Which online medicine e-store do you prefer?

Which online medicine e-store do you prefer?

Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8382
87

I have never bought medicines online but since my need is now regular I was looking for some discount. I saw several bad reviews for ‘netmeds’ so I was wondering which is a good place to buy medicine and have good CC too.

  • In
38 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Dreamchasers piece gold diamonds
Deal Captain
45
882
10268
73

from my experience with NETMEDS -I found them to be best ; customer service is quite responsive !! the only issue I faced with them is their strict prescription checks ; if u have genuine prescription , they’ll definitely deliver

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
128
0

I have bought from both medlife and pharmeasy in Mumbai. Medlife adds 5% vat for all medicines in Mumbai, so their overall discount gets reduced accordingly, pharmeasy provides 20% flat and I get the medicines on the same day, only drawback with them is they are very strict about date of prescription. My dads 5 month old prescription was rejected as too old.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
80
0

1mg

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8382
87
@[email protected](h@$€R wrote:

from my experience with NETMEDS -I found them to be best ; customer service is quite responsive !! the only issue I faced with them is their strict prescription checks ; if u have genuine prescription , they’ll definitely deliver


Some reviews I read online said they take too much time to satisfy their query on prescriptions and then if they deny to deliver the refund takes ages.

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8382
87
@sanjeev07 wrote:

1mg


I am looking at 1mg too but their site is horrible. Do you ever encountered with refunds with them?

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@sanjeev07 wrote:

1mg


I am looking at 1mg too but their site is horrible. Do you ever encountered with refunds with them?


horrible lol

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8382
87
@ctrlshiftdel wrote:

I have bought from both medlife and pharmeasy in Mumbai. Medlife adds 5% vat for all medicines in Mumbai, so their overall discount gets reduced accordingly, pharmeasy provides 20% flat and I get the medicines on the same day, only drawback with them is they are very strict about date of prescription. My dads 5 month old prescription was rejected as too old.


Thanks will check them out.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
80
0
@thrifty_indian wrote:


@sanjeev07 wrote:

1mg


I am looking at 1mg too but their site is horrible. Do you ever encountered with refunds with them?

never encounter for refund ! as always use COD.

Dreamchasers piece gold diamonds
Deal Captain
45
882
10268
73
"@thrifty_indian":http://www.desidime.com/users/290314 wrote:


Some reviews I read online said they take too much time to satisfy their query on prescriptions and then if they deny to deliver the refund takes ages.

Prescriptions checks are quite stringent from them or you can pay their sister concern 100 bucks n get a prescription from them itself , but you have to have an old prescription for them to produce a new Prescription to you and then about refunds if it is processed it will come and if it isn’t processed; a few reminders a necessary but manageable , if your still concerned about refunds then pay via Payumoney !! always make prepaid payments as they provide extra 5%cb on that and then minimum cart of 1000 is mandatory for free shipping ; so if u need medicines constantly at home then it’s better if you order medicines worth 1000

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
72
2458
73

Nemeds,cauz they are the only site that deliver to my address and I get cumulative of 30-35% discount with the help of cashback sites.

200
Budding Star
27
1,989
21622
381

For me also, the experience with netmeds was smooth except one time they charged me more then the MRP (but that was taken care by them). They usually provide 20% flat discount + 5% cashback on all prepaid orders. You can earn a good affiliate percentage too. I would recommend to go with netmeds with a bit of “open-eye” shopping. smile

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
141
574
5

I have ordered 15 orders from 3 months from netmeds and i got all medicine in 10 days … well packed … new manufacturing date, correct cost 25% discount + gopaisa 20% or couponduniya 15.7% or zingoy 17.8% cashback too… so moral of the story Netmed is best for me as I got around 35% to 40% discount on all medicine as well as if they found prescription is incomplete or not clear that they escalate issue to Dr. Insta and you will get a free prescription. .. i got 3 times free prescription in single account just dont sign up at Dr. Insta app…

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
141
574
5

Infact i got refund many times in matter of hours… at one time they charged more from me … so they refunded the balance amount without much hassle… my experience is really good with them at least till today

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8382
87

Is there any referral for Netmeds?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
198
3

go for LOCKATED 30 PERCENT OFF

Dreamchasers piece gold diamonds
Deal Captain
45
882
10268
73
"@mitu-ag":http://www.desidime.com/users/525208 wrote:

I have ordered 15 orders from 3 months from netmeds and i got all medicine in 10 days … well packed … new manufacturing date, correct cost 25% discount + gopaisa 20% or couponduniya 15.7% or zingoy 17.8% cashback too… so moral of the story Netmed is best for me as I got around 35% to 40% discount on all medicine as well as if they found prescription is incomplete or not clear that they escalate issue to Dr. Insta and you will get a free prescription. .. i got 3 times free prescription in single account just dont sign up at Dr. Insta app…

