Exclusive for Dimers – 11% Cashback on ebay (25...

Exclusive for Dimers – 11% Cashback on ebay (25th - 31st May Only)

Score: 16 Votes: 16
Score: 16 Votes: 16
Score: 16 Votes: 16
Score: 16 Votes: 16
Score: 16 Votes: 16
0
11% OFF
Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
27
1,091
13850
542
Exclusive for Dimers – 11% Cashback on ebay (25th - 31st May Only)
Deal Expired

Exclusive for Dimers – 11% Cashback on ebay

1) Log in to your eBay account
2) Purchase product using coupon code 9SYQHX1OHY
3) Once coupon is applied you will be able to see Rs 0.01 discount on your product and same will help us track your order for 11% cashback.
4) Once payment is complete, share with us your purchase details at (http://goo.gl/forms/Swr2ctRrwmJ...A2)

For any queries write to us at [email protected]..om.
Mail Sub line should be : eBay 11% cashback Claim (9SYQHX1OHY)

5) Valid from 25th May to 31st May 2016
6) All cashback claim requests should be sent before 3rd June 2016 23:59:59.
7) Coupon can be used 4 times per ebay user 9SYQHX1OHY
8) Cashback will be transferred into your bank account provided on zingoy.com only after 35-40 days from the date of end of campaign.
9) If you dont have www.zing...om account then you will have to create one for processing cashback
10) Coupon will not work on handpick deals by eBay.
11) Coupon will not work on already discounted products, Gold Coins & Jewellery Category.
12) No Maximum cashback limit.

For any doubts please feel to contact us before placing the order. So that you don’t miss out your cashback.

https://www.zingoy.com/...up

Few Queries Answered below

1. Is it applicable on EMI transactions? – Yes
2. Is it valid on geb.ebay.in? – Yes it is
3. Will it work on cod transactions? – Yes it will work
4. Will it work if payment is made via cashcards like (mobikwik) – Yes it will work

Make sure you apply coupon code 9SYQHX1OHY

How to Check if deal is handpick deal

  • In Others
  • Expired 6 months before

Deal Wiki

Exclusive for Dimers – 11% Cashback on ebay (25th – 31st May Only)

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to eBay.in.
  2. Log in to your eBay account
  3. Purchase product using coupon code 9SYQHX1OHY
  4. Once coupon is applied you will be able to see Rs 0.01 discount on your product and same will help us track your order for 11% cashback.
  5. Once payment is complete, share with us your purchase details at (http://goo.gl/forms/Swr2ctRrwmJ...A2)
  6. Valid from 25th May to 31st May 2016
  7. All cashback claim requests should be sent before 3rd June 2016 23:59:59.
  8. Coupon can be used 4 times per ebay user 9SYQHX1OHY
  9. Cashback will be transferred into your bank account provided on zingoy.com only after 35-40 days from the date of end of campaign.
  10. If you dont have www.zing...om account then you will have to create one for processing cashback
  11. Coupon will not work on handpick deals by eBay.
  12. Coupon will not work on already discounted products, Gold Coins & Jewellery Category.
  13. No Maximum cashback limit.

For any doubts please feel free to contact us before placing the order. So that you don’t miss out on your cashback.

https://www.zingoy.com/...up

Few Queries Answered below

1. Is it applicable on EMI transactions? – Yes
2. Is it valid on geb.ebay.in? – Yes it is
3. Will it work on cod transactions? – Yes it will work
4. Will it work if payment is made via cashcards like (mobikwik) – Yes it will work

Make sure you apply coupon code 9SYQHX1OHY

How to Check if deal is handpick deal

17 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
179
29650
621

VDA SENT

10600628 837893066235504 1260505143541023991 n
Deal Major
20
6
20782
373

Coupon code 9SYQHX1OHY confused confused confused

always desidime will be in coupon…..what happen now..??

zingoy – Be careful…

Manu
Deal Captain
0
82
9404
28

VunS

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
179
29650
621
@billa ajith wrote:

Coupon code 9SYQHX1OHY confused confused confused

always desidime will be in coupon…..what happen now..??

zingoy – Be careful…


tracking via link is horrible from zingoy according to some dimers, but i don’t think tracking via coupon reedeption will difficult. as they will come to know every single email id with the purchase amount and order id, who reedemed their particular coupon.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

I didn’t like Zingoy at all since there are lots of restrictions on usage of cashback over there.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
0
199
1148
36
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@billa ajith wrote:

Coupon code 9SYQHX1OHY confused confused confused

always desidime will be in coupon…..what happen now..??

zingoy – Be careful…


tracking via link is horrible from zingoy according to some dimers, but i don’t think tracking via coupon reedeption will difficult. as they will come to know every single email id with the purchase amount and order id, who reedemed their particular coupon.

Even after tracking, they tend do reject transactions at their will.

So Zingoy and Co. should limit itself to discount coupons, and not cashback coupons. Because you, Zingoy, do not carry an iota of trustworthiness with you.

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
179
29650
621
@mas143forever wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@billa ajith wrote:

Coupon code 9SYQHX1OHY confused confused confused

always desidime will be in coupon…..what happen now..??

zingoy – Be careful…


tracking via link is horrible from zingoy according to some dimers, but i don’t think tracking via coupon reedeption will difficult. as they will come to know every single email id with the purchase amount and order id, who reedemed their particular coupon.

Even after tracking, they tend do reject transactions at their will.

So Zingoy and Co. should limit itself to discount coupons, and not cashback coupons. Because you, Zingoy, do not carry an iota of trustworthiness with you.


Ohh, seems zingoy also troubled you in past. toungueout

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
0
199
1148
36
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@mas143forever wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@billa ajith wrote:

Coupon code 9SYQHX1OHY confused confused confused

always desidime will be in coupon…..what happen now..??

zingoy – Be careful…


tracking via link is horrible from zingoy according to some dimers, but i don’t think tracking via coupon reedeption will difficult. as they will come to know every single email id with the purchase amount and order id, who reedemed their particular coupon.

Even after tracking, they tend do reject transactions at their will.

So Zingoy and Co. should limit itself to discount coupons, and not cashback coupons. Because you, Zingoy, do not carry an iota of trustworthiness with you.


Ohh, seems zingoy also troubled you in past. toungueout

Very recently. Its still red. :p

Missing
Deal Subedar
8
548
1570
14

One dosent need to use Zingoy to avail the offer.
Its mentioned by the OP that when the code is applied you will see 0.01 notification, which will indicate that the code is successfully applied.
You have to fill the google form to avail the cashback
You just need to register on Zingoy and add account details over there for transfer

 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Colonel
470
5,736
40113
223
sad

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
0
64
130
49

removed

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8364
87
@kool wrote:

removed


Lawl smile

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8364
87

So as per my understanding… it’s the same as say a bank discount of 7-8% +CB from any CBsite? But instead of instant discount of 7-8% you have to wait for a few months?

Anyway, hope others find it useful.

Snap2
Deal Newbie
0
51
68
1

still waiting last ebay april cashback offer roll desidime’s loyalty at the risk surprisedops: i was placed order on 18th april cry
PaisaPay ID 42386030347

Missing
Deal Subedar
8
548
1570
14
@manasaz wrote:

still waiting last ebay april cashback offer roll desidime’s loyalty at the risk surprisedops: i was placed order on 18th april cry
PaisaPay ID 42386030347


Dont worry it was mentioned in the post that the cashback will be credited after 45 days of the end of campaign.
The last offer ended on 30th April

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
2

Have anyone tried with PayTM Wallet ? payment gateway with this 11% code ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
310
602
15

Any idea on when the next offer for ebay will come?

Missing