rupizo wallet help needed

rupizo wallet help needed

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
430
10

i have already added around 9600rs thru my credit card during last promo of 3% cashback.. after than the limit increased to 20000.. after this 2% cashback promo announced i added 5000 thru the same credit card.. after then am not able to add money (even 1 rupee) thru credit card.. wen i try thru credit card option it says u have exceeded limit…! whereas i have added less than 15k in my wallet..

also the app allows me to add money thru debit card option…! not thru credit card…!

trying for the past three days… not happening thru cc..

contacted cc thru chat asking for any restriction and limits… they r so dumb…!

searched in the faq’s in app and website.. cant see any restrictions…!

anyone can help in this regard?

anyone also facing the same issues like not able add money thru cr card or its me only?

any known restrictions…?

@DealSeeker @avgn

@A2Zdeals
@varsha thanooj
@GoogleCA

  • In
51 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
2
23558
223

Combined limit walaa lafda hoga like UDIO+ Payu+ PAYZAPP+ BMS managed by RBL BANK types

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
430
10
Plato wrote:

Combined limit walaa lafda hoga like UDIO+ Payu+ PAYZAPP+ BMS managed by RBL BANK types

its not not rbl…! is its dbs bank…

moreover am able add money with debit card.. not with credit card…

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,964
16957
141
Expand
axen89 wrote:

its not not rbl…! is its dbs bank…

moreover am able add money with debit card.. not with credit card…

RuPiZo is still new for me, have not used it as I never received any notifications

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
639

@axen89 Good that you brought this up. I faced similar issues with Rupizo and even discussed it with a few dimers privately a couple of days ago.

Rupizo seems to have forgotten to revise the monthly loading limit per card after the increase of non-KYC wallet limit to 20K. They also seem to have added a daily overall loading limit like Udio had earlier. Moreover, they are enforcing the daily load limit indirectly as the transactions get failed/rejected if you try to load via a new card which still shows transfer limit of 5K on the last loading page.

It’s so ironic that the most liberal wallet seems to have adopted the load limits from Udio when Udio itself removed those limits recently. Ref: http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

P.S. Rupizo’s T&Cs are still showing the old limits and there is no update from them about these hidden changes. I encourage everyone to contact Rupizo’s customer and complain about this capricious behavior.

CC @1cooldesidd @A2Zdeals

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
2
23558
223
Expand
axen89 wrote:

its not not rbl…! is its dbs bank…

moreover am able add money with debit card.. not with credit card…

Credit Card working on other wallets?

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
96
704
6
Expand
axen89 wrote:

its not not rbl…! is its dbs bank…

moreover am able add money with debit card.. not with credit card…

Yes same happened with me, They do have limits for adding through CC…AFAIK They have defined the limits recently (max 5k from cc)

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
170
2

Anyone knows where I can do kyc for rupizo? For digibank I did it in CCD, but I don’t think they would let me do for rupizo

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,964
16957
141
jimmymanda266 wrote:

Anyone knows where I can do kyc for rupizo? For digibank I did it in CCD, but I don’t think they would let me do for rupizo

only in city where @mahidada resides https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1210
12
jimmymanda266 wrote:

Anyone knows where I can do kyc for rupizo? For digibank I did it in CCD, but I don’t think they would let me do for rupizo

In the same ccd you can upgrade your rupizo wallet.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1210
12

For me rupizo worked fine no problems in adding more than 10k for this month. So this may be temporary or due to some risk. Try after sometime or change the card for loading funds.

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
639
anilenggworks77964 wrote:

For me rupizo worked fine no problems in adding more than 10k for this month. So this may be temporary or due to some risk. Try after sometime or change the card for loading funds.

As per your earlier posts, you have already done KYC-verification. So these load limits obviously do not apply to you.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1210
12
Expand
DealSeeker wrote:

As per your earlier posts, you have already done KYC-verification. So these load limits obviously do not apply to you.

Buddy I have many accounts and they don’t activate multiple accounts for single person. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
639
Expand
anilenggworks77964 wrote:

Buddy I have many accounts and they don’t activate multiple accounts for single person. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

(1) Can you please confirm that your comment about being able to load more than 10K was for a non-KYC wallet?

(2) Under how many transactions did you load that 10K+ amount?

(3) And, most importantly, when were the loading transactions done? Rupizo did not have the card-specific or daily load limits until a few days ago.

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208

Never used https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
44
0

I was able to Use Rupizo Card on DBS before…
Not Anymore…is there any other Virtual Card which i can Use on DBS Wallet…

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1210
12
Expand
DealSeeker wrote:

(1) Can you please confirm that your comment about being able to load more than 10K was for a non-KYC wallet?

(2) Under how many transactions did you load that 10K+ amount?

(3) And, most importantly, when were the loading transactions done? Rupizo did not have the card-specific or daily load limits until a few days ago.

I am talking about the non kyc account and have done one transaction of 1251 rupees today.

