserved this more than any other in the planet. CR7, the greatest player of all time. A true champion,legend, leader and fighter.

Word doctor

Casper friendly ghost
Deal Cadet

a well deserved win for portugal

Tumblr mrfz4i7dmx1rf5wloo1 250
Deal Captain

True legend CR7

ad bot
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Most undeserving team to win the Euro’s i think.

No wins in the group stage. Won just 1 game in 90 mins the whole tournament.

Extremely lucky with the RO16, QF and SF draws. I mean, no one finishing 3rd in group must get Poland, Switzerland and wales to reach finals.

The tournament has been a disaster with the 24 teams. Its been a yawnfest and i really hope they don’t increase the world cup size to 40 teams.

Happy for Ronaldo though. At least one of Ronaldo and Messi has won something for his country.

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
@prithvirao17 wrote:

Extremely lucky with the RO16, QF and SF draws. I mean, no one finishing 3rd in group must get Poland, Switzerland and wales to reach finals.

The tournament has been a disaster with the 24 teams. Its been a yawnfest and i really hope they don’t increase the world cup size to 40 teams.

Happy for Ronaldo though. At least one of Ronaldo and Messi has won something for his country.

And they didn’t lose a game too.
Well there are two sides for a coin.
If a better fancy playing team always win football then it won’t make football interesting.
Unpredictability makes football more Beautiful.
They have beaten Crotia who beat Spain,They have beaten Wales who beat Belgium who are all tournament favourites and finally they have beaten France who beat Germany who are the World Champions.
Portugal were really really strong in Defence and they had one outstanding individual in front who can score at any moment.
And Portugal are deserved Champions of Euro 2016.

Deal Lieutenant
@maddydilip wrote:

@prithvirao17 wrote:

And they didn’t lose a game too.
Well there are two sides for a coin.
If a better fancy playing team always win football then it won’t make football interesting.
Unpredictability makes football more Beautiful.
They have beaten Crotia who beat Spain,They have beaten Wales who beat Belgium who are all tournament favourites and finally they have beaten France who beat Germany who are World Champions.
Portugal were really really strong in Defence and they had one outstanding individual in front who can score at any moment.
And Portugal are deserved Champions of Euro 2016.

True sir

Deal Lieutenant
@prithvirao17 wrote:

Lol who were u rooting for? Don’t tell me ballet dancers Germany!! biggrin a win is a win. I know it hurts. But suck it up biggrin only Portugal deserved to win this. Only cr7 did.

Missing
Deal Subedar

On a night that was supposed to be the showcase of CR7, ultimately it was France Vs Rui Patricio.
Reminds me of 1990 world cup, where Goycocheya single handed took Argentina to the Finals.

Missing