Trick for Getting 15%,20%,33% cashback in terms...

Trick for Getting 15%,20%,33% cashback in terms of RP on Amazon,makemytrip,etc through Wohoo [ONLY FOR HDFC DINERS CLUB CC HOLDERS]

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Avatar2k5ui
Deal Subedar
0
104
2086
42

This is an old offer running from some time now, but this offer is for those you arent aware of this.
So instead of using it only on partner website of Diners club, buy WOHOO GCV from snapdeal and enjoy RP on many many sites.

Buy Wohoo gift voucher from here:- http://www.snapdeal.com/product/woohoo-egift-ca...

Everyone knows how this 10x reward points works, but still:-

Get Effective Discount of 33% (Diners club Black) , 20% (diners club premium), 15% (diners club rewardz) in terms of reward points

Here it is how:-

For every 150/- spent on the below mentioned sites get:- 30,40,50 rewards points for HDFC Diners rewardz,premium,black card holders respectively.
Values of reward point will be 22.5, 30,50 for HDFC Diners rewardz,premium,black card holders respectively.

Therefore the net price will be reduced by 33% (Diners club Black) , 20% (diners club premium), 15% (diners club rewardz)

Source :- http://hdfcbankdinersclub.com/pri...ge
http://hdfcbankdinersclub.com/international-cre...

Rewards points benefit :-can be redeemed for purchase of flight tickets,movie tickets,DTH recharges,mobile recharges,
Postpaid,Datacard,Broadband,etc payments.

Enjoy!!!!

28 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Avatar2k5ui
Deal Subedar
0
104
2086
42

how about that @hiteshparmar.007104 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Major
18
4,010
24376
187
@oneidentity wrote:

how about that @hiteshparmar.007104 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Same thing naa. Benefit amount remains same. Just if u want to get Amazon GVs then yes u can get them through what u hv suggested.
It’s a good trick but I knew abt it. But I jst dnt buy GVs if they r not already on discount. The whole point is money is stuck in the form of reward pts which can be redeemed after incurring redemption charges. So how frequently u wld do that? I dnt prefer it this way.
But if u r looking to get hold of Amazon vouchers at discounted price, then that’s the way. Go for it.

Kabali
Deal Colonel
445
23,474
33806
279
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@oneidentity wrote:

how about that @hiteshparmar.007104 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Same thing naa. Benefit amount remains same. Just if u want to get Amazon GVs then yes u can get them through what u hv suggested.
It’s a good trick but I knew abt it. But I jst dnt buy GVs if they r not already on discount. The whole point is money is stuck in the form of reward pts which can be redeemed after incurring redemption charges. So how frequently u wld do that? I dnt prefer it this way.
But if u r looking to get hold of Amazon vouchers at discounted price, then that’s the way. Go for it.


may i know redemption charges?

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Major
18
4,010
24376
187
@rajrocks wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@oneidentity wrote:

how about that @hiteshparmar.007104 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Same thing naa. Benefit amount remains same. Just if u want to get Amazon GVs then yes u can get them through what u hv suggested.
It’s a good trick but I knew abt it. But I jst dnt buy GVs if they r not already on discount. The whole point is money is stuck in the form of reward pts which can be redeemed after incurring redemption charges. So how frequently u wld do that? I dnt prefer it this way.
But if u r looking to get hold of Amazon vouchers at discounted price, then that’s the way. Go for it.


may i know redemption charges?

75+ ST.

Kabali
Deal Colonel
445
23,474
33806
279
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@oneidentity wrote:

how about that @hiteshparmar.007104 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Same thing naa. Benefit amount remains same. Just if u want to get Amazon GVs then yes u can get them through what u hv suggested.
It’s a good trick but I knew abt it. But I jst dnt buy GVs if they r not already on discount. The whole point is money is stuck in the form of reward pts which can be redeemed after incurring redemption charges. So how frequently u wld do that? I dnt prefer it this way.
But if u r looking to get hold of Amazon vouchers at discounted price, then that’s the way. Go for it.


may i know redemption charges?

75+ ST.

RP expiry?

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Major
18
4,010
24376
187
@rajrocks wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@oneidentity wrote:

how about that @hiteshparmar.007104 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Same thing naa. Benefit amount remains same. Just if u want to get Amazon GVs then yes u can get them through what u hv suggested.
It’s a good trick but I knew abt it. But I jst dnt buy GVs if they r not already on discount. The whole point is money is stuck in the form of reward pts which can be redeemed after incurring redemption charges. So how frequently u wld do that? I dnt prefer it this way.
But if u r looking to get hold of Amazon vouchers at discounted price, then that’s the way. Go for it.


may i know redemption charges?

75+ ST.

RP expiry?

