Whats wrong with Amazon Customer Service nowada...

Whats wrong with Amazon Customer Service nowadays....

Score: -13 Votes: 29

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 7
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
  • Self Promotion : 4
  • Other reasons : 5
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Score: -13 Votes: 29

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 7
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
  • Self Promotion : 4
  • Other reasons : 5
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Score: -13 Votes: 29

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 7
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
  • Self Promotion : 4
  • Other reasons : 5
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Score: -13 Votes: 29

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 7
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
  • Self Promotion : 4
  • Other reasons : 5
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Score: -13 Votes: 29

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 7
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
  • Self Promotion : 4
  • Other reasons : 5
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Download
Deal Subedar
5
15
2046
71

I have been one of the silent admirers of Amazon for past few years. However recently there have been many cases where the complaint resolution is not upto the mark. Even that is fine. But what I experienced today really left a bad taste in my mouth. The Customer care executive inspite of my repeated requests for escalation, just closed the chat like that only. Dont know if I am wrong or if that is the norm nowadays. Following are the chat excerpts:

04:02 PM IST Me: Ok. another issue with this order is that I had ordered Pilot Frixion Clicker Roller Pen (Blue)
04:02 PM IST Akshat: The same will be done via ICICI too.
Let me this too.
04:03 PM IST Akshat: check this too.
04:03 PM IST Me: The problem is that I got Black pen
04:04 PM IST Akshat: I do apologize for the same and I am very sorry for the inconvenience.
04:05 PM IST Akshat: Can you please tell me order id for the same.
04:06 PM IST Akshat: Are we connected Mr. ABC.
04:07 PM IST Me: YEs
04:08 PM IST Me: It is part of the same order

04:08 PM IST Akshat: Thank you.
04:10 PM IST Akshat: AS I have checked the status for the same but its Return window have been expired already.
04:11 PM IST Akshat: on 18/08/2016 itself.
04:11 PM IST Me: Yes but the fact is that once we order from Amazon we dont check for these kind of silly mistakes
knowing well that its Amazon
04:12 PM IST Me: Now when I took it out for using yesterday, I realized that its balck not blue
04:13 PM IST Akshat: Yes I can understand that Mr. ABC,I really apologize for the same and Most of our orders are delivered on time, but few orders failed to be delivered correctly and are not late, I am really sorry for this, I hope you’ll give us another chance in future!

So It will necver in Future.
04:14 PM IST Me: I know and agree to that
but the fact is I need a blue pen and not a black pen
04:14 PM IST Akshat: Thank you Mr. ABC for the same.
04:15 PM IST Akshat: please give me a minute so that i CAN CHECK FOR THE SAME.
SORRY FOR CAPS.
04:15 PM IST Me: sure
04:19 PM IST Akshat: As I have checked can you please send us the pictures that you Have Black one so that I can provide you Rs50 as compensation in form of gc.
04:20 PM IST Me: I will provide you with the pics. I would appreciate it more if you will arrange for replacement of the pen
04:21 PM IST Akshat: Mr. ABC actually your return window have been closed.
so I am not able tomdo that and I am sorry for the same.
to do.
04:22 PM IST Me: But then you should provide me full refund for this item
04:23 PM IST Akshat: No Mr. ABC, If we will do that then you will not be eligible for Your super value day offer
04:24 PM IST Me: Akshat, I dont understand the legalities and complexities of all the arguments
Fact is It is not my fault
I ordered a blue one and was delivered a black one
04:25 PM IST Akshat: Yes I do understand But you are saying this after a month and our policy do not accept the same.
04:25 PM IST Me: and why should i be deprived of any benefits because of something which is not my fault
YEs but then are you trying to say that we should immediately check each and everything???\
as soon as amazon delivers and dont trust amazon now on?
04:26 PM IST Akshat: Mr. ABC you should have contacted us before return window get closed so we would have provided you the same.
04:27 PM IST Akshat: It is your perception I will not comment on this and also yes please check it before your window get closed.
04:27 PM IST Me: Wow really
This is first time I am hearing this
Thanks for pointing this out to me that I should not trust Amazon now on
04:27 PM IST Akshat: Yes so from next time please see your refund window and do contact regarding the same.
04:28 PM IST Me: What if I had gifted it to someone else?
04:28 PM IST Akshat: we cannot go out of our policy rest depends on you.
04:28 PM IST Me: What if that person had seen it after one month?
I am not happy with this resolution
I want you to please transfer this to your supervisor
04:28 PM IST Akshat: We have provided you proper Return window for the same.
04:29 PM IST Akshat: As This concern is not valid to transfer and also no body will provide you refund or replacement for the same now.
And the only resolution is to please keep it with you.
04:30 PM IST Akshat: As ALready mentioned about return window.
04:30 PM IST Me: No. It cant be the resolution
If required I will take the required legal steps as well
Meanwhile I have already requested you to transfer this to your supervisor
04:30 PM IST Akshat: yes for sure you can
I will not comment on thid.
04:31 PM IST Akshat: And please read terms and condiitiond as well as policy before purchase ok
so that you will not feel any problem.
I’m so sorry, but we can’t offer any additional insight or action on this matter.

