Query about american express card

Query about american express card

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Heavyball2 med 1
Deal Cadet
0
84
326
35

I hear there is an offer that if we do 4 transactions of 1000 value each, we will get 1000 bonus points. My question is if my 4th transaction was an online order which got cancelled and my amount got refunded (credited back to the card), will i still get the 1000 point or not?

  • In
9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
192
2254
46

It has happened to me once, the poins were not deducted after the transaction was reversed.

Heavyball2 med 1
Deal Cadet
0
84
326
35

Come on. Inn golo mein barood to tumhi ko bharna hai
Translation: Come one. You only have to fill the explosives (his name is Barood) in these balls.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
51958
1041
@dragonball wrote:

Come on. Inn golo mein barood to tumhi ko bharna hai
Translation: Come one. You only have to fill the explosives (his name is Barood) in these balls.


Ha.. Ha..
God gifted.barood like @eskimo
Take care and Dont misuse.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
78
184
15

got my amex card recently, amex users kindly enlighten if amex removes renewal fees or they always charge 4500, your exp

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
141
1606
13
@djfreaky2808 wrote:

got my amex card recently, amex users kindly enlighten if amex removes renewal fees or they always charge 4500, your exp


Charge Card or Credit Card. Also what level (Gold / Platinum etc)

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
78
184
15
@panchabhut wrote:

@djfreaky2808 wrote:

got my amex card recently, amex users kindly enlighten if amex removes renewal fees or they always charge 4500, your exp


Charge Card or Credit Card. Also what level (Gold / Platinum etc)


credit card, the newly launched one, amex membership rewards card https://www.americanexpress.com/in/content/memb...

rewards same as gold charge card so gold card i guess

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
141
1606
13

I got a Gold Credit Card (upgraded by Amex from Green Card). The normal annual charge is 990+tax (special upgrade offer) but they have not charged it in last 3 years. My annual spend is more than 1.5 Lakhs (mainly use for official tours).

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
192
2254
46
@djfreaky2808 wrote:

got my amex card recently, amex users kindly enlighten if amex removes renewal fees or they always charge 4500, your exp

they decide whether to waive of the fee or not by looking at your spending history and patterns.

Missing