No expiry. Nothing mentioned abt RP expiry

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
134
1

can someone confirm if we can add cash to BMS wallet using dibers cc? and transfer back to bank. i tried but giving error to load money

can diner cardholder check and confirm?

Kabali
Deal Colonel
445
23,474
33806
279
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@oneidentity wrote:

how about that @hiteshparmar.007104 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Same thing naa. Benefit amount remains same. Just if u want to get Amazon GVs then yes u can get them through what u hv suggested.
It’s a good trick but I knew abt it. But I jst dnt buy GVs if they r not already on discount. The whole point is money is stuck in the form of reward pts which can be redeemed after incurring redemption charges. So how frequently u wld do that? I dnt prefer it this way.
But if u r looking to get hold of Amazon vouchers at discounted price, then that’s the way. Go for it.


may i know redemption charges?

75+ ST.

RP expiry?

No expiry. Nothing mentioned abt RP expiry

Reward points validity
Reward points are valid only for 3 years from the date of accumulation.

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Major
18
4,010
24376
187
@rajrocks wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@oneidentity wrote:

how about that @hiteshparmar.007104 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Same thing naa. Benefit amount remains same. Just if u want to get Amazon GVs then yes u can get them through what u hv suggested.
It’s a good trick but I knew abt it. But I jst dnt buy GVs if they r not already on discount. The whole point is money is stuck in the form of reward pts which can be redeemed after incurring redemption charges. So how frequently u wld do that? I dnt prefer it this way.
But if u r looking to get hold of Amazon vouchers at discounted price, then that’s the way. Go for it.


may i know redemption charges?

75+ ST.

RP expiry?

No expiry. Nothing mentioned abt RP expiry

Reward points validity
Reward points are valid only for 3 years from the date of accumulation.

ohh okay. Thanks for that info. I wasn’t aware of it. I thought there is no expiry. KG++ (if allowed)

Kabali
Deal Colonel
445
23,474
33806
279
@ashu99926 wrote:

can someone confirm if we can add cash to BMS wallet using dibers cc? and transfer back to bank. i tried but giving error to load money

can diner cardholder check and confirm?


it should work.
connect with bms & hdfc

Kabali
Deal Colonel
445
23,474
33806
279

@oneidentity @hiteshparmar.007104

any idea which are the 15 International Airlines ? im unable to find those on site
Redeem Reward Point for AirMiles across 15 International Airlines

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
107
306
11
@rajrocks wrote:

@oneidentity @hiteshparmar.007104

any idea which are the 15 International Airlines ? im unable to find those on site
Redeem Reward Point for AirMiles across 15 International Airlines


Just google “diners club miles redemption form”
It is the first result
Plus instead of converting into miles, it is better to book tickets directly on their website as then you can use the points for taxes and fuel surcharge as well. No redemption charges over there.
And i thought this was too obvious to be called a trick or needed to be shared.
It will be a trick if someone can find a way to transfer it to bank.
Currently i have over 150k points by selling GCs
And yes i am a silent looter https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Plus one more advantage of this card is free access to domestic airport lounges which means free food and drinks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Kabali
Deal Colonel
445
23,474
33806
279
@arjunking250 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@oneidentity @hiteshparmar.007104

any idea which are the 15 International Airlines ? im unable to find those on site
Redeem Reward Point for AirMiles across 15 International Airlines


Just google “diners club miles redemption form”
It is the first result
Plus instead of converting into miles, it is better to book tickets directly on their website as then you can use the points for taxes and fuel surcharge as well. No redemption charges over there.
And i thought this was too obvious to be called a trick or needed to be shared.
It will be a trick if someone can find a way to transfer it to bank.
Currently i have over 150k points by selling GCs
And yes i am a silent looter https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Plus one more advantage of this card is free access to domestic airport lounges which means free food and drinks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


thx bro. yup its not a loot but good for ppl who spend more.
also reagrding free access to domestic airport lounges which means free food and drinks. ru sure on this. as i think only access fee is free but not the food, drinks and others. have u tried it?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
107
306
11
@rajrocks wrote:

@arjunking250 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@oneidentity @hiteshparmar.007104

any idea which are the 15 International Airlines ? im unable to find those on site
Redeem Reward Point for AirMiles across 15 International Airlines


Just google “diners club miles redemption form”
It is the first result
Plus instead of converting into miles, it is better to book tickets directly on their website as then you can use the points for taxes and fuel surcharge as well. No redemption charges over there.
And i thought this was too obvious to be called a trick or needed to be shared.
It will be a trick if someone can find a way to transfer it to bank.
Currently i have over 150k points by selling GCs
And yes i am a silent looter https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Plus one more advantage of this card is free access to domestic airport lounges which means free food and drinks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


thx bro. yup its not a loot but good for ppl who spend more.
also reagrding free access to domestic airport lounges which means free food and drinks. ru sure on this. as i think only access fee is free but not the food, drinks and others. have u tried it?


