Scared after Yepme Loot

Scared after Yepme Loot

Score: -12 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Self Promotion : 9
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: -12 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Self Promotion : 9
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: -12 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Self Promotion : 9
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: -12 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Self Promotion : 9
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: -12 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Self Promotion : 9
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Nxxf1
Deal Subedar
0
107
1974
70

Guys i ordered stuff worth 63k for free from Yepme..recent loot which was going on since 15 may
approx. 39k orders are delivered and rest were cancelled/deleted by yepme
now yepme is sending remaining orders on COD without any option for cancellation

i am really scared. itni to salary bhi nahi hai meri. should i change my appartment/run away .. plz suggest.

  • In
75 Comments  |  
38 Dimers
Gr8psphoto
suspended
0
86
1010
74

what was yepme loot i didnt knew:shock: https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
pl can anyone tell me in fututrwe anny ongoing loot;-}

Nxxf1
Deal Subedar
0
107
1974
70

there was a bug in there site orders upto 1500 were free.
not in a position to describe the loot. really really worried. plz tell what to do now. rejecting 24k COD orders will be a problem? or i should run away

1300474208
Deal Lieutenant
6
356
4102
143
deebakhan wrote:

there was a bug in there site orders upto 1500 were free.
not in a position to describe the loot. really really worried. plz tell what to do now. rejecting 24k COD orders will be a problem? or i should run away


buddy u enjoyed the loot..nt informing us !!! now if u r in trouble na informing us and needed our help right !! this s nt fair !! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Hound
Deal Captain
14
66
13022
221

No Reject It Tell Courier Boy That Person Left This House He Is Not Living Here

Maximum What You Want To Bear Is Give Courier Boy 500 Rs And Tell Him Call Me Before Cod Comes And Cancel With Cause Wrong Address…

Btw Loot Share Kiya Karo Yaar Sometime https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Or You Can Stay One Month At Your Frnd Place Till All Cod Order Returns https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Gr8psphoto
suspended
0
86
1010
74
deebakhan wrote:

there was a bug in there site orders upto 1500 were free.
not in a position to describe the loot. really really worried. plz tell what to do now. rejecting 24k COD orders will be a problem? or i should run away


tell courier person tha all orders from that particular source to your address needs to be stopped
btw https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Nxxf1
Deal Subedar
0
107
1974
70
Manofgod wrote:

deebakhan wrote:

there was a bug in there site orders upto 1500 were free.
not in a position to describe the loot. really really worried. plz tell what to do now. rejecting 24k COD orders will be a problem? or i should run away


buddy u enjoyed the loot..nt informing us !!! now if u r in trouble na informing us and needed our help right !! this s nt fair !! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


half of desidime and other forums knew of the loot. ppl have looted in lakhs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Gr8psphoto
suspended
0
86
1010
74
deebakhan wrote:

Manofgod wrote:

deebakhan wrote:

there was a bug in there site orders upto 1500 were free.
not in a position to describe the loot. really really worried. plz tell what to do now. rejecting 24k COD orders will be a problem? or i should run away


buddy u enjoyed the loot..nt informing us !!! now if u r in trouble na informing us and needed our help right !! this s nt fair !! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


half of desidime and other forums knew of the loot. ppl have looted in lakhs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
i thought i was looting ebay by 5 pound x 8 cpns and was happy and here ppl looting lakhs!!

1300474208
Deal Lieutenant
6
356
4102
143
gr8ps wrote:

deebakhan wrote:

Manofgod wrote:

deebakhan wrote:

there was a bug in there site orders upto 1500 were free.
not in a position to describe the loot. really really worried. plz tell what to do now. rejecting 24k COD orders will be a problem? or i should run away


buddy u enjoyed the loot..nt informing us !!! now if u r in trouble na informing us and needed our help right !! this s nt fair !! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


half of desidime and other forums knew of the loot. ppl have looted in lakhs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
i thought i was looting ebay by 5 pound x 8 cpns and was happy and here ppl looting lakhs!!

exactly me tooo !! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif sum one atleast pm dat thing !! pls

Darna mana hai c
Deal Subedar
4
178
1130
54
Manofgod wrote:

buddy u enjoyed the loot..nt informing us !!! now if u r in trouble na informing us and needed our help right !! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


+ 100

Btw , i got to know the trick but didn’t worked for me

Trick was simple , people were placing orders using giftbig and TD coupons but not paying for those i.e. making the payment to cancel on last page and there was a option to confirm ur order in site .Yepme people were delivering the products even after not getting the payment . This was a bug on their website which they came to know now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

1300474208
Deal Lieutenant
6
356
4102
143
darrna mana hai wrote:

Manofgod wrote:

buddy u enjoyed the loot..nt informing us !!! now if u r in trouble na informing us and needed our help right !! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


+ 100

Btw , i got to know the trick but didn’t worked for me

Trick was simple , people were placing orders using giftbig and TD coupons but not paying for those i.e. making the payment to cancel on last page and there was a option to confirm ur order in site .Yepme people were delivering the products even after not getting the payment . This was a bug on their website which they came to know now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


great atleast nw u came forward informed us !! danq buddy !! though itz no use !! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