Is there anything else I can help you with?
04:31 PM IST Me: Dear Akshay You have already crossed the limits. Please dont ask me to read the temrs and conditions
04:32 PM IST Akshat: Mr. ABC I am only saying that what is in policy,I can go beyond that an provide you refund for the same.
04:32 PM IST Me: I only need to post this on various consumer forums to tell you what people think Amazon about telling them to read terms and conditions
04:32 PM IST Akshat: I’m so sorry, but we can’t offer any additional insight or action on this matter.

Is there anything else I can help you with?
04:33 PM IST Me: YEs This is the third and final time I am requesting you to transfer this to your supervisor as I have wasted enough time
04:33 PM IST Akshat:
Thank you so much for contacting Amazon. It was great talking to you.

You have a great day!

And he ended the chat like that only

84 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
Download
Deal Subedar
5
15
2046
71

May I know why the red tomato????

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
42

@rainmaker

What was amazon’s mistake here? If you had messaged them during the return window (you didn’t even have to do that, you just had to raise a replacement request) they would have done it no questions asked. They are at fault only if they had denied that in the return window and after that even a supervisor cannot help you because its the system. They don’t have any authority to override amazon system and still they offered Rs.50. If you were lazy enough not to open the package and still went on to threaten CC repeating the same thing they have all rights to end the chat.

Edit- I did it and I never down vote any threads for all these reposts and such. But you are blaming them when you are at fault.

Download
Deal Subedar
5
15
2046
71
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@rainmaker

What was amazon’s mistake here? If you had messaged them during the return window (you didn’t even have to do that, you just had to raise a replacement request) they would have done it no questions asked. They are at fault only if they had denied that in the return window and after that even a supervisor cannot help you because its the system. They don’t have any authority to override amazon system and still they offered Rs.50. If you were lazy enough not to open the package even and still go on to threaten CC repeating the same thing they have all rights to end the chat.


Point 1: I am not talking about the resolution offered. Thats a secondary matter
Point 2: Lazy…Really. So do we need to check all the packages just for the hack of it? whether Amazon has been diligent in supplying the item ordered?
Point 3: What did I threaten? I just said that a) I may take legal action b) I will tell other people about the kind of issues I am facing at Amazon. Is it a threat
Point 4: What happened to my repeated request for an escalation to supervisor?

Anyway thanks for your PoV

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
42
@rainmaker wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@rainmaker

What was amazon’s mistake here? If you had messaged them during the return window (you didn’t even have to do that, you just had to raise a replacement request) they would have done it no questions asked. They are at fault only if they had denied that in the return window and after that even a supervisor cannot help you because its the system. They don’t have any authority to override amazon system and still they offered Rs.50. If you were lazy enough not to open the package even and still go on to threaten CC repeating the same thing they have all rights to end the chat.


Point 1: I am not talking about the resolution offered. Thats a secondary matter
Point 2: Lazy…Really. So do we need to check all the packages just for the hack of it? whether Amazon has been diligent in supplying the item ordered?
Point 3: What did I threaten? I just said that a) I may take legal action b) I will tell other people about the kind of issues I am facing at Amazon. Is it a threat
Point 4: What happened to my repeated request for an escalation to supervisor?

Anyway thanks for your PoV


Yes of course you need to check it because err is to human and that is why they offer that return/replacement.

Yes that was a threat of course. You said that thinking amazon will bow down to those words.

Supervisor was not necessary for something as simple as that. For them transferring to a supervisor would only mean their incompetence. He said everything in the ambit of policy and it was not his fault. If everyone starts asking to connect to a supervisor just because they think they might provide policy exclusions won’t happen anymore.

