What will Happen to Money which is out of ind...

What will Happen to Money which is out of india ?

Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2598
25

Suppose you Deposited cash at swiss or any other tax haven country

Swiss will give you that currency back ?

what they do with Indian currency ?

They do pay Little bit interest As far as i heard How they pay interest ?

since they cant directly invest with our currency ?
  • In
22 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,047
14077
156

No comments

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
80
135
25150
634

@modiji

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
103
1936
32

need full support of Swiss Govt , bcoz for us that is black money but for them it is money invested in their banks by their customers which is very useful for their economy and why they would care so much just bcoz for india it is black . and this is deposited as contract so thats why need total support of swiss govt . it is not 2-3 lacs crore rs of black money like inside india , that one is 10-50 times more (undisclosed totally) .
that money is specially of top leaders , media houses / popular anchors , bollywood lobby , business tycoons . thats why needed a 100 times more guts than previous decision + full support of swiss govt . also not only india govt need guts but also swiss govt too need such power to take such decisions , bcoz it will also affect them if hawala money too returned , terror threats will be given in this case to them by all those people .
.
indian govt got only names yet (and those people whose name exposed also denied money is not ours so no one will accept that they are account holders) , but not the money . hope India will be more powerful in future and can pressurize Swiss govt to return back . needed a top class diplomacy .

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2598
25

@goyal.dkg I dont knw wat u talking about

Bt first No Black money in swiss anymore it was until 2006-7 Bt that time when Ppl scream swiss m h black money

all black money shifted to other tax heaven country such as Mauritius and Monaco

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

right now only 10-12 k Crore is deposit at swiss mostly all white and legal and such a low amount

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
103
1936
32
@blue wine wrote:

@goyal.dkg I dont knw wat u talking about

Bt first No Black money in swiss anymore it was until 2006-7 Bt that time when Ppl scream swiss m h black money

all black money shifted to other tax heaven country such as Mauritius and Monaco

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

right now only 10-12 k Crore is deposit at swiss mostly all white and legal and such a low amount


i did not go through such thing bcoz nowhere i got such thing which tell only 10-12k in swiss that too white . and all in other countries .
bcoz there are many news which confuse on this thing some says in swiss banks in many lakhs , some says inside india , some says same as your post .
but even if that is true then same thing we need stronger diplomatic relations with those countries

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2598
25

@goyal.dkg I tell you and teach you stuff that nobody will ever tell u

I am the wise one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
60
976
6

They won’t deposit INR currency notes in Swiss bank https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

If they did so, they wd need huge Switzerland sized vaults to hold each individual’s currency.

Generally all that holding will be in USD/GBP or gold.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2598
25
@dealshunter wrote:

They won’t deposit INR currency notes in Swiss bank https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

If they did so, they wd need huge Switzerland sized vaults to hold each individual’s currency.

Generally all that holding will be in USD/GBP or gold.


How can someone exchange that much big amount without ID prof ?

Giphy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
6
216
4772
47
@blue wine wrote:

@dealshunter wrote:

They won’t deposit INR currency notes in Swiss bank https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

If they did so, they wd need huge Switzerland sized vaults to hold each individual’s currency.

Generally all that holding will be in USD/GBP or gold.


How can someone exchange that much big amount without ID prof ?


Ever heard about ADRs/GDRs?
+ these multinational banks accept only hard currencies which are USD, Euro, Japanese Yen, Chinese Yuan etc.

And those who get massive amount of USD/Pounds/gold etc do it by illegally smuggling gold/valuables out of the country/ misusing Double taxation avoidance agreements etc.

Weapon trade is one sector where kickbacks are really huge!
You can search for other sectors on Google.

But, remember Have fun Kid. There’s not much you can do about it!
Just sip wine and sit to dine ! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2598
25

@19 Female Gurgaon I Do knw little bit about ADR’S/GDR

Company raise money in other country issue adr gdr

its stand for american and global depository receipt i guess

exact dont know how they convert INR to usd

even u point out via fake trade you still have to pay custom for every product

which is around 10 to 15% + other charges

I’m just curious its not that I’m having cash and wanna Convert to USD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
60
976
6

There are sufficient mechanisms to convert your money…

Say, you export goods worth $100million in international market (say you are selling to America).. you will declare it’s worth as $1million for Indian books.