The oracle
suspended
2
71
5038
107
Manofgod wrote:

buddy u enjoyed the loot..nt informing us !!! now if u r in trouble na informing us and needed our help right !! this s nt fair !! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


http://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/lol.gif man. Go easy. Even I’ve never participated in any loot.
Looks like the OP is really scared. Greed and Grief. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

1300474208
Deal Lieutenant
6
356
4102
143
viveka wrote:

Manofgod wrote:

buddy u enjoyed the loot..nt informing us !!! now if u r in trouble na informing us and needed our help right !! this s nt fair !! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


http://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/lol.gif man. Go easy. Even I’ve never participated in any loot.
Looks like the OP is really scared. Greed and Grief. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


illa boss nalla lootu pannitu eppo vanthu anthu ethu na..kadupa irru boss !! athu thaan !!

Darna mana hai c
Deal Subedar
4
178
1130
54
Manofgod wrote:

darrna mana hai wrote:

Manofgod wrote:

buddy u enjoyed the loot..nt informing us !!! now if u r in trouble na informing us and needed our help right !! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


+ 100

Btw , i got to know the trick but didn’t worked for me

Trick was simple , people were placing orders using giftbig and TD coupons but not paying for those i.e. making the payment to cancel on last page and there was a option to confirm ur order in site .Yepme people were delivering the products even after not getting the payment . This was a bug on their website which they came to know now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


great atleast nw u came forward informed us !! danq buddy !! though itz no use !! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Bhai looks like even i got that late , because when i tried the procedure yepme people called me up and said , Ur payment didn’t went through Do u want us to send this order on COD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif ..I said No , Thank u Very much https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

That time i thought its all Fake !!!

Avatar
Deal Captain
15
51
11214
160

Loot ke baad sab bata dete hai.. not good friends.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

49 avatar middle
Deal Captain
4
74
7540
170

yepme.com hai ya rapeme.com hai… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
71
164
7

Op you are in serious trouble now they may arrest you ,63k is too much for sites like yepme its not paytm buddy . yepme started investigation on this issue few guys who placed orders in early may already received calls from yepme for remaining payments .

The oracle
suspended
2
71
5038
107
reddymohar299 wrote:

Op you are in serious trouble now they may arrest you ,63k is too much for sites like yepme its not paytm buddy . yepme started investigation on this issue few guys who placed orders in early may already received calls from yepme for remaining payments .


http://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/rofl.gif
OP is already scared. Why add fuel to the flame, yaa? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1043
deebakhan wrote:

there was a bug in there site orders upto 1500 were free.
not in a position to describe the loot. really really worried. plz tell what to do now. rejecting 24k COD orders will be a problem? or i should run away


refuse, telling that i have spent all money,
i will reorder again after one year. !
(or the present stock is torn every 3 months)

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
71
164
7
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:@

deebakhan wrote:

there was a bug in there site orders upto 1500 were free.
not in a position to describe the loot. really really worried. plz tell what to do now. rejecting 24k COD orders will be a problem? or i should run away


refuse, telling that i have spent all money,
i will reorder again after one year. !
(or the present stock is torn every 3 months)


Good suggestion uncle ji , How’z your shopclues loot going on ?

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1043

Good suggestion uncle ji , How’z your shopclues loot going on ?

mast hai bhai,, kam pe lag jayo app bhi.

Gr8psphoto
suspended
0
86
1010
74
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:@

Good suggestion uncle ji , How’z your shopclues loot going on ?

mast hai bhai,, kam pe lag jayo app bhi.


shopclues loot??:shock: https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

Ezgif 3062776848 1
Deal Captain
78
79
9786
144

Looks so many loots are going on…..

All 1 foreign 0 ap 2492674f
Analyst
40
72
18183
249

BAROOD bhai abb appka PM box bharne wala hai..:-P

The oracle
suspended
2
71
5038
107
rajdesidime wrote:

BAROOD bhai abb appka PM box bharne wala hai..:-P


http://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/hilarious.gif

All 1 foreign 0 ap 2492674f
Analyst
40
72
18183
249
reddymohar299 wrote:

Op you are in serious trouble now they may arrest you ,63k is too much for sites like yepme its not paytm buddy . yepme started investigation on this issue few guys who placed orders in early may already received calls from yepme for remaining payments .


seems u too involved??

u gt call??

Mk
Deal Subedar
7
52
2792
151
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:@

Good suggestion uncle ji , How’z your shopclues loot going on ?

mast hai bhai,, kam pe lag jayo app bhi.


What’s the shopclues loot bhai?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
71
164
7
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:@

Good suggestion uncle ji , How’z your shopclues loot going on ?

mast hai bhai,, kam pe lag jayo app bhi.


What kaaam barood ? investigation kya ?

@Raj
Yes i too placed one order received low quality product , ’m eagerly waiting to return that junk hope will receive call soon .

13
Deal Subedar
1
2
1074
70

can somebody plz share shopclues loot thing

Missing