You can post your chat on any public forum and you will get the harshest of comments.

Getready
Deal Captain
24
1,137
10726
109
@rainmaker wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@rainmaker

What was amazon’s mistake here? If you had messaged them during the return window (you didn’t even have to do that, you just had to raise a replacement request) they would have done it no questions asked. They are at fault only if they had denied that in the return window and after that even a supervisor cannot help you because its the system. They don’t have any authority to override amazon system and still they offered Rs.50. If you were lazy enough not to open the package even and still go on to threaten CC repeating the same thing they have all rights to end the chat.


Point 1: I am not talking about the resolution offered. Thats a secondary matter
Point 2: Lazy…Really. So do we need to check all the packages just for the hack of it? whether Amazon has been diligent in supplying the item ordered?
Point 3: What did I threaten? I just said that a) I may take legal action b) I will tell other people about the kind of issues I am facing at Amazon. Is it a threat
Point 4: What happened to my repeated request for an escalation to supervisor?

Anyway thanks for your PoV


Supervisor will be giving the same reply, had two similar experiences recently
Everyone is bound to Amazon t n c

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
42
@getready wrote:

@rainmaker wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@rainmaker

What was amazon’s mistake here? If you had messaged them during the return window (you didn’t even have to do that, you just had to raise a replacement request) they would have done it no questions asked. They are at fault only if they had denied that in the return window and after that even a supervisor cannot help you because its the system. They don’t have any authority to override amazon system and still they offered Rs.50. If you were lazy enough not to open the package even and still go on to threaten CC repeating the same thing they have all rights to end the chat.


Point 1: I am not talking about the resolution offered. Thats a secondary matter
Point 2: Lazy…Really. So do we need to check all the packages just for the hack of it? whether Amazon has been diligent in supplying the item ordered?
Point 3: What did I threaten? I just said that a) I may take legal action b) I will tell other people about the kind of issues I am facing at Amazon. Is it a threat
Point 4: What happened to my repeated request for an escalation to supervisor?

Anyway thanks for your PoV


Supervisor will be giving the same reply, had two similar experiences recently
Everyone is bound to Amazon t n c


Yes learnt recently that amazon has asked its CC to tighten the nuts a bit due to wide spread policy misuse. I am sure you have observed that now no replacement shipping before pick up. Not sure when it came into existence but it was long time since I had to request for a replacement and experienced this a couple of weeks back. smile

Download
Deal Subedar
5
15
2046
71
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@rainmaker wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@rainmaker

What was amazon’s mistake here? If you had messaged them during the return window (you didn’t even have to do that, you just had to raise a replacement request) they would have done it no questions asked. They are at fault only if they had denied that in the return window and after that even a supervisor cannot help you because its the system. They don’t have any authority to override amazon system and still they offered Rs.50. If you were lazy enough not to open the package even and still go on to threaten CC repeating the same thing they have all rights to end the chat.


Point 1: I am not talking about the resolution offered. Thats a secondary matter
Point 2: Lazy…Really. So do we need to check all the packages just for the hack of it? whether Amazon has been diligent in supplying the item ordered?
Point 3: What did I threaten? I just said that a) I may take legal action b) I will tell other people about the kind of issues I am facing at Amazon. Is it a threat
Point 4: What happened to my repeated request for an escalation to supervisor?

Anyway thanks for your PoV


Yes of course you need to check it because err is to human and that is why they offer that return/replacement.

Yes that was a threat of course. You said that thinking amazon will bow down to those words.

Supervisor was not necessary for something as simple as that. For them transferring to a supervisor would only mean their incompetence. He said everything in the ambit of policy and it was not his fault. If everyone starts asking to connect to a supervisor just because they think they might provide policy exclusions won’t happen anymore.

You can post your chat on any public forum and you will get the harshest of comments.


Returns / Replacement are if we dont like the product or the product is faulty. Here it is not mentioned on the pen and its cover whether its bule or black. I just thought its blue and didnt take it out for a month. What If I had gifted it to someone who really needed a blue pen and takes it out after a month

Can I not even state what future action I can take if the issue is not resolved?

I dont agree with this argument. Escalation is provided to resolve the issue. Where is the question of competence. Each level has its discretion to resolve issues in a certain manner. Further he just closed the chat without even telling me why is the issue not being escalated.

