unable to withdraw money!

unable to withdraw money!

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
140
1

Recently i created an citrus account and i loaded my wallet with some money, and now when Im trying to withdraw it, it tells me to enter the otp which is sent to my mobile but apparantely i dont recieve any otp. i waited for like 15 mins for this otp but still i dont recieve it and leaving me no choice, when i enter wrong otp it gives me an error saying my number isnt registered in their system.
can any expert help me with this?

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
140
1

Omg a simple logout login solved the issue, thanks anyway. Sorry for bothering you people smile

Child
Deal Major
53
287
27300
235
@jimmymanda266 wrote:

Omg a simple logout login solved the issue, thanks anyway. Sorry for bothering you people smile


roll

To answer you, we all would have assumed it, that you did that already.

Img 11380099265630
Deal Subedar
2
188
1170
6
@jimmymanda266 wrote:

Omg a simple logout login solved the issue, thanks anyway. Sorry for bothering you people smile


I am also facing same problem, logout login did not work for me. any other solution ?
which sim is yours, my is reliance GSM ? @jimmymanda266
@mahidada

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
140
1

Mine is idea….BTW during sign up did you receive Otp on mail or number? If on mail, then logout and while logging in they would verify your phone number, then after that you would be able to transact successdully

Samantha
Deal Lieutenant
17
35
3052
74
@luckjiy wrote:

@jimmymanda266 wrote:

Omg a simple logout login solved the issue, thanks anyway. Sorry for bothering you people smile


I am also facing same problem, logout login did not work for me. any other solution ?
which sim is yours, my is reliance GSM ? @jimmymanda266
@mahidada

In citurs website, go to edit profile and check the moible number associated to that account.
if mobile number is same as your you should be able to receive otp on that number.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Img 11380099265630
Deal Subedar
2
188
1170
6
@aswaniexpress wrote:


@luckjiy wrote:


@jimmymanda266 wrote:

Omg a simple logout login solved the issue, thanks anyway. Sorry for bothering you people smile


I am also facing same problem, logout login did not work for me. any other solution ?
which sim is yours, my is reliance GSM ? @jimmymanda266
@mahidada


In citurs website, go to edit profile and check the moible number associated to that account.
if mobile number is same as your you should be able to receive otp on that number.

I checked, mobile number is same, but not getting otp

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
7
407
2500
25
@luckjiy wrote:

@aswaniexpress wrote:


@luckjiy wrote:


@jimmymanda266 wrote:

Omg a simple logout login solved the issue, thanks anyway. Sorry for bothering you people smile


I am also facing same problem, logout login did not work for me. any other solution ?
which sim is yours, my is reliance GSM ? @jimmymanda266
@mahidada


In citurs website, go to edit profile and check the moible number associated to that account.
if mobile number is same as your you should be able to receive otp on that number.

I checked, mobile number is same, but not getting otp
Are you getting other SMS to your inbox?

Img 11380099265630
Deal Subedar
2
188
1170
6
@MovieSeeker wrote:

@luckjiy wrote:

@aswaniexpress wrote:


@luckjiy wrote:


@jimmymanda266 wrote:

Omg a simple logout login solved the issue, thanks anyway. Sorry for bothering you people smile


I am also facing same problem, logout login did not work for me. any other solution ?
which sim is yours, my is reliance GSM ? @jimmymanda266
@mahidada


In citurs website, go to edit profile and check the moible number associated to that account.
if mobile number is same as your you should be able to receive otp on that number.

I checked, mobile number is same, but not getting otp
Are you getting other SMS to your inbox?
Yes. I added 10 rupees to account and got message for that

Missing