reg jio tele verification

reg jio tele verification

Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
682
21

I got jio sim ,generated code thru lenovo vibe k5 plus and sim activated now.. to do tele verification my mob is not supporting as it was 4g… trying to call from jio join app but sim is not registering.. pls help any how to do tele verification

13 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Kill bill pandey
suspended
0
50
302
5

call from some another mobile number on that 1800.. toll free number and do data verification
for call services in dont know

Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
682
21
@Kill Bill Pandey wrote:

call from some another mobile number on that 1800.. toll free number and do data verification
for call services in dont know

can i put this sim to other LTE supported mobile and call for tele verification?

Kill bill pandey
suspended
0
50
302
5
@TEMPER wrote:

@Kill Bill Pandey wrote:

call from some another mobile number on that 1800.. toll free number and do data verification
for call services in dont know

can i put this sim to other LTE supported mobile and call for tele verification?


you dont need to call from your jio sim
you can call from any other mobile on 18008901977
they will ask for lsat 4 digits of ur aadhar card

Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
682
21
@Kill Bill Pandey wrote:


@TEMPER wrote:

@Kill Bill Pandey wrote:

call from some another mobile number on that 1800.. toll free number and do data verification
for call services in dont know

can i put this sim to other LTE supported mobile and call for tele verification?


you dont need to call from your jio sim
you can call from any other mobile on 18008901977
they will ask for lsat 4 digits of ur aadhar card

thanks bro, later can i make free calls from jio join app?

5
Deal Lieutenant
0
107
6308
28

Can i get sim from k5 note…

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
682
21

thank u so much cyber-king bro for activating unlimited plan

Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
682
21

and thanks to kill bill pandey and nibraselat579 bros

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

How to get jio sim in delhi?

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
121
4798
90

Hope your issue is now solved

Picgifs you rock 111723
Deal Cadet
1
92
160
2
@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

Hope your issue is now solved


Hi Cyber…Pls activate me Jio 2gb to unlimited …thanks

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
121
4798
90
@royal riyaz wrote:


@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

Hope your issue is now solved


Hi Cyber…Pls activate me Jio 2gb to unlimited …thanks

Request you to PM

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
74
6
"@CyBer-KiNg™":http://www.desidime.com/users/409728 wrote:

Request you to PM

check pm

Missing