Some thing wrong with my touch of smart phone..

Some thing wrong with my touch of smart phone..

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
88
269
0

Hii..
Recently my dad’s smartphone samsung galaxy core 2 has seen an accident, while talking on phone it just slipped from hand and the screen (touch digitizer) got broken, when taken into a repair shop, he replaced the touch screen and since then the touch is working automatically, then taken to another shop for repair he also tried replacing the touch screen but same problem as soon as it is unlocked the touch activates automatically and starts opening all the apps, sends msg, calls random numbers…
when the touch was broken, in the broken condition also the touch was working fine…no such problem…
The new touch is also of good quality..
Now yesterday also have taken it to the service center and after putting the original touch also it not working, same problem…
Service center people also dont know the reason behind it…
If some is a expert here can u help me out…

Thanks..

10 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52

Developed untouchable tendencies after the fall… or u r finguring too much with it lately… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
0
5914
90

When u first repaired the phone why dint u check the display . It’s called as ghost touches and it’s because of the poor quality of the touch screen digitizers . China displays have no warranty and it’s purely luck whether it would work or not .get the screen replaced from the official service center as these Chinese displays won’t last for a long time

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
88
269
0
@vijkap201 wrote:

Developed untouchable tendencies after the fall… or u r finguring too much with it lately… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Bro my dad had almost used it for 15-20 days after the screen got broken…no such issues were there…
It’s just after the replacement…

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
88
269
0
@mohitkanswa211 wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

Developed untouchable tendencies after the fall… or u r finguring too much with it lately… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Bro my dad had almost used it for 15-20 days after the screen got broken…no such issues were there…
It’s just after the replacement…

Is there any option left now, which can prevent this and bring the phone to normal working again…

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
88
269
0
@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

When u first repaired the phone why dint u check the display . It’s called as ghost touches and it’s because of the poor quality of the touch screen digitizers . China displays have no warranty and it’s purely luck whether it would work or not .get the screen replaced from the official service center as these Chinese displays won’t last for a long time

Bro immediately after getting repaired this problem occured and was noticed by the repair person too, he said use it for few days I will get an alternate to this, but he failed, none of his tricks worked…

Yesterday visited the official service centre too, the people there replaced the touch there and same prob was there…
Not getting fixed with original touch also…

Now what to do..?

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Thumbimgcrop 1456084167249
Deal Subedar
1
275
1940
23
@mohitkanswa211 wrote:

@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

When u first repaired the phone why dint u check the display . It’s called as ghost touches and it’s because of the poor quality of the touch screen digitizers . China displays have no warranty and it’s purely luck whether it would work or not .get the screen replaced from the official service center as these Chinese displays won’t last for a long time

Bro immediately after getting repaired this problem occured and was noticed by the repair person too, he said use it for few days I will get an alternate to this, but he failed, none of his tricks worked…

Yesterday visited the official service centre too, the people there replaced the touch there and same prob was there…
Not getting fixed with original touch also…

Now what to do..?


Google , youtube

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
88
269
0
@tanmay wrote:


@mohitkanswa211 wrote:

@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

When u first repaired the phone why dint u check the display . It’s called as ghost touches and it’s because of the poor quality of the touch screen digitizers . China displays have no warranty and it’s purely luck whether it would work or not .get the screen replaced from the official service center as these Chinese displays won’t last for a long time

Bro immediately after getting repaired this problem occured and was noticed by the repair person too, he said use it for few days I will get an alternate to this, but he failed, none of his tricks worked…

Yesterday visited the official service centre too, the people there replaced the touch there and same prob was there…
Not getting fixed with original touch also…

Now what to do..?


Google , youtube

No answers there…
If you can find for it please do it…
It will be very kind of you..

Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
94
2348
29

Unfortunately you already wasted time and money.
Should have gone for new phone and left the broken phone for standby.
The life of smartphone is in digitizer touch rest is nothing, always better to dump and go for new one.
May be phone companies deliberately kept digitizer price so that people are forced to new buy new one.
Even now you better think, because its not software issue which can be resolved with help of google/Ytube.

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9
@mohitkanswa211 wrote:

@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

When u first repaired the phone why dint u check the display . It’s called as ghost touches and it’s because of the poor quality of the touch screen digitizers . China displays have no warranty and it’s purely luck whether it would work or not .get the screen replaced from the official service center as these Chinese displays won’t last for a long time

Bro immediately after getting repaired this problem occured and was noticed by the repair person too, he said use it for few days I will get an alternate to this, but he failed, none of his tricks worked…

Yesterday visited the official service centre too, the people there replaced the touch there and same prob was there…
Not getting fixed with original touch also…

Now what to do..?


Best would be view logcat ,for that u need adb and skills
To prevent calls cn install call confirm app by Vald lee from playstore
Xda is place to ask such things

As u are saying its installing app on its own so i think its virus problem , now u and i both might find hard to beieve it, but ttty antivirus and flashing rom

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
88
269
0
@lostdrms wrote:


@mohitkanswa211 wrote:

@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

When u first repaired the phone why dint u check the display . It’s called as ghost touches and it’s because of the poor quality of the touch screen digitizers . China displays have no warranty and it’s purely luck whether it would work or not .get the screen replaced from the official service center as these Chinese displays won’t last for a long time

Bro immediately after getting repaired this problem occured and was noticed by the repair person too, he said use it for few days I will get an alternate to this, but he failed, none of his tricks worked…

Yesterday visited the official service centre too, the people there replaced the touch there and same prob was there…
Not getting fixed with original touch also…

Now what to do..?


Best would be view logcat ,for that u need adb and skills
To prevent calls cn install call confirm app by Vald lee from playstore
Xda is place to ask such things

As u are saying its installing app on its own so i think its virus problem , now u and i both might find hard to beieve it, but ttty antivirus and flashing rom

Bro there is no virus, have tried restoring factory setting as adviced by the samsung customer care executive people..Infact it was hard formatted and new updates were installed again..
Nothing is working well..

Missing