Download
Deal Subedar
5
15
2046
71
@getready wrote:

@rainmaker wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@rainmaker

What was amazon’s mistake here? If you had messaged them during the return window (you didn’t even have to do that, you just had to raise a replacement request) they would have done it no questions asked. They are at fault only if they had denied that in the return window and after that even a supervisor cannot help you because its the system. They don’t have any authority to override amazon system and still they offered Rs.50. If you were lazy enough not to open the package even and still go on to threaten CC repeating the same thing they have all rights to end the chat.


Point 1: I am not talking about the resolution offered. Thats a secondary matter
Point 2: Lazy…Really. So do we need to check all the packages just for the hack of it? whether Amazon has been diligent in supplying the item ordered?
Point 3: What did I threaten? I just said that a) I may take legal action b) I will tell other people about the kind of issues I am facing at Amazon. Is it a threat
Point 4: What happened to my repeated request for an escalation to supervisor?

Anyway thanks for your PoV


Supervisor will be giving the same reply, had two similar experiences recently
Everyone is bound to Amazon t n c


Thanks. But I think the point is he didnot offer to escalate it and instead completely ignored it

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4674
37
@rainmaker wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@rainmaker wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@rainmaker

What was amazon’s mistake here? If you had messaged them during the return window (you didn’t even have to do that, you just had to raise a replacement request) they would have done it no questions asked. They are at fault only if they had denied that in the return window and after that even a supervisor cannot help you because its the system. They don’t have any authority to override amazon system and still they offered Rs.50. If you were lazy enough not to open the package even and still go on to threaten CC repeating the same thing they have all rights to end the chat.


Point 1: I am not talking about the resolution offered. Thats a secondary matter
Point 2: Lazy…Really. So do we need to check all the packages just for the hack of it? whether Amazon has been diligent in supplying the item ordered?
Point 3: What did I threaten? I just said that a) I may take legal action b) I will tell other people about the kind of issues I am facing at Amazon. Is it a threat
Point 4: What happened to my repeated request for an escalation to supervisor?

Anyway thanks for your PoV


Yes of course you need to check it because err is to human and that is why they offer that return/replacement.

Yes that was a threat of course. You said that thinking amazon will bow down to those words.

Supervisor was not necessary for something as simple as that. For them transferring to a supervisor would only mean their incompetence. He said everything in the ambit of policy and it was not his fault. If everyone starts asking to connect to a supervisor just because they think they might provide policy exclusions won’t happen anymore.

You can post your chat on any public forum and you will get the harshest of comments.


Returns / Replacement are if we dont like the product or the product is faulty. Here it is not mentioned on the pen and its cover whether its bule or black. I just thought its blue and didnt take it out for a month. What If I had gifted it to someone who really needed a blue pen and takes it out after a month

Can I not even state what future action I can take if the issue is not resolved?

I dont agree with this argument. Escalation is provided to resolve the issue. Where is the question of competence. Each level has its discretion to resolve issues in a certain manner. Further he just closed the chat without even telling me why is the issue not being escalated.


I am missing one crucial point here - What is the cost of the PEN ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6

ye amazon hey bhai , nai chalegi apni

now they have made their market here in India, and they are now confident…….

& few negative news on major ecom competitors, made them strong smile

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
42

@rainmaker

I am sorry but I don’t want to make the thread more salty for you.

Returns/replacements is for wrong/faulty products not because you didn’t like it (and many raise returns only because they don’t like it when they should have done their research first which is the reason why flipkart became so customer unfriendly).

You know each organisation has a certain weakness which can be used to threaten them. For e-commerce it is the customer good will and you picked that aspect which qualifies as a threat. If you really meant that even now you can file a case against them (you will for sure because its not there fault) but telling them that you would malign is necessarily a threat (even you know why you used those words but you can put up a brave face saying that you “just” said that)

Escalation is required if there is an issue prima facie. But yours was an open and shut case. Even now you can try to chat with a different guy and straight away ask them to transfer the chat to a supervisor

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
26
1

all i see is your fault for not checking your item on time
if you would have purchase that from local store they wouldn’t even talk to you for this long

that’s half an hour chatting and you’re expecting to get them blame for your fault for not checking things on time, wow

Download
Deal Subedar
5
15
2046
71
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

@rainmaker wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@rainmaker wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@rainmaker

What was amazon’s mistake here? If you had messaged them during the return window (you didn’t even have to do that, you just had to raise a replacement request) they would have done it no questions asked. They are at fault only if they had denied that in the return window and after that even a supervisor cannot help you because its the system. They don’t have any authority to override amazon system and still they offered Rs.50. If you were lazy enough not to open the package even and still go on to threaten CC repeating the same thing they have all rights to end the chat.


