State Bank Of India (SBI) launches Virtual Visa Debit card
State bank of india (SBI) launches virtual card facility for our customers, SBI virtual card facility protect your credit card and debit card accounts, no need to enter original primary credit card or debit card details for any online transaction use sbi virtual cards and secure your accounts.
Now SBI offer VISA Virtual debit cards(may be extended to Master Card Platform), virtual card valid only single transaction only, SBI Virtual cards minimum amount Rs 100 to Rs 50000/- only.
SBI Virtual Card Validity maximum 48 hours or till the transcation is complete, whichever is earlier.
SBI Virtual Card only use for online purchase, Domestic country use only, No limit for number of virtual card.
Fore more details go here : https://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm?action=viewsecti…
State Bank Virtual card, also known as Electronic Card or e-Card, is a limit Debit Card created for ecommerce transactions. It provides an easy and secure way of transacting online without providing the Primary Card/ Account information to the merchant.
Virtual Cards can be used at any merchant location accepting MasterCards / Visa Cards online, without any difference from a regular plastic card
The key features of Virtual Card are as follows:· Security –
· It reduces the risk of exposing the underlying Credit/Debit limit as the Primary Card / Account details are not communicated to the Merchant.
· Card is valid up to a maximum of 48 hours or till the transaction is complete, whichever is earlier.
· Card creation and online transaction are authorised only after successful validation of One Time Password (OTP) sent to your Mobile during the process.
· Highly Flexible–
· It enables Bank customers to pay from any of their Internet Banking enabled accounts, having transaction rights.
· Card can be created for any amount in round rupees.
· Card can be used at any online merchant site that accepts Debit/Credit Cards.
· Easy to Use –
· No separate setup/ installation or registration is required, any customer having internet banking facility with transaction rights can create Virtual Card.
· Zero Loss: –
· No loss of interest as the Card is generated by marking a lien on the underlying account and the amount is debited only when actual transaction using the Virtual Card is completed, successfully.