Redmi note 3 or LeEco Le 2 ??

Redmi note 3 or LeEco Le 2 ??

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
134
7

confused between Redmi note 3 and LeEco Le 2 . Please suggest …

  • In
23 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
%e2%80%aa 91 97832 34059%e2%80%ac 20161001 090710
Deal Major
13
962
16098
97
@rahul98085 wrote:

confused between Redmi note 3 and LeEco Le 2 . Please suggest …

RN3 😋

E9c5eh0
Deal Cadet
0
52
254
10

rn3 is good choice

404 img
Deal Captain
3
104
11180
126

When will rn3 silver 32gb be in stock?? sad
Any discount possible?

Index
Deal Lieutenant
7
60
5692
78
@AppY_NeO wrote:

When will rn3 silver 32gb be in stock?? sad
Any discount possible?


Available on SD. Gold available on Mi.com

For discount: you should wait for the Diwali sale.

404 img
Deal Captain
3
104
11180
126
@AngryHulk wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

When will rn3 silver 32gb be in stock?? sad
Any discount possible?


Available on SD. Gold available on Mi.com

For discount: you should wait for the Diwali sale.


I cannot see on sd eek
Kindly provide link bro confused
I need to buy before 26 as wanna gift to dad on 27 sad

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8364
87

Leco-feko
Redmi-Hateme

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,113
10508
107
@AppY_NeO wrote:

When will rn3 silver 32gb be in stock?? sad
Any discount possible?


Silver looks like shit
I had 16GB silver, sold it off n got 32gb grey biggrin

404 img
Deal Captain
3
104
11180
126
@getready wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

When will rn3 silver 32gb be in stock?? sad
Any discount possible?


Silver looks like shit
I had 16GB silver, sold it off n got 32gb grey biggrin


Oh is it soo roll
Is grey good??
Is gold too shit roll
I dont wanna buy gold color sad

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,113
10508
107
@AppY_NeO wrote:

@getready wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

When will rn3 silver 32gb be in stock?? sad
Any discount possible?


Silver looks like shit
I had 16GB silver, sold it off n got 32gb grey biggrin


Oh is it soo roll
Is grey good??
Is gold too shit roll
I dont wanna buy gold color sad

Gold is more preferrable [never tried]
Grey is good
Silver one has white color for the front panel , i havent like that
and silver gets stains easily compared to grey or may be they are more visible for silver variant

Index
Deal Lieutenant
7
60
5692
78
@AppY_NeO wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

When will rn3 silver 32gb be in stock?? sad
Any discount possible?


Available on SD. Gold available on Mi.com

For discount: you should wait for the Diwali sale.


I cannot see on sd eek
Kindly provide link bro confused
I need to buy before 26 as wanna gift to dad on 27 sad

Still available:

MI, Redmi Note 3 (32GB) https://m.snapdeal.com/product/page/65413475743...

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1846
31

MOTO confused TRUSTABLE

Index
Deal Captain
21
97
7414
54
@AppY_NeO wrote:

When will rn3 silver 32gb be in stock?? sad
Any discount possible?


snapdeal 10800/- 32gb ones toungueout

Index
Deal Captain
21
97
7414
54
@AngryHulk wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

When will rn3 silver 32gb be in stock?? sad
Any discount possible?


Available on SD. Gold available on Mi.com

For discount: you should wait for the Diwali sale.


No need to wait on SD RN3 32GB was available at Rs.10800/-

Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
82
3982
46

Hands down for RN3….

Index
Deal Captain
21
97
7414
54
@chetanc12 wrote:

Hands down for RN3….


Then u go for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus

or One Plus 3, Lenovo Z2 Plus, Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro

404 img
Deal Captain
3
104
11180
126
@getready wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

@getready wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

When will rn3 silver 32gb be in stock?? sad
Any discount possible?


Silver looks like shit
I had 16GB silver, sold it off n got 32gb grey biggrin


Oh is it soo roll
Is grey good??
Is gold too shit roll
I dont wanna buy gold color sad

Gold is more preferrable [never tried]
Grey is good
Silver one has white color for the front panel , i havent like that
and silver gets stains easily compared to grey or may be they are more visible for silver variant


Thanx man smile
Kg
Please anyone tag me whenever toungueout stock returns on amazon / snapdeal of grey 32gb rn3. biggrin

Index
Deal Lieutenant
7
60
5692
78
@cody wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

When will rn3 silver 32gb be in stock?? sad
Any discount possible?