Point 1: I am not talking about the resolution offered. Thats a secondary matter
Point 2: Lazy…Really. So do we need to check all the packages just for the hack of it? whether Amazon has been diligent in supplying the item ordered?
Point 3: What did I threaten? I just said that a) I may take legal action b) I will tell other people about the kind of issues I am facing at Amazon. Is it a threat
Point 4: What happened to my repeated request for an escalation to supervisor?

Anyway thanks for your PoV


Yes of course you need to check it because err is to human and that is why they offer that return/replacement.

Yes that was a threat of course. You said that thinking amazon will bow down to those words.

Supervisor was not necessary for something as simple as that. For them transferring to a supervisor would only mean their incompetence. He said everything in the ambit of policy and it was not his fault. If everyone starts asking to connect to a supervisor just because they think they might provide policy exclusions won’t happen anymore.

You can post your chat on any public forum and you will get the harshest of comments.


Returns / Replacement are if we dont like the product or the product is faulty. Here it is not mentioned on the pen and its cover whether its bule or black. I just thought its blue and didnt take it out for a month. What If I had gifted it to someone who really needed a blue pen and takes it out after a month

Can I not even state what future action I can take if the issue is not resolved?

I dont agree with this argument. Escalation is provided to resolve the issue. Where is the question of competence. Each level has its discretion to resolve issues in a certain manner. Further he just closed the chat without even telling me why is the issue not being escalated.


I am missing one crucial point here - What is the cost of the PEN ?


95 bucks. but the issue is not cost.

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
1
80
1636
12

Voted down this thread and if it was in my “bas” I wud have 1000 times VD such nonsense….
Ye OP usi tarah ke log hai jo local baniye ki dukan se salt ki jagah shakkar le kar aate hai and when mom points out the mistake, he shouts back at her.
Legal action for 1 pathetic ball point pen. evil

Download
Deal Subedar
5
15
2046
71
@jackpison wrote:

all i see is your fault for not checking your item on time
if you would have purchase that from local store they wouldn’t even talk to you for this long

that’s half an hour chatting and you’re expecting to get them blame for your fault for not checking things on time, wow


As i said, its about trusting amazon that they wouldnot supply something else. Further, the pen doesnot have any marking on the cover specifying whether it is blue or black. 3rd point, What if I am gifting it to someone else and he opens it after one month?

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
1
80
1636
12
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

I am missing one crucial point here - What is the cost of the PEN ?


Take a guess, kitna ho sakta hai? If it was some heavily priced pen, he wud have mentioned its price 10 times in the chat itself. cool

Download
Deal Subedar
5
15
2046
71
@gambits wrote:

Voted down this thread and if it was in my “bas” I wud have 1000 times VD such nonsense….
Ye OP usi tarah ke log hai jo local baniye ki dukan se salt ki jagah shakkar le kar aate hai and when mom points out the mistake, he shouts back at her.
Legal action for 1 pathetic ball point pen. evil


I appreciate your voting down and your opinion on voting down the thread 1000 times. Would have appreciated much more if you would have stuck to discussing the issue instead of passing judgement on me and my kind without even knowing me, but I will let it pass

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
1
80
1636
12
@rainmaker wrote:
What if I am gifting it to someone else and he opens it after one month?

So, you know what, his world wud be devastated eek to know that they got blue pen instead of black and they will file an FIR in local police department, that, "I “asked” as a “gift” a blue pen and he gave me black pen. I want him hanged till death." evil

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
1
80
1636
12
@rainmaker wrote:

I appreciate your voting down and your opinion on voting down the thread 1000 times. Would have appreciated much more if you would have stuck to discussing the issue instead of passing judgement on me and my kind without even knowing me, but I will let it pass


Why did I even opened this thread. Phuk man! Shud’ve closed the tab seeing the already red faces. Ruined my evening. confused

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
0
75
1266
37

Do This OP,Order a blue pen again and return it by putting the black pen and take that 50rs also toungueout.

