Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Specare: Get 2 Eyeglasses at Rs. 1000 only

Specare: Get 2 Eyeglasses at Rs. 1000 only

190°
Supernova
Nigel

Buy 2 Full Rim Eyeglasses with Premium Lenses worth Rs. 2500 for Rs. 1000 Only

https://www.specare.com/eyeglasses/frame-style/...

Coupon Code: DESIDIME20

Steps To Redeem:
1. Go to : Full Rim Eyeglasses Offer
2. Select any 2 Eyeglasses and ADD to Cart by choosing Premium Lenses
3. Apply Coupon Code: DESIDIME20 on checkout page.
4. Place your order before offer ends.

Expired

Deal Wiki

12 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied

vu bro
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif no large eyeglasses???

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@@nigel@@

Can we cancel/return the order post delivery..??
In case the specs are not of good quality or any other case
Just wanted to know the support provided by the merchant’s cs

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

@Nigel ..check pm please answer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

nice deal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Easy return policy available if you don’t like. Chatted with CC. Confirm for your satisfaction.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Coupon code doesn’t exist, what is this?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Coupon working again! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@job4ram wrote:

Easy return policy available if you don’t like. Chatted with CC. Confirm for your satisfaction.

Just had a worst experience of online shopping with specare.
I wanted to cancel the order the very next day of placing it but they refused to do it.
Now as per their policy they were to deliver the product within1-4 days.
But no delivery was done infavt prodcut wasn’t even dispatched. I asked to cancel the