Query regarding Amazon SBI offer for Redmi Note 3

Query regarding Amazon SBI offer for Redmi Note 3

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
0
199
1148
36

1) Is the SBI offer valid on Redmi Note 3? Whats the best deal currently, or in the near future?

2) Is it 15% for both app and website, or 15% for app and 10% for website?

Thanks in advance.

16 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Osho
Critic
21
169
13278
214

@mas143forever

1. Of course, it is.

2. 15% on both web and app.

But it was available at 10999 along with SBI offer two days back. You missed it? confused

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Kabali
Deal Colonel
443
23,395
33706
274
@Magus wrote:

@mas143forever

1. Of course, it is.

2. 15% on both web and app.

But it was available at 10999 along with SBI offer two days back. You missed it? confused


i thought it would be thr till 28th eek

@getready

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,114
10562
107
@rajrocks wrote:


@Magus wrote:

@mas143forever

1. Of course, it is.

2. 15% on both web and app.

But it was available at 10999 along with SBI offer two days back. You missed it? confused


i thought it would be thr till 28th eek

@getready

It wasnt official discount so price hike is expected

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
266
2

12.00am on Flipkart tomorrow

Osho
Critic
21
169
13278
214
@rajrocks wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@mas143forever

1. Of course, it is.

2. 15% on both web and app.

But it was available at 10999 along with SBI offer two days back. You missed it? confused


i thought it would be thr till 28th eek

@getready


Same pinch. toungueout

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
0
199
1148
36
@Magus wrote:

@mas143forever

1. Of course, it is.

2. 15% on both web and app.

But it was available at 10999 along with SBI offer two days back. You missed it? confused


yeah. missed it. i saw it for 10999. but wasnt decided. now when decided, offer gone. sad

ordered with sbi 15% offer now. if price drop happens again, will cancel and reorder.

Kungfu
Deal Subedar
0
120
2538
82
@mas143forever wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@mas143forever

1. Of course, it is.

2. 15% on both web and app.

But it was available at 10999 along with SBI offer two days back. You missed it? confused


yeah. missed it. i saw it for 10999. but wasnt decided. now when decided, offer gone. sad

ordered with sbi 15% offer now. if price drop happens again, will cancel and reorder.


Are you sure you’ll get 15% cb for the second order? wink

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
0
199
1148
36
@ZIZER wrote:

@mas143forever wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@mas143forever

1. Of course, it is.

2. 15% on both web and app.

But it was available at 10999 along with SBI offer two days back. You missed it? confused


yeah. missed it. i saw it for 10999. but wasnt decided. now when decided, offer gone. sad

ordered with sbi 15% offer now. if price drop happens again, will cancel and reorder.


Are you sure you’ll get 15% cb for the second order? wink

No, I am sure that I will use a different SBI card if it comes to reordering. wink

Or will go with Flipkart if they give instant 1000 off.

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
27
2,079
56006
1064
@mas143forever wrote:

@ZIZER wrote:

@mas143forever wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@mas143forever

1. Of course, it is.

2. 15% on both web and app.

But it was available at 10999 along with SBI offer two days back. You missed it? confused


yeah. missed it. i saw it for 10999. but wasnt decided. now when decided, offer gone. sad

ordered with sbi 15% offer now. if price drop happens again, will cancel and reorder.


Are you sure you’ll get 15% cb for the second order? wink

No, I am sure that I will use a different SBI card if it comes to reordering. wink

Or will go with Flipkart if they give instant 1000 off.


They already gave, wait for the product to be live
Grab it on flipkart

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
0
199
1148
36
@Achilles wrote:

@mas143forever wrote:

@ZIZER wrote:

@mas143forever wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@mas143forever

1. Of course, it is.

2. 15% on both web and app.

But it was available at 10999 along with SBI offer two days back. You missed it? confused


yeah. missed it. i saw it for 10999. but wasnt decided. now when decided, offer gone. sad

ordered with sbi 15% offer now. if price drop happens again, will cancel and reorder.


Are you sure you’ll get 15% cb for the second order? wink

No, I am sure that I will use a different SBI card if it comes to reordering. wink

Or will go with Flipkart if they give instant 1000 off.


They already gave, wait for the product to be live
Grab it on flipkart

Yeah. Waiting for it to go live. If i manage to grab one, will cancel amazon sbi one.

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
0
199
1148
36

Any rich guy here having Yes Bank Card and willing to help for Redmi Note 3 purchase? toungueout

Missing