Available on SD. Gold available on Mi.com

For discount: you should wait for the Diwali sale.


No need to wait on SD RN3 32GB was available at Rs.10800/-


The 10% discount is over now. 5% discount available.
Index
Deal Captain
21
97
7414
54
@AngryHulk wrote:

@cody wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

When will rn3 silver 32gb be in stock?? sad
Any discount possible?


Available on SD. Gold available on Mi.com

For discount: you should wait for the Diwali sale.


No need to wait on SD RN3 32GB was available at Rs.10800/-


The 10% discount is over now. 5% discount available.

Yes now its reduced to 5%

404 img
Deal Captain
3
104
11180
126
@cody wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

@cody wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

When will rn3 silver 32gb be in stock?? sad
Any discount possible?


Available on SD. Gold available on Mi.com

For discount: you should wait for the Diwali sale.


No need to wait on SD RN3 32GB was available at Rs.10800/-


The 10% discount is over now. 5% discount available.

Yes now its reduced to 5%


Anyway possible to get cashback on rn3 ??
Like payback etc etc ??
As there is no cb on sites like Zingoy etc.

Index
Deal Captain
21
97
7414
54
@AppY_NeO wrote:

@cody wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

@cody wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

When will rn3 silver 32gb be in stock?? sad
Any discount possible?


Available on SD. Gold available on Mi.com

For discount: you should wait for the Diwali sale.


No need to wait on SD RN3 32GB was available at Rs.10800/-


The 10% discount is over now. 5% discount available.

Yes now its reduced to 5%


Anyway possible to get cashback on rn3 ??
Like payback etc etc ??
As there is no cb on sites like Zingoy etc.

You can get cb on your purchase if you buy from Mi.com via Zingoy. But still wait for some offers.

404 img
Deal Captain
3
104
11180
126
@cody wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

@cody wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

@cody wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

When will rn3 silver 32gb be in stock?? sad
Any discount possible?


Available on SD. Gold available on Mi.com

For discount: you should wait for the Diwali sale.


No need to wait on SD RN3 32GB was available at Rs.10800/-


The 10% discount is over now. 5% discount available.

Yes now its reduced to 5%


Anyway possible to get cashback on rn3 ??
Like payback etc etc ??
As there is no cb on sites like Zingoy etc.

You can get cb on your purchase if you buy from Mi.com via Zingoy. But still wait for some offers.


KP
M buying from amazon roll
Any way possible?

Index
Deal Captain
21
97
7414
54
@AppY_NeO wrote:

@cody wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

@cody wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

@cody wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

When will rn3 silver 32gb be in stock?? sad
Any discount possible?


Available on SD. Gold available on Mi.com

For discount: you should wait for the Diwali sale.


No need to wait on SD RN3 32GB was available at Rs.10800/-


The 10% discount is over now. 5% discount available.

Yes now its reduced to 5%


Anyway possible to get cashback on rn3 ??
Like payback etc etc ??
As there is no cb on sites like Zingoy etc.

You can get cb on your purchase if you buy from Mi.com via Zingoy. But still wait for some offers.


KP
M buying from amazon roll
Any way possible?

Wait for diwali offer, there might be some offers.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
170
384
5
@AppY_NeO wrote:


@cody wrote:


@AngryHulk wrote:


@cody wrote:


@AngryHulk wrote:


@AppY_NeO wrote:

When will rn3 silver 32gb be in stock?? sad
Any discount possible?


Available on SD. Gold available on Mi.com

For discount: you should wait for the Diwali sale.


No need to wait on SD RN3 32GB was available at Rs.10800/-


The 10% discount is over now. 5% discount available.

Yes now its reduced to 5%


Anyway possible to get cashback on rn3 ??
Like payback etc etc ??
As there is no cb on sites like Zingoy etc.
Use digibank. I guess it gives around 600 rs cashback

Missing