Yes bro
Tried it twice.
They just deduct one paisa to confirm your card is working. Everything is free in domestic lounges.
It provides access only for international lounges
And get citi prestige card if you want it for international lounges. That is a lot better. Used that multiple times. Plus that one comes with limo pick and drop service anywhere in asia but 10k annual charges

Kabali
Deal Colonel
445
23,474
33806
279
@arjunking250 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@arjunking250 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@oneidentity @hiteshparmar.007104

any idea which are the 15 International Airlines ? im unable to find those on site
Redeem Reward Point for AirMiles across 15 International Airlines


Just google “diners club miles redemption form”
It is the first result
Plus instead of converting into miles, it is better to book tickets directly on their website as then you can use the points for taxes and fuel surcharge as well. No redemption charges over there.
And i thought this was too obvious to be called a trick or needed to be shared.
It will be a trick if someone can find a way to transfer it to bank.
Currently i have over 150k points by selling GCs
And yes i am a silent looter https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Plus one more advantage of this card is free access to domestic airport lounges which means free food and drinks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


thx bro. yup its not a loot but good for ppl who spend more.
also reagrding free access to domestic airport lounges which means free food and drinks. ru sure on this. as i think only access fee is free but not the food, drinks and others. have u tried it?


Yes bro
Tried it twice.
They just deduct one paisa to confirm your card is working. Everything is free in domestic lounges.
It provides access only for international lounges
And get citi prestige card if you want it for international lounges. That is a lot better. Used that multiple times. Plus that one comes with limo pick and drop service anywhere in asia but 10k annual charges


4t2f
Deal Cadet
0
68
104
13

The diners card offer is one of the best in the industry at this point of time.

15-20-33% returns is unheard of in any offer…. that too for unlimited transactions on their partner sites.

It is best for frequent travellers. the reward points can be used for booking flight tickets directly or even paying mobile or DTH bills!

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
40
@makyubex wrote:

The diners card offer is one of the best in the industry at this point of time.

15-20-33% returns is unheard of in any offer…. that too for unlimited transactions on their partner sites.

It is best for frequent travellers. the reward points can be used for booking flight tickets directly or even paying mobile or DTH bills!


At this point of time?
This offer is already over, right? No more one gets so many rewards…

4t2f
Deal Cadet
0
68
104
13

No..they are now rolling it out a month at a time…

10X Reward Points are applicable only on HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Cards transaction. The offer is applicable on retail credit card and not applicable on corporate or commercial card.
10X Reward Points Program is applicable for transaction done from on or after 1st May’16 and on or before 30th June, 2016.
Enjoy 10X Rewards points on retail spend on FlipKart, SnapDeal, Luxehues, Cleartrip,GoIBIBO, Yatra and Bookmyshow.
The above offer is applicable on both website spends as well Mobile App spends for above merchant partners
Above Offer is not applicable for EMI Transactions
Incremental Reward Points will be posted in the Credit Card for above merchants within 7 days of transaction. The same will reflect in next month’s credit card statement.

http://www.hdfcbankdinersclub.com/pri...ge

Avatar2k5ui
Deal Subedar
0
104
2086
42

Offer is still there.

Really one of the best.

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,964
16957
141

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Our 10x Rewards programme just got bigger with 10 exciting brands. Be it travel, shopping, entertainment or groceries, now you have newer ways to earn 10x Reward Points while you use your HDFC Diners Club Credit Card. Offer valid till 31st March 2017

Partner Brands:
Travel
Makemytrip
Goibibo
Uber
redBus

Shopping
Flipkart
Lifestyle
Myntra
Luxehues

Entertainment
BookMyShow

Groceries
Bigbasket

Card Type / Regular Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent / 10x Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent / Value of each point* / % Savings
HDFC Bank Diners Club Black / 5 / 50 / Re. 1 / 33%
HDFC Bank Diners Club Premium / 4 / 40 / Re. 0.75 / 20%
HDFC Bank Diners Club Rewardz / 3 / 30 / Re. 0.75 / 15%

Important Terms & Conditions

1. Maximum reward points earned per statement cycle under this program as below:
HDFC Bank Diners Rewardz Card – 2500 pointsHDFC Bank Diners Premium Card – 10,000 pointsHDFC Bank Diners Black Card – 50,000 points2. To avail Makemytrip offer, use Promo code HDFC5X on Flight & Hotel bookings

3. Redbus offer is applicable only on bookings made through Redbus app.

4. Only direct payments made using HDFC Bank Diners Club retail cards will be eligible. Any wallet payments will not be eligible even if wallet is refilled through HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card.