Download
Deal Subedar
5
15
2046
71
@gambits wrote:

@rainmaker wrote:

I appreciate your voting down and your opinion on voting down the thread 1000 times. Would have appreciated much more if you would have stuck to discussing the issue instead of passing judgement on me and my kind without even knowing me, but I will let it pass


Why did I even opened this thread. Phuk man! Shud’ve closed the tab seeing the already red faces. Ruined my evening. confused


Dear @gambits

I will still refrain from passing any comments.
I have already noted your opinion on this issue. There are many other threads where you can make more meaningful contribution

Gangster logo gangster members 31626812 240 280
Deal Subedar
12
4
2142
68

Akshat did absolutely right !
He generously asked u for 50 rs refund ! Considering it was a pen !
It was ur mistake of not checking item within specified time !

Thumbimgcrop 1448092580431
Deal Subedar
3
157
1298
15

Can you please stop the rain ?

India
Deal Major
4
96
15114
122

@rainmaker

Didn’t expect this kind of thinking from a 37(assuming this from birth date written in your DD profile) year old person. Very disappointed. Just look at @DealSeeker he is 2 years younger than you but still one of the smartest dimer here on DD. toungueout

Bro, You are mature enough. You should understand that rule is a rule. Else what is the meaning of 7 days/15 days return policy? Just imagine the situation if everyone return products after 1 month/2 month/n months stating that I opened it just today.

We live in a society and everyone has to follow certain rules.

Ex: We have to pay bill on time and we can’t say that Oh ! I forgot to see bill and just saw today after due date.In this situation Electricity company will simply take us to Dark Knights. lol

Amazon guy was very polite and he offered you rs 50 as well. Just imagine if it was flipkart guy. And where would you get such service in local shops?

Just forget this incident and try to check product as soon as you receive.
Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Lieutenant
12
241
4418
58

Before blaming Amazon kindly go through this link.

http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.h...

All Fulfilled by Amazon and Prime Eligible items, which are within the return window and in stock with same seller (exact same item), are eligible for a free replacement. We will ship the replacement through standard shipping once we receive the original order. You may request for a replacement if any of the following apply:

Damaged item received
Item is missing parts or accessories
Item received is different from what was ordered
Defective item/does not work properly

So the terms clearly say that you are eligible for a replacement when the product shipped is different from the product ordered but it has to be done within the given timeframe. So what wrong did Amazon exactly do here?

Just because Amazon is an E-Commerce giant, trustable and value customers more you can’t expect them to go out of the way. To make it worse, even be blamed for no mistake of theirs.

Download
Deal Subedar
5
15
2046
71
@runjesh wrote:

Do This OP,Order a blue pen again and return it by putting the black pen and take that 50rs also toungueout.


Thanks for the suggestion toungueout lol . though I dont intend to do it.

What if they sent me a black pen again eek eek toungueout

Download
Deal Subedar
5
15
2046
71

Thanks Guys for all your inputs and opinions. Some of the comments were sensible though some were downright childish but then that is the world today. The key issue was the behavior of Customer Care executive where he didnt let me escalate the issue, which I didnt like but of course that was missed out by most people who opined and focused on the “cost” of the pen and return policies. Anyway, going by the overwhelmingly negative opinion that I seem to be on the wrong side and this kind of the behaviour is the norm nowadays.

Once again thank you all for your inputs. Would love to hear more feedback even though already 100% negative for me toungueout . Need to keep myself updated with the trend as one dimer pointed out the age and the disappointment that caused him by seeing such a “behavior” from me

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
80
2640
33

Why So Judgemental…..lage garyane/galiyane, OP Amazon ko , baki OP ko….Bhai Civil Discussion hai Insano ki tarah baat karo.

@all : Though OP seems incorrect/unjustified wrt Amazon look at his way of addressing fellow dimers inspite of being heckled around . Much appreciated.

PS : In the backdrop of Gali-Baaj(s) (who might think its cooler/ok to abuse people when they sound incorrect/stupid from their POVs)

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@rainmaker wrote:


@jackpison wrote:

all i see is your fault for not checking your item on time
if you would have purchase that from local store they wouldn’t even talk to you for this long

that’s half an hour chatting and you’re expecting to get them blame for your fault for not checking things on time, wow


As i said, its about trusting amazon that they wouldnot supply something else. Further, the pen doesnot have any marking on the cover specifying whether it is blue or black. 3rd point, What if I am gifting it to someone else and he opens it after one month?

Come on! Is Amazon run by robots? You should check things even if they are godsend. toungueout
That’s why they allow you to return/replace items for some time. What if someone opens it after a year and asks Amazon to replace it? Should they still agree? confused

Missing