[Slim guys]: Share your clothing secrets! :-D

[Slim guys]: Share your clothing secrets! :-D

Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
40

I’m thin. I have problem with fitting of readymade formals. Hence, I need to get them stitched.

Wanted to take views from dimers in similar situation and what they find best – which brand? Any standardized store? etc.

I talked to Raymonds and they said that I can buy Raymonds fabric from anywhere, even online. They will stitch shirts @ 510 Rs. and trousers @ 620 Rs.

Any other examples?

29 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2598
25
@Spock wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

kya hua khuch pareshani h kya ?

can I help ?

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
568
6240
34
@blue wine wrote:


@Spock wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


kya hua khuch pareshani h kya ?

can I help ?

First tym Spock itna kam likha hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2598
25
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@blue wine wrote:


@Spock wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


kya hua khuch pareshani h kya ?

can I help ?

First tym Spock itna kam likha hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

this is not likha he expressed his feeling SAD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
568
6240
34

And bro @bargainhunter instead why don’t you try being some healthy these winters???
Some good routine with 3 bananas and a glass of milk in morning breakfast will do this for you

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
568
6240
34
@blue wine wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

@blue wine wrote:


@Spock wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


kya hua khuch pareshani h kya ?

can I help ?

First tym Spock itna kam likha hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

this is not likha he express his feeling SAD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Oh….app has some problem….it’s not showing any emoji….so i said that

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13216
217
@blue wine wrote:

@Spock wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

kya hua khuch pareshani h kya ?

can I help ?


Lagta h wo Isabgol ki faakiya jyada le raha h aajkal. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2598
25
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@Spock wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

kya hua khuch pareshani h kya ?

can I help ?


Lagta h wo Isabgol ki faakiya jyada le raha h aajkal. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


May be not getting speed on Jio https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13216
217
@blue wine wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@Spock wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

kya hua khuch pareshani h kya ?

can I help ?


Lagta h wo Isabgol ki faakiya jyada le raha h aajkal. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


May be not getting speed on Jio https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


jara puho to sahi usase ke pareshani ka karan Jio ki speed h ya kahi aur ki speed. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
77
392
1
@blue wine wrote:


@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:


@blue wine wrote:


@Spock wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


kya hua khuch pareshani h kya ?

can I help ?


Lagta h wo Isabgol ki faakiya jyada le raha h aajkal. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


May be not getting speed on Jio https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Shayad wine liye kaafi din ho gaye…

T: Maybe didn’t had “blue_wine” for a while

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52012
1043

Diarrhea is bad physical or verbal, as faced by @eskimo

Readymade range normally covers sizes from 32-44, Cambridge has good collection in Mumbai.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52012
1043

@bargainhunter ke secrets ko maro goli,.

Wardrobe malfunction ke secrets ko maro Like.

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8394
87
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@blue wine wrote:


@Spock wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


kya hua khuch pareshani h kya ?

can I help ?

First tym Spock itna kam likha hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

A pic is worth a 1000 words, and he has posted three of them.

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13216
217
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@Amit Goyal wrote:

@blue wine wrote:


@Spock wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


kya hua khuch pareshani h kya ?

can I help ?

First tym Spock itna kam likha hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

A pic is worth a 1000 words, and he has posted three of them.

Wo abhi changes kiye h bhai ne.

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8394
87
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@Amit Goyal wrote:

@blue wine wrote:


@Spock wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


kya hua khuch pareshani h kya ?

can I help ?

First tym Spock itna kam likha hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

A pic is worth a 1000 words, and he has posted three of them.

Wo abhi changes kiye h bhai ne.


That’s his way of reserving prime real estate. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Large
Deal Cadet
0
52
628
7

white kacha nd black baniyan

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
105
640
11
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@blue wine wrote:


@Spock wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


kya hua khuch pareshani h kya ?

can I help ?