Elaborate more on how to get the free prescription !! from Dr.insta

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
141
574
5
@[email protected](h@$€R wrote:

"@mitu-ag":http://www.desidime.com/users/525208 wrote:

I have ordered 15 orders from 3 months from netmeds and i got all medicine in 10 days … well packed … new manufacturing date, correct cost 25% discount + gopaisa 20% or couponduniya 15.7% or zingoy 17.8% cashback too… so moral of the story Netmed is best for me as I got around 35% to 40% discount on all medicine as well as if they found prescription is incomplete or not clear that they escalate issue to Dr. Insta and you will get a free prescription. .. i got 3 times free prescription in single account just dont sign up at Dr. Insta app…

Elaborate more on how to get the free prescription !! from Dr.insta

its simple just order medicines from netmeds and upload any old prescription at the time of order … at the time of verification. .. netmeds team will reject your prescription and send your details to Dr.insta team… around into 24 hours … you will get message n call from Dr. insta to fix a appointment in free…. ta da…. the Dr. from Dr.insta app will write down whatever medicine you want after you explain him your or your relative health … Dr. insta will mail you … your prescription on you netmeds register Email id …. and than you can use that same prescription for you old order … where prescription has been rejected … simply whatapp netmeds … your new prescription with order id and your order will be proceed without any delay….

dont make account on Dr. insta app directly. ..

Dreamchasers piece gold diamonds
Deal Captain
45
882
10268
73
"@mitu-ag":http://www.desidime.com/users/525208 wrote:

its simple just order medicines from netmeds and upload any old prescription at the time of order … at the time of verification. .. netmeds team will reject your prescription and send your details to Dr.insta team… around into 24 hours … you will get message n call from Dr. insta to fix a appointment in free…. ta da…. the Dr. from Dr.insta app will write down whatever medicine you want after you explain him your or your relative health … Dr. insta will mail you … your prescription on you netmeds register Email id …. and than you can use that same prescription for you old order … where prescription has been rejected … simply whatapp netmeds … your new prescription with order id and your order will be proceed without any delay….

dont make account on Dr. insta app directly. ..

alright thanks I’ll have to try that

Rahul dravid rajasthan royals ipl 2013 wallpaper
Deal Major
100
23
16322
122
@mitu-ag wrote:

@[email protected](h@$€R wrote:

"@mitu-ag":http://www.desidime.com/users/525208 wrote:

I have ordered 15 orders from 3 months from netmeds and i got all medicine in 10 days … well packed … new manufacturing date, correct cost 25% discount + gopaisa 20% or couponduniya 15.7% or zingoy 17.8% cashback too… so moral of the story Netmed is best for me as I got around 35% to 40% discount on all medicine as well as if they found prescription is incomplete or not clear that they escalate issue to Dr. Insta and you will get a free prescription. .. i got 3 times free prescription in single account just dont sign up at Dr. Insta app…

Elaborate more on how to get the free prescription !! from Dr.insta

its simple just order medicines from netmeds and upload any old prescription at the time of order … at the time of verification. .. netmeds team will reject your prescription and send your details to Dr.insta team… around into 24 hours … you will get message n call from Dr. insta to fix a appointment in free…. ta da…. the Dr. from Dr.insta app will write down whatever medicine you want after you explain him your or your relative health … Dr. insta will mail you … your prescription on you netmeds register Email id …. and than you can use that same prescription for you old order … where prescription has been rejected … simply whatapp netmeds … your new prescription with order id and your order will be proceed without any delay….

dont make account on Dr. insta app directly. ..


They need prescription even for a Face Wash confused

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
266
2
@[email protected](h@$€R wrote:

"@mitu-ag":http://www.desidime.com/users/525208 wrote:

its simple just order medicines from netmeds and upload any old prescription at the time of order … at the time of verification. .. netmeds team will reject your prescription and send your details to Dr.insta team… around into 24 hours … you will get message n call from Dr. insta to fix a appointment in free…. ta da…. the Dr. from Dr.insta app will write down whatever medicine you want after you explain him your or your relative health … Dr. insta will mail you … your prescription on you netmeds register Email id …. and than you can use that same prescription for you old order … where prescription has been rejected … simply whatapp netmeds … your new prescription with order id and your order will be proceed without any delay….

dont make account on Dr. insta app directly. ..

alright thanks I’ll have to try that

1mg

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
141
574
5
@GoogleCA wrote:


@mitu-ag wrote:

@[email protected](h@$€R wrote:

"@mitu-ag":http://www.desidime.com/users/525208 wrote:

