Reliance cdma to 4g

Reliance cdma to 4g

Missing
suspended
0
51
20
0

Guys its been says since the 4g has been launched and all the cdma sims have been out of use.While exchanging the sim i was said that u will free reliance to reliance local std,150 minutes to other and 10 gb 4g.The sim is actiavted and all the benefit other than 4g has been revceived.Anyone else facing the same issue? If yes share the solution if you have😊😊

21 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
2
115
556
65

upgraded cdma to 4g.

received —150 Minutes for Local & STD calls Unlimited Local & STD onnet calls 1GB 3G/2G 30days validity

pending— 10gb / 4g , no 4g signal yet

solution— told to wait another 10-15 days for 4g

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1514
43
@dearajay wrote:

upgraded cdma to 4g.

received —150 Minutes for Local & STD calls Unlimited Local & STD onnet calls 1GB 3G/2G 30days validity

pending— 10gb / 4g , no 4g signal yet

solution— told to wait another 10-15 days for 4g


iam not able to use 1gb 2g ,,, while i have 1 gb 2g in my sim….
works on pc , but not on android … tried several things … sad

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
98
710
17
@hackerboys wrote:

@dearajay wrote:

upgraded cdma to 4g.

received —150 Minutes for Local & STD calls Unlimited Local & STD onnet calls 1GB 3G/2G 30days validity

pending— 10gb / 4g , no 4g signal yet

solution— told to wait another 10-15 days for 4g


iam not able to use 1gb 2g ,,, while i have 1 gb 2g in my sim….
works on pc , but not on android … tried several things … sad


get the sim patched from reliance store.

Thumbimgcrop 1451848469831
Deal Cadet
1
92
674
13

4G signals are yet to go live in many states n this is the reason creating problem for RCOM.
But still in a month time, it will be stable

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
312
84
19

reliance 4G (cdma to 4g customers) with 596 recharge for 90 days validity unlimited r2r local calls and 20 hours for all over India ! valid in Gujarat, Kerala, Mumbai, punjab and U.P (east) and 15 hours all over India calling for M.P

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
141
1606
13
@dctvimal688 wrote:

reliance 4G (cdma to 4g customers) with 596 recharge for 90 days validity unlimited r2r local calls and 20 hours for all over India ! valid in Gujarat, Kerala, Mumbai, punjab and U.P (east) and 15 hours all over India calling for M.P


source??

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
312
84
19

Papa ka Sapna ko aadhey me latkaaney wale ka website dekho. Pls. Revert if not locatable

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
141
1606
13
@dctvimal688 wrote:

Papa ka Sapna ko aadhey me latkaaney wale ka website dekho. Pls. Revert if not locatable


could not locate. Please share link

Bad decision good life favim.com 3475531
Deal Captain
16
5
12676
113
@panchabhut wrote:

http://www.indiainfoline.com/article/news-top-s...

Reliance Communications (RCom) has informed Department of Telecommunications (DoT) that it will move customers of 12 circles to Reliance Jio network next week


Check this

https://www.google.co.in/amp/m.gadgets.ndtv.com...#

Reliance Communications to Use Reliance Jio’s Network From Next Week
Indo-Asian News Service, 23 June 2016
Reliance Communications to Use Reliance Jio’s Network From Next Week
Customers of Reliance Communications’ high-speed data services will be able to use Reliance Jio Infocomm’s 4G network from next week, sources said.
In a letter to the Department of Telecom on June 22, the company said initially the network transfer will be launched in 12 major circles, including Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh.

“Other seven circles in phase I are Maharashtra, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh East, Uttar Pradesh West, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh and Bihar. Rcom customers to experience 4G LTE in six more circles by mid-July,” one of the sources said.

This is in line with the company’s earlier letter to the government that said it will start upgrading CDMA customers to 4G LTE from May 2016.

Reliance Communications is upgrading to 4G using liberalised 800MHz spectrum under Jio sharing agreement.

In January, the telecom companies of the two Ambani brothers – Mukesh and Anil – announced agreements for trading and sharing of scarce airwaves, or radio frequency spectrum, in the 800MHz band, covering the entire country.

The company already has liberalized its 850MHz band spectrum in 20 circles by paying over Rs. 6,600 crores.

Images 1470766413004
Shopping Friend
0
301
3852
150

read somewhere today that all customers of rcom will be moved to the jio network so will the aircel users since it’s merger is waiting for trai approval.

Bad decision good life favim.com 3475531
Deal Captain
16
5
12676
113
@dharmanath481 wrote:

read somewhere today that all customers of rcom will be moved to the jio network so will the aircel users since it’s merger is waiting for trai approval.


Mr. Dharamnath don, t know

But pls consider name

Kind some information for you
Rcom Jio network currently using 3G services Aircel 3G & 2GNetwork on Reliance GSM2G

Images 1470766413004
Shopping Friend
0
301
3852
150
@srocks wrote:

@dharmanath481 wrote:

read somewhere today that all customers of rcom will be moved to the jio network so will the aircel users since it’s merger is waiting for trai approval.


Mr. Dharamnath don, t know

But pls consider name

Kind some information for you
Rcom Jio network currently using 3G services Aircel 3G & 2GNetwork on Reliance GSM2G


Didn’t understand what you wrote but the reports are likely true because rcom and aircel cannot stand in 4G wave alone due to lack of fresh funds. There will be Airtel, Jio, Vodafone and idea remaining while other companies might merge with any of the 3 (Tata docomo might lose a large chunk of mobile customers too) . MTNL has already conceded defeat and rolling out wifi pan India instead of 4G

Images
Deal Subedar
0
53
1298
26

I don’t know how tata docomo messed it. They should have been one of the top most networks in India.

Bad decision good life favim.com 3475531
Deal Captain
16
5
12676
113
@dharmanath481 wrote:

@srocks wrote:

@dharmanath481 wrote:

read somewhere today that all customers of rcom will be moved to the jio network so will the aircel users since it’s merger is waiting for trai approval.


Mr. Dharamnath don, t know

But pls consider name

Kind some information for you
Rcom Jio network currently using 3G services Aircel 3G & 2GNetwork on Reliance GSM2G


Didn’t understand what you wrote but the reports are likely true because rcom and aircel cannot stand in 4G wave alone due to lack of fresh funds. There will be Airtel, Jio, Vodafone and idea remaining while other companies might merge with any of the 3 (Tata docomo might lose a large chunk of mobile customers too) . MTNL has already conceded defeat and rolling out wifi pan India instead of 4G


Iam taking too currently jio CDMA consumer

Use aircel 3g on jio sim ok

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
141
1606
13

@srocks

I think there is some confusion.
RCom was originally started as RIM by unified Reliance and later went to Anil Ambani group when the two brothers separated. R-Jio is a new venture of Mukesh Ambani.
RCom has interconnect agreement with Aircel for 2G/3G and voice services. They are also in advanced level of talk in merger of RCom and Aircel and also of RCom and MTS. RCom is presently migrating its CDMA customers to its GSM network.
R-Jio is purely 4G (LTE) based with voice provided as VoLTE and right now does not have any interconnect arrangement with any other operator for 2G/3G/Voice.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
141
1606
13

People from parts of Delhi have started reporting that they are getting 4G LTE network from today. Other 1st phase circles may get before end of this week.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
115
556
65
@panchabhut wrote:

People from parts of Delhi have started reporting that they are getting 4G LTE network from today. Other 1st phase circles may get before end of this week.


yeap..could see rcom(4g) network but can not latch on to it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
115
556
65

has anyone got 10gb 4G data in Delhi??? I am not even able to latch 4G network?

Missing