First tym Spock itna kam likha hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

kahin mote mote(lambe) comments/posts likhte-likhte mote toh ni ho gye na? Trans :fat posts=fat body? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Ho bhi gaye toh kya! Dil saaf hona chahiye bas! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52012
1043
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@Amit Goyal wrote:

@blue wine wrote:


@Spock wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


kya hua khuch pareshani h kya ?

can I help ?

First tym Spock itna kam likha hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

A pic is worth a 1000 words, and he has posted three of them.

Wo abhi changes kiye h bhai ne.


That’s his way of reserving prime real estate. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Spoke is thrifty Style spender ?

@BUTTERFLYBOY

image > 1000 words
Unless it spoils the image ?
(E.g. Sunny)

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
568
6240
34
@[email protected] wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

@blue wine wrote:


@Spock wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


kya hua khuch pareshani h kya ?

can I help ?

First tym Spock itna kam likha hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

kahin mote mote(lambe) comments/posts likhte-likhte mote toh ni ho gye na? Trans :fat posts=fat body? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Ho bhi gaye toh kya! Dil saaf hona chahiye bas! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
This is for sure….. Spock is a very nice and kind hearted person. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
40
@Amit Goyal wrote:

And bro @bargainhunter instead why don’t you try being some healthy these winters???
Some good routine with 3 bananas and a glass of milk in morning breakfast will do this for you


Not that I haven’t tried. But I will try harder I guess https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2598
25
@bargainhunter wrote:

@Amit Goyal wrote:

And bro @bargainhunter instead why don’t you try being some healthy these winters???
Some good routine with 3 bananas and a glass of milk in morning breakfast will do this for you


Not that I haven’t tried. But I will try harder I guess https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Cold drink pe aur lays kha itna mota ho jayega ki log kahenge Moto aa gaya

plz stop after a time its not good for health

patla hona muskil h mota hona nahi

Ezgif 144088130
Deal Subedar
8
306
2682
13
@blue wine wrote:


@bargainhunter wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

And bro @bargainhunter instead why don’t you try being some healthy these winters???
Some good routine with 3 bananas and a glass of milk in morning breakfast will do this for you


Not that I haven’t tried. But I will try harder I guess https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Cold drink pe aur lays kha itna mota ho jayega ki log kahenge Moto aa gaya

plz stop after a time its not good for health

patla hona muskil h mota hona nahi

Misconception. Patle logo se pucho. They need as much diet control and exercise.

@bargainhunter bananas and milk with pushups. Exercise na ki to sab pet mein jaega. Sirf belly badegi aur kuch nahi and then you will be trying to get slim (from belly) and healthier (from upper body) at the same time https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
@blue wine wrote:

@bargainhunter wrote:

@Amit Goyal wrote:

And bro @bargainhunter instead why don’t you try being some healthy these winters???
Some good routine with 3 bananas and a glass of milk in morning breakfast will do this for you


Not that I haven’t tried. But I will try harder I guess https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Cold drink pe aur lays kha itna mota ho jayega ki log kahenge Moto aa gaya

plz stop after a time its not good for health

patla hona muskil h mota hona nahi


Are you sure??
How can cold drinks and lays help in weight gain? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
40

Should I change the thread title to ’ How to get fat?’
Hadd bakchodi hai!

Long term solutions thik hai, short term ke desires to fulfil karo https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1514
43

Join some gym these winters and start healthy diet like eggs and bananas , eat proper diet avoid junk. You will save money on stitching and wear readymade ones . https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
40

Egg, Milk and Bananas – Some good simple tips.
The part that I’ll save money by getting fitter is also a hook for a BargainHunter like me. All points well taken https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

But next week office kya pehen ke jaun? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Any reviews about Arvind custom tailoring or similar?

Thumbimgcrop 1462462871438
Deal Cadet
0
130
684
11

hello bro!

i too have the same problem with formals.
nothing fits me perfectly.giving it to a tailor didnt even solved my probelm.

so after may trials i found a brand which fits perfectly for me (same for you)

Formals:
for shirts – prefer Peter england (slim fit)
for pants – Levis flexi plus (It fits perfectly) (dont get confused with flexi only model with same brand)

Missing