5. Incremental Reward Points will be posted in the next statement from the statement cycle of transaction, except for Lifestyle which will be posted within 60 days of the transaction month.

Download
Deal Subedar
1
100
1534
16

Thanks bro for detailed info.

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,964
16957
141

@DealSeeker

Just see point no. 4
They plugged loop here too to avoid misuse for bigbasket being 10x partner

To note one more thing, they added Uber too. And I am foolishly Making all cab payments by Paytm.

4. Only direct payments made using HDFC Bank Diners Club retail cards will be eligible. Any wallet payments will not be eligible even if wallet is refilled through HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card.
Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
3
459
4645
43

@A2Zdeals Bro whats the min salary/credit rating requirement for owning this card? HDFC ppl are saying they can only offer me a basic Moneyback CC as i started working just a month ago and my salary is much less than spending limit for these high end cards…

Moneyback CC is also giving some reward points but it isnt that good as diners.

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,964
16957
141
@bookface wrote:

@A2Zdeals Bro whats the min salary/credit rating requirement for owning this card? HDFC ppl are saying they can only offer me a basic Moneyback CC as i started working just a month ago and my salary is much less than spending limit for these high end cards…

Moneyback CC is also giving some reward points but it isnt that good as diners.


No idea
May be 12 lacs p.a.
I started with value plus card which in process upgraded several times
Platinum plus, superia, world, regalia etc
I had gone for paid version of regalia but at time of my renewal I saw they removed fees so argued & got reversal of fees.
Now this card comes with 5 spends >1000 & get 1000 bonus points every month.

@saymyname what happened to your money back?

Img 20161125 220914
Deal Lieutenant
2
47
4252
42
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@bookface wrote:

@A2Zdeals Bro whats the min salary/credit rating requirement for owning this card? HDFC ppl are saying they can only offer me a basic Moneyback CC as i started working just a month ago and my salary is much less than spending limit for these high end cards…

Moneyback CC is also giving some reward points but it isnt that good as diners.


No idea
May be 12 lacs p.a.
I started with value plus card which in process upgraded several times
Platinum plus, superia, world, regalia etc
I had gone for paid version of regalia but at time of my renewal I saw they removed fees so argued & got reversal of fees.
Now this card comes with 5 spends >1000 & get 1000 bonus points every month.

@saymyname what happened to your money back?


Lene ka Mann nahi kar raha https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
3
459
4645
43
@saymyname wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@bookface wrote:

@A2Zdeals Bro whats the min salary/credit rating requirement for owning this card? HDFC ppl are saying they can only offer me a basic Moneyback CC as i started working just a month ago and my salary is much less than spending limit for these high end cards…

Moneyback CC is also giving some reward points but it isnt that good as diners.


No idea
May be 12 lacs p.a.
I started with value plus card which in process upgraded several times
Platinum plus, superia, world, regalia etc
I had gone for paid version of regalia but at time of my renewal I saw they removed fees so argued & got reversal of fees.
Now this card comes with 5 spends >1000 & get 1000 bonus points every month.

@saymyname what happened to your money back?


Lene ka Mann nahi kar raha https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

HDFC ppl used to call me everyday when i was in office. Finally I got fed up and took one! Dint know abt all these variants then! Next time any bank calls me I’ll demand their high end card for free renewal every year. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20161125 220914
Deal Lieutenant
2
47
4252
42
@bookface wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@bookface wrote:

@A2Zdeals Bro whats the min salary/credit rating requirement for owning this card? HDFC ppl are saying they can only offer me a basic Moneyback CC as i started working just a month ago and my salary is much less than spending limit for these high end cards…

Moneyback CC is also giving some reward points but it isnt that good as diners.


No idea
May be 12 lacs p.a.
I started with value plus card which in process upgraded several times
Platinum plus, superia, world, regalia etc
I had gone for paid version of regalia but at time of my renewal I saw they removed fees so argued & got reversal of fees.
Now this card comes with 5 spends >1000 & get 1000 bonus points every month.

@saymyname what happened to your money back?


Lene ka Mann nahi kar raha https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

HDFC ppl used to call me everyday when i was in office. Finally I got fed up and took one! Dint know abt all these variants then! Next time any bank calls me I’ll demand their high end card for free renewal every year. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Somehow they don’t have my number one of them had and I have blocked him https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Kill bill pandey
suspended
0
50
302
5
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@DealSeeker

Just see point no. 4
They plugged loop here too to avoid misuse for bigbasket being 10x partner

To note one more thing, they added Uber too. And I am foolishly Making all cab payments by Paytm.

4. Only direct payments made using HDFC Bank Diners Club retail cards will be eligible. Any wallet payments will not be eligible even if wallet is refilled through HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card.


i dont have an hdfc cc but can’t we cancel the order after placing it and ask for a refund in bb wallet https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Missing