Now, American company will buy at $100million & deposit thst money to your company in Mauritius or Switzerland (or some other tax haven). Your non Indian company will transfer $1million to your Indian entity which originally exported the goods.. it had declared $1million of export and got $1million and this is the declared income. Now what happened to the remaining $99million?? You now know the answer.

PS: This is just an example of how they do it. Smart people here may end up questioning what can you export at 100 times it’s value etc..but tthat is not the point ..

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2598
25
@dealshunter wrote:

There are sufficient mechanisms to convert your money…

Say, you export goods worth $100million in international market (say you are selling to America).. you will declare it’s worth as $1million for Indian books.

Now, American company will buy at $100million & deposit thst money to your company in Mauritius or Switzerland (or some other tax haven). Your non Indian company will transfer $1million to your Indian entity which originally exported the goods.. it had declared $1million of export and got $1million and this is the declared income. Now what happened to the remaining $99million?? You now know the answer.

PS: This is just an example of how they do it. Smart people here may end up questioning what can you export at 100 times it’s value etc..but tthat is not the point ..


So U saying America paying 100 USD to Mauritius and Mauritius paying 1 USD rs to india but goods worth 100 USD gone from india to Mauritius and Mauritius to america – right ?

and that goods have INR value 100*60 lik labour / material etc which is gone
right ?

so actually didnt transfer any money but we sent goods

bt money INR is still here https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
77
392
1
@blue wine wrote:

@goyal.dkg I tell you and teach you stuff that nobody will ever tell u

I am the wise one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Haha…This WineBlue is really interesting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
P.S. I have always wondered How did you become so popular in a very short period of time on DD? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2598
25
@ros_guy wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@goyal.dkg I tell you and teach you stuff that nobody will ever tell u

I am the wise one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Haha…This WineBlue is really interesting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
P.S. I have always wondered How did you become so popular in a very short period of time on DD? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Am i Popular https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

5-10 ppl barely know me

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
77
392
1
@dealshunter wrote:

There are sufficient mechanisms to convert your money…

Say, you export goods worth $100million in international market (say you are selling to America).. you will declare it’s worth as $1million for Indian books.


Now, American company will buy at $100million & deposit thst money to your company in Mauritius or Switzerland (or some other tax haven). Your non Indian company will transfer $1million to your Indian entity which originally exported the goods.. it had declared $1million of export and got $1million and this is the declared income. Now what happened to the remaining $99million?? You now know the answer.

PS: This is just an example of how they do it. Smart people here may end up questioning what can you export at 100 times it’s value etc..but tthat is not the point ..

Good point! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
77
392
1
@blue wine wrote:


@ros_guy wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@goyal.dkg I tell you and teach you stuff that nobody will ever tell u

I am the wise one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Haha…This WineBlue is really interesting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
P.S. I have always wondered How did you become so popular in a very short period of time on DD? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Am i Popular https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

5-10 ppl barely know me

You gathered all those Karma in a month or so… that’s why I thought.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

India
Deal Major
4
96
15114
122
@ros_guy wrote:

@blue wine wrote:


@ros_guy wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@goyal.dkg I tell you and teach you stuff that nobody will ever tell u

I am the wise one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Haha…This WineBlue is really interesting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
P.S. I have always wondered How did you become so popular in a very short period of time on DD? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Am i Popular https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

5-10 ppl barely know me

You gathered all those Karma in a month or so… that’s why I thought.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Do you believe in rebirth? If yes, then you can take @blue wine as an example. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52
@parthponkiya8 wrote:

@ros_guy wrote:

@blue wine wrote:


@ros_guy wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@goyal.dkg I tell you and teach you stuff that nobody will ever tell u

I am the wise one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Haha…This WineBlue is really interesting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
P.S. I have always wondered How did you become so popular in a very short period of time on DD? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Am i Popular https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

5-10 ppl barely know me

You gathered all those Karma in a month or so… that’s why I thought.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Do you believe in rebirth? If yes, then you can take @blue wine as an example. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Haven’t you heard of cat’s 9 lives… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
141
1606
13
@ros_guy wrote:

Haha…This WineBlue is really interesting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
P.S. I have always wondered How did you become so popular in a very short period of time on DD? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


ever heard of Phoenix bird?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
77
392
1
@panchabhut wrote:


@ros_guy wrote:

Haha…This WineBlue is really interesting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
P.S. I have always wondered How did you become so popular in a very short period of time on DD? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


ever heard of Phoenix bird?

Yeah…No more wondering now… thanks https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing