RECHARGEKARLE website fraud..

RECHARGEKARLE website fraud..

Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Missing
Deal Subedar
10
381
1216
7

Hi everyone..
i jst wntd to knw if someone from DD also been cheated by rechargekarle website?
this site was working till nov 2015 after that theur servers were down saying they were upgrading and then it all stopped and even the site is not opening now…
i lost my 10,000 rs loaded in 3 diff wallets on their site…is it possible to take action against them
their webiste is also not showing on google and blogs and everything is gone…

14 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21710
161

@samisam093 bro why did you load money to it, it is not paytm or freecharge roll

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
381
1216
7
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@samisam093 bro why did you load money to it, it is not paytm or freecharge roll

I added it last year during sep oct and then it was working fine with offers such as 200 cb on 1200 load money and source was payu so u cn raise issue any time …i thght its trust worthy but lost the money roll roll sad sad

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
0
23510
223

10,000 in three wallets confused Company ne socha hoga, chalo Angel investor mil gaya, ab nayi app banaate hein lol Seriously, 10000 in three wallets? eek

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
381
1216
7
@Plato wrote:

10,000 in three wallets confused Company ne socha hoga, chalo Angel investor mil gaya, ab nayi app banaate hein lol Seriously, 10000 in three wallets? eek

Yup roll nd dat was not 1dt time i have been doing that past few months in 2015 and it was smooth every time..and was working well for recharges n payment as well…

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
381
1216
7
@samisam093 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

10,000 in three wallets confused Company ne socha hoga, chalo Angel investor mil gaya, ab nayi app banaate hein lol Seriously, 10000 in three wallets? eek

Yup roll nd dat was not 1dt time i have been doing that past few months in 2015 and it was smooth every time..and was working well for recharges n payment as well…

Posting a link of their offers and not some self promotion..dnt mis judge the link as its of some other website
REMOVED

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21710
161
@samisam093 wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@samisam093 bro why did you load money to it, it is not paytm or freecharge roll

I added it last year during sep oct and then it was working fine with offers such as 200 cb on 1200 load money and source was payu so u cn raise issue any time …i thght its trust worthy but lost the money roll roll sad sad


i was suspecting same, after that offer, it got shutdown… anyways dnt trust any wallet from now on…

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
0
23510
223
@samisam093 wrote:

@samisam093 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

10,000 in three wallets confused Company ne socha hoga, chalo Angel investor mil gaya, ab nayi app banaate hein lol Seriously, 10000 in three wallets? eek

Yup roll nd dat was not 1dt time i have been doing that past few months in 2015 and it was smooth every time..and was working well for recharges n payment as well…

Posting a link of their offers and not some self promotion..dnt mis judge the link as its of some other website
http://rechargetricksbuzz.com/rechargekarle-off...

Itni Badtameez naam ki website thi isi liye meine try nahin kiya kabhie. Agar iska naam hota jaise ki rechargekarlijiye.com toh shaayad mein bhi fans jaata jhaanse mein.

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
381
1216
7
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:


@samisam093 wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@samisam093 bro why did you load money to it, it is not paytm or freecharge roll

I added it last year during sep oct and then it was working fine with offers such as 200 cb on 1200 load money and source was payu so u cn raise issue any time …i thght its trust worthy but lost the money roll roll sad sad


i was suspecting same, after that offer, it got shutdown… anyways dnt trust any wallet from now on…

Yup…tagging that person who is suspended but once was there in DD
@deveshkumar0092420

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
381
1216
7
@Plato wrote:


@samisam093 wrote:

@samisam093 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

10,000 in three wallets confused Company ne socha hoga, chalo Angel investor mil gaya, ab nayi app banaate hein lol Seriously, 10000 in three wallets? eek

Yup roll nd dat was not 1dt time i have been doing that past few months in 2015 and it was smooth every time..and was working well for recharges n payment as well…

Posting a link of their offers and not some self promotion..dnt mis judge the link as its of some other website
http://rechargetricksbuzz.com/rechargekarle-off...

Itni Badtameez naam ki website thi isi liye meine try nahin kiya kiya kabhie. Agar iska naam hota jaise ki rechargekarlijiye.com toh shaayad mein bhi fans jaata jhaanse mein.

Is there any way to take action against them…???

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
0
23510
223
@samisam093 wrote:

@Plato wrote:


@samisam093 wrote:

@samisam093 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

10,000 in three wallets confused Company ne socha hoga, chalo Angel investor mil gaya, ab nayi app banaate hein lol Seriously, 10000 in three wallets? eek

Yup roll nd dat was not 1dt time i have been doing that past few months in 2015 and it was smooth every time..and was working well for recharges n payment as well…

Posting a link of their offers and not some self promotion..dnt mis judge the link as its of some other website
http://rechargetricksbuzz.com/rechargekarle-off...

Itni Badtameez naam ki website thi isi liye meine try nahin kiya kiya kabhie. Agar iska naam hota jaise ki rechargekarlijiye.com toh shaayad mein bhi fans jaata jhaanse mein.

Is there any way to take action against them…???

Even if possible, after 1 yr, who will take pain and initiate any enquiry confused

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
381
1216
7
@Plato wrote:


@samisam093 wrote:

@Plato wrote:


@samisam093 wrote:

@samisam093 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

10,000 in three wallets confused Company ne socha hoga, chalo Angel investor mil gaya, ab nayi app banaate hein lol Seriously, 10000 in three wallets? eek

Yup roll nd dat was not 1dt time i have been doing that past few months in 2015 and it was smooth every time..and was working well for recharges n payment as well…

Posting a link of their offers and not some self promotion..dnt mis judge the link as its of some other website
http://rechargetricksbuzz.com/rechargekarle-off...

Itni Badtameez naam ki website thi isi liye meine try nahin kiya kiya kabhie. Agar iska naam hota jaise ki rechargekarlijiye.com toh shaayad mein bhi fans jaata jhaanse mein.

Is there any way to take action against them…???

Even if possible, after 1 yr, who will take pain and initiate any enquiry confused

I hav complaint done on consumer forums but no response from their side sad long back

1422080808396
Deal Cadet
0
157
345
7
@Plato wrote:

@samisam093 wrote:

@samisam093 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

10,000 in three wallets confused Company ne socha hoga, chalo Angel investor mil gaya, ab nayi app banaate hein lol Seriously, 10000 in three wallets? eek

Yup roll nd dat was not 1dt time i have been doing that past few months in 2015 and it was smooth every time..and was working well for recharges n payment as well…

Posting a link of their offers and not some self promotion..dnt mis judge the link as its of some other website
http://rechargetricksbuzz.com/rechargekarle-off...

Itni Badtameez naam ki website thi isi liye meine try nahin kiya kabhie. Agar iska naam hota jaise ki rechargekarlijiye.com toh shaayad mein bhi fans jaata jhaanse mein.


lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
77
740
6

Desidime is flooded with frauds done by Nestham and recharge karle. It seems this sector has become a soft target of fraudsters.
What’s next….?
I guess helpchat.

Missing