[Very Urgent Help] Today is expiry date of my c...

[Very Urgent Help] Today is expiry date of my card - please help to activate AXIS GIFT card

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Subedar
3
289
1512
21

Today is expiry date of my card – please help me to activate AXIS GIFT card ( worth : 2K) immediately.

Gifted by Friend

  • In
37 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Download
Deal Cadet
0
102
632
4

It’s probably already active?
If you know the Gift card was loaded for ₹2000, it usually means the card was activated for use within hours after Card load.

You should be able to use it offline today, I believe.

@srigem81

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13216
217

I believe it has to be activated from Axis.
If its already activated then you can use it online too.

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

Gift card is already activated
U can go to market and but somthing by swiping card ,if u r in hurry
To purchase online ,u need to call their customer care ,they will take ur details and generate otp / pin 4u

I suggest buy at mall

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
289
1512
21

@umarkumar @BUTTERFLYBOY @lostdrms

I have confirmed with Axis Customer Care team that – its not activate yet and they are saying it requires 48 hours to activate it.
This is my main concern sad

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13216
217
@srigem81 wrote:

@umarkumar @BUTTERFLYBOY @lostdrms

I have confirmed with Axis Customer Care team that – its not activate yet and they are saying it requires 48 hours to activate it.
This is my main concern sad


God ! then only they can help.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
289
1512
21

Any one give any contact number/mail id through which I can activate it IMMEDIATELY.

Thanks.

Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar
4
69
2884
50

Why you waited for last date.? eek any benefits.? confused

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
289
1512
21

No.. forgot.
Realized just yesterday.

01 avatar middle
Deal Lieutenant
31
380
4844
80

For Gift Cards
24 Hour Emergency Helpline: In case the Card is lost, you may call our 24 hr. emergency helpline 022-67987700 for Card blocking.
Email Helpline: The cardholder may write his Gift Card product related queries to [email protected]..om
For Gift Cards issued online (Card Nos beginning with 457552)
24 Hour Emergency Helpline: In case the information / emergency, please call on 080-43428188
Email Helpline: The cardholder may write to [email protected]..om
*Axis Bank Gift cards are currently available online for Axis Bank debit/credit card holders only

http://www.axisbank.com/personal/cards/prepaid-...

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
639
@srigem81 wrote:

No.. forgot.
Realized just yesterday.


Regardless of what the customer care told you, go and try immediately at an offline merchant, i.e. for a POS transaction.

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@DealSeeker wrote:

Regardless of what the customer care told you, go and try immediately at an offline merchant, i.e. for a POS transaction.


Why not online? confused

I guess it must be linked to his friend’s mobile number. Very difficult to get it done from those lazy Axis asses. toungueout

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

Why you waited for last date.? eek any benefits.? confused


lol

He is already about to miss 2K. Leave him yaar. toungueout

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
639
@Magus wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@srigem81 wrote:

No.. forgot.
Realized just yesterday.


Regardless of what the customer care told you, go and try immediately at an offline merchant, i.e. for a POS transaction.


Why not online? confused

VBV activation is a separate process. So the cards might work offline before they are activated for VBV registration.

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@DealSeeker wrote:

VBV activation is a separate process. So the cards might work offline before they are activated for VBV registration.



What about PIN? confused

EDIT: Got it. wink

Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16320
119
@Magus wrote:



What about PIN? confused

ATM pin ?
It is there in the kit

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@Tejaa wrote:

@Magus wrote:



What about PIN? confused

ATM pin ?
It is there in the kit



Long time since the Axis episode happened. Forgot all about it. toungueout

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
639
@Magus wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@srigem81 wrote:

No.. forgot.
Realized just yesterday.


Regardless of what the customer care told you, go and try immediately at an offline merchant, i.e. for a POS transaction.


Why not online? confused

VBV activation is a separate process. So the cards might work offline before they are activated for VBV registration.


What about PIN? confused

What about it? He must be having the PIN from the Axis envelope. In any case, PIN is not required for offline Axis prepaid card transactions if I remember correctly, at least at petrol bunks. wink

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214

Well, checking balance at an Axis ATM should do the work. If it’s inactive, you won’t get any details.

@srigem81

CC @DealSeeker @Tejaa

Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16320
119
@Magus wrote:

Well, checking balance at an Axis ATM should do the work. If it’s inactive, you won’t get any details.

@srigem81

CC DealSeeker</a> <a href="http://www.desidime.com/users/298894" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Tejaa

That’s a superb idea… Op go… give a try

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@DealSeeker wrote:

What about it? He must be having the PIN from the Axis envelope. In any case, PIN is not required for offline Axis prepaid card transactions if I remember correctly, at least at petrol bunks. wink



If you lose your Axis GC, you are done for good, then. toungueout

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
639
@Tejaa wrote:

@Magus wrote:

Well, checking balance at an Axis ATM should do the work. If it’s inactive, you won’t get any details.

@srigem81

CC DealSeeker</a> <a href="http://www.desidime.com/users/298894" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Tejaa

That’s a superb idea… Op go… give a try


It’s a decent idea, but the OP might as well try to purchase something. After all, he has to use the card by midnight anyways. Besides, checking the balance at an Axis ATM might not be a definite indicator of whether the card would work at POS terminals or not.

Full Disclosure: Although I have purchased hundreds of Axis prepaid cards, I have never tried to check the balance at an ATM.

CC @Magus

Download
Deal Lieutenant
5
79
3094
64

in case it gets expired and the card was purchased from gci
they issue a new card and charge 200 rupee extra

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
639
@Magus wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

What about it? He must be having the PIN from the Axis envelope. In any case, PIN is not required for offline Axis prepaid card transactions if I remember correctly, at least at petrol bunks. wink



If you lose your Axis GC, you are done for good, then. toungueout

Yep. This is why it was a big deal when someone’s Axis cards (ordered from Paytm) were stolen by a courier guy. There was a thread about it last year.

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9
@srigem81 wrote:

Any one give any contact number/mail id through which I can activate it IMMEDIATELY.

Thanks.


U should still try ,i have used many gift card in past by swiping at pos (shopping mall)
Dnt blindly accept what cc says

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@DealSeeker wrote:

It’s a decent idea, but the OP might as well try to purchase something. After all, he has to use the card by midnight anyways. Besides, checking the balance at an Axis ATM might not be a definite indicator of whether the card would work at POS terminals or not.

Full Disclosure: Although I have purchased hundreds of Axis prepaid cards, I have never tried to check the balance at an ATM.

CC @Magus



It saves him the embarrassment in case the card is not active. toungueout

Plus checking balance is a definite indicator of card status. wink

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
639
@Magus wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

It’s a decent idea, but the OP might as well try to purchase something. After all, he has to use the card by midnight anyways. Besides, checking the balance at an Axis ATM might not be a definite indicator of whether the card would work at POS terminals or not.

Full Disclosure: Although I have purchased hundreds of Axis prepaid cards, I have never tried to check the balance at an ATM.

CC @Magus



It saves him the embarrassment in case the card is not active. toungueout

Plus checking balance is a definite indicator of card status. wink


Ok, I will take your word for it. smile

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@SARDAR KHAN wrote:

in case it gets expired and the card was purchased from gci
they issue a new card and charge 200 rupee extra



Where did your friend buy it from? @srigem81

Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
82
3982
46

As for as i know its takes 48 hrs to activate for online txn, y did ur so LAZY redeeming earlier??

Missing