Select band 40 in redmi note 3

Select band 40 in redmi note 3

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2184
17

Friends i recently got jio sim on my friends samsung s6 the speed on samsung is in range of 45-50 Mbps after using it fir 4-5 days i put that sim in my redmi note 3 , now the speed is ranging from4-5 Mbps .

Anyone who can help me regarding this.

  • In
23 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2184
17

Koi toh bta do https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Gangster logo gangster members 31626812 240 280
Deal Subedar
12
4
2142
68

Bro !
I m not getting above 3-4 Mbps.
Most of the times , downloading speed is 200-400 kbps only

@Augustus

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2184
17
@stalwart wrote:

Bro !
I m not getting above 3-4 Mbps.
Most of the times , downloading speed is 200-400 kbps only

@Augustus


most were saying that if we change to band 40, Internet speed will increase but how to change to band 40 ;, GOD KNOWS

E9c5eh0
Deal Cadet
0
52
254
10

I am also getting 2-3 mbps speed on rn3 but sometimes i see that it increases to 32 mbps. Today i saw 20-22 mbps but right now still 2-3mbps. Not sure how to fix this..

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

U cn disable other bands except 40 . There is a tutorial on xda
But its hard to understand for us

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2184
17
@lostdrms wrote:

U cn disable other bands except 40 . There is a tutorial on xda
But its hard to understand for us


I

i know about that tutorial but it requires to root the phone and i am not in a mood to do so …..speed at my home is good ..,at other places it creating problem

E9c5eh0
Deal Cadet
0
52
254
10
@Augustus wrote:

@lostdrms wrote:

U cn disable other bands except 40 . There is a tutorial on xda
But its hard to understand for us


I

i know about that tutorial but it requires to root the phone and i am not in a mood to do so …..speed at my home is good ..,at other places it creating problem


plz send me tutorial link

Images
Deal Cadet
0
66
128
2
@rxgupt2 wrote:


@Augustus wrote:


@lostdrms wrote:

U cn disable other bands except 40 . There is a tutorial on xda
But its hard to understand for us


I

i know about that tutorial but it requires to root the phone and i am not in a mood to do so …..speed at my home is good ..,at other places it creating problem


plz send me tutorial link

Yeah bro, send link to me also. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

U think u can change band without rooting https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2184
17
@lostdrms wrote:

@@@vk6@@ @rxgupt2

http://www.xda-developers.com/add-frequency-ban...

Basic idea will be to disable or enable desired freq band
Do at ur own risk


@lostdrms @vk6
@rxgupt2
This link is for UK bands , u have to use your mind + this link to make it out for yourself, a but risky but worth ful if you understood how to do without any damage

http://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note/gene...

E9c5eh0
Deal Cadet
0
52
254
10
@Augustus wrote:


@lostdrms wrote:

@@@vk6@@ @rxgupt2

http://www.xda-developers.com/add-frequency-ban...

Basic idea will be to disable or enable desired freq band
Do at ur own risk


@lostdrms @vk6
@rxgupt2
This link is for UK bands , u have to use your mind + this link to make it out for yourself, a but risky but worth ful if you understood how to do without any damage

http://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note/gene...

thanks but it looks complicated. there is risk of device damage..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1

I am planning to buy RN3 how about the build quality whether it can withstand rough handling?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1

I am planning to buy RN3 how about the build quality whether it can withstand rough handling?

56766
Deal Cadet
4
340
838
23

i am also searching this.. but there is no way to do it… only one solution is if jio makes 2300mhz band stronger then it will catch up in home also.. actually our phone catch ups 850mhz as its signal is stronger ..so in home we get less speed and outside we get 2300mhz signal stronger so more speed… its nothing to do with phone..

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
92
268
5

Just go settings, then click on internal memory option till the CIT PANEL opens, then click on the phone information, scroll down and choose LTE ONLY WDCMA ONLY in the SET PREFERRED NETWORK TYPE. PM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP.

E9c5eh0
Deal Cadet
0
52
254
10
@anujs168 wrote:

Just go settings, then click on internal memory option till the CIT PANEL opens, then click on the phone information, scroll down and choose LTE ONLY WDCMA ONLY in the SET PREFERRED NETWORK TYPE. PM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP.


we have to select LTE ONLY or LTE/WDCMA ??
i tried on these both option and checked speed on netvilocity app the band still changes from 2300 to 1800 to 850. any solution?

on 2300 i got speed of 14-15 mpbs but it sill changes automatically.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
92
268
5
@rxgupt2 wrote:


@anujs168 wrote:

Just go settings, then click on internal memory option till the CIT PANEL opens, then click on the phone information, scroll down and choose LTE ONLY WDCMA ONLY in the SET PREFERRED NETWORK TYPE. PM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP.


we have to select LTE ONLY or LTE/WDCMA ??
i tried on these both option and checked speed on netvilocity app the band still changes from 2300 to 1800 to 850. any solution?

on 2300 i got speed of 14-15 mpbs but it sill changes automatically.

Select LTE ONLY mode. Then it will not change. Wdcma is 3g,i guess

Mycomtp 1
Deal Cadet
0
54
326
34

How to check which band Redmi Note 3 is using on Jio?

Mycomtp 1
Deal Cadet
0
54
326
34

How to check which band Redmi Note 3 is using on Jio?

7
Deal Cadet
0
68
504
9
@lostdrms wrote:

U cn disable other bands except 40 . There is a tutorial on xda
But its hard to understand for us

link plz

Missing