I have ordered 15 orders from 3 months from netmeds and i got all medicine in 10 days … well packed … new manufacturing date, correct cost 25% discount + gopaisa 20% or couponduniya 15.7% or zingoy 17.8% cashback too… so moral of the story Netmed is best for me as I got around 35% to 40% discount on all medicine as well as if they found prescription is incomplete or not clear that they escalate issue to Dr. Insta and you will get a free prescription. .. i got 3 times free prescription in single account just dont sign up at Dr. Insta app…

Elaborate more on how to get the free prescription !! from Dr.insta

its simple just order medicines from netmeds and upload any old prescription at the time of order … at the time of verification. .. netmeds team will reject your prescription and send your details to Dr.insta team… around into 24 hours … you will get message n call from Dr. insta to fix a appointment in free…. ta da…. the Dr. from Dr.insta app will write down whatever medicine you want after you explain him your or your relative health … Dr. insta will mail you … your prescription on you netmeds register Email id …. and than you can use that same prescription for you old order … where prescription has been rejected … simply whatapp netmeds … your new prescription with order id and your order will be proceed without any delay….

dont make account on Dr. insta app directly. ..


They need prescription even for a Face Wash confused

I never faced such things…. infact many common medicine also dont needed prescription. .. just yesterday i placed a order and 4 out 5 medicine doesn’t need prescription

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
141
574
5
@[email protected](h@$€R wrote:

"@mitu-ag":http://www.desidime.com/users/525208 wrote:

its simple just order medicines from netmeds and upload any old prescription at the time of order … at the time of verification. .. netmeds team will reject your prescription and send your details to Dr.insta team… around into 24 hours … you will get message n call from Dr. insta to fix a appointment in free…. ta da…. the Dr. from Dr.insta app will write down whatever medicine you want after you explain him your or your relative health … Dr. insta will mail you … your prescription on you netmeds register Email id …. and than you can use that same prescription for you old order … where prescription has been rejected … simply whatapp netmeds … your new prescription with order id and your order will be proceed without any delay….

dont make account on Dr. insta app directly. ..

alright thanks I’ll have to try that

Just confirm … from Dr. insta representative that you are getting this appointment for free.. and they will surely response in possitive as I had done that 3 times… when I had old prescription or the medicine isnt in the prescription

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2598
25

netmeds Min pur 1000 for free shipping

koi 250-300 rs vali batao

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
105
86
5

Medplus Mart is also a good option. Above 1000 they give 15% off and below that 10% off. Never faced any problems of refund. They are strict about prescription, like other apps. Delivery in 3-4 days.

200
Budding Star
27
1,989
21622
381
@Utsav wrote:

For me also, the experience with netmeds was smooth except one time they charged me more then the MRP (but that was taken care by them). They usually provide 20% flat discount + 5% cashback on all prepaid orders. You can earn a good affiliate percentage too. I would recommend to go with netmeds with a bit of “open-eye” shopping. smile


It was a bad idea to praise them. They have now restricted the discounts. confused

1. This screen capture was created and uploaded with Grabilla: 2016-09-09 16:36:14

2. This screen capture was created and uploaded with Grabilla: 2016-09-09 16:40:11

Peace
Deal Major
124
27
20471
149
@Utsav wrote:

@Utsav wrote:

For me also, the experience with netmeds was smooth except one time they charged me more then the MRP (but that was taken care by them). They usually provide 20% flat discount + 5% cashback on all prepaid orders. You can earn a good affiliate percentage too. I would recommend to go with netmeds with a bit of “open-eye” shopping. smile


It was a bad idea to praise them. They have now restricted the discounts. confused

This screen capture was created and uploaded with Grabilla: 2016-09-09 16:36:14


lol
I recommend 1mg because they offer 20% discount on all medicines (cod orders) & provides faster delivery i.e within 48 hours only cool

Cc: @thrifty_indian

200
Budding Star
27
1,989
21622
381
@DealExpert wrote:

@Utsav wrote:

@Utsav wrote:

For me also, the experience with netmeds was smooth except one time they charged me more then the MRP (but that was taken care by them). They usually provide 20% flat discount + 5% cashback on all prepaid orders. You can earn a good affiliate percentage too. I would recommend to go with netmeds with a bit of “open-eye” shopping. smile


It was a bad idea to praise them. They have now restricted the discounts. confused

This screen capture was created and uploaded with Grabilla: 2016-09-09 16:36:14


lol
I recommend 1mg because they offer 20% discount on all medicines (cod orders) & provides faster delivery i.e within 48 hours only cool

Cc: @thrifty_indian


Well I am out of that option, 1MG doesn’t serve my pincode. But with affiliate it’s still a good buy.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
0
5914
90

@myliferockkss @GoogleCA @Utsav can u try the code AUTO for netmeds

I saw an banner on an Auto Rickshaw stating 20%off .Never used it been using Pharm Easy for a long time so I don’t know if this is a new user or old user code

Missing