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
639
Expand
anilenggworks77964 wrote:

I am talking about the non kyc account and have done one transaction of 1251 rupees today.

The issue that OP created this thread for is about the hidden change in the T&Cs/limits of Rupizo recently. So please answer questions 2 and 3 as well.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1210
12

@axen89 so I got what you are saying here. Rupizo is not allowing to add more than 15K at a time.

No charges till now for loading money from cc, dc and vc

@DealSeeker

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
1
178
3174
55
anilenggworks77964 wrote:

@axen89 so I got what you are saying here. Rupizo is not allowing to add more than 15K at a time.

No charges till now for loading money from cc, dc and vc

@DealSeeker

I have loaded rupizo to full extent when limit was 10k.. after they upgraded to 20k, i have loaded another 5k.. today i want to add 5k more but i am unable to do that.. i have used diff card as well still not able to load.. i think they have capped at 15k instead of sending msgs with limit as 20k..

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1210
12
Expand
Cherry wrote:

I have loaded rupizo to full extent when limit was 10k.. after they upgraded to 20k, i have loaded another 5k.. today i want to add 5k more but i am unable to do that.. i have used diff card as well still not able to load.. i think they have capped at 15k instead of sending msgs with limit as 20k..

Yes exactly this is what everyone is experiencing.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
430
10
Expand
Byrapaneni wrote:

Yes same happened with me, They do have limits for adding through CC…AFAIK They have defined the limits recently (max 5k from cc)

+1

previously they don have any limits for cc as well as dc.. no daily limits (only per transaction limits of 5000).. perhaps now they have introduced a limit of 5000 per month per wallet loading thru any cc….!

cc @DealSeeker

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
430
10
Expand
Plato wrote:

Credit Card working on other wallets?

yes perfectly

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
430
10
anilenggworks77964 wrote:

For me rupizo worked fine no problems in adding more than 10k for this month. So this may be temporary or due to some risk. Try after sometime or change the card for loading funds.

even i do have added 9600 to my non kyc wallet previoslu thru cc.. but this is the current situation we r talking about…

also rupizo not showing ccd as one the store for upgrading process… in chennai no outlet available for doing kyc…! please correct me if am wrong ..

their CC are hopeless…!

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
430
10

AFAIK these are the situation currently with rupizo…

1. overall limit of non kyc wallet 20000.
2.overall 20k can be loaded thru debit card option without any issues
3.thru credit card option only 5k is allowed.
4. udio has blocked rupizo vcc for loading money.
5. as for as amazon rupizo vcc is still treated as international card for digital and tc card transactions. (physical product purchases dont have any prob i suppose)
6. doest not allow this vcc..
7. on paytm vcc works..
8.kyc not available for chennai customers.

please correct me if wrong..!
calling
@DealSeeker
@anilenggworks77964
@Cherry
@Byrapaneni
@billa ajith
@Magus
@avgn
@rajrocks

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
26
1

what are the charges to bank transfer from rupizo wallet ???

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1210
12
axen89 wrote:

AFAIK these are the situation currently with rupizo…

1. overall limit of non kyc wallet 20000.
2.overall 20k can be loaded thru debit card option without any issues
3.thru credit card option only 5k is allowed.
4. udio has blocked rupizo vcc for loading money.
5. as for as amazon rupizo vcc is still treated as international card for digital and tc card transactions. (physical product purchases dont have any prob i suppose)
6. doest not allow this vcc..
7. on paytm vcc works..
8.kyc not available for chennai customers.


please correct me if wrong..!
calling
@DealSeeker
@anilenggworks77964
@Cherry
@Byrapaneni
@billa ajith
@Magus
@avgn
@rajrocks

Are you saying 5k per day or is it per month with cc.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
430
10
Expand
anilenggworks77964 wrote:

Are you saying 5k per day or is it per month with cc.

per month for non kyc wallets..!

for kyc wallet u have to let us know the limits for adding money…

per day..per card.. cc and dc

also let us know which vcc works for loading money to rupizo thru cc option or dc option bro..

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
430
10
triplepoint1234 wrote:

what are the charges to bank transfer from rupizo wallet ???

upto 30rs per transcation free. more than that 4

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
96
704
6
axen89 wrote:

AFAIK these are the situation currently with rupizo…

1. overall limit of non kyc wallet 20000.
2.overall 20k can be loaded thru debit card option without any issues
3.thru credit card option only 5k is allowed.
4. udio has blocked rupizo vcc for loading money.
5. as for as amazon rupizo vcc is still treated as international card for digital and tc card transactions. (physical product purchases dont have any prob i suppose)
6. doest not allow this vcc..
7. on paytm vcc works..
8.kyc not available for chennai customers.


please correct me if wrong..!
calling
@DealSeeker
@anilenggworks77964
@Cherry
@Byrapaneni
@billa ajith
@Magus
@avgn
@rajrocks

AFAIK, All are correct
No idea about KYC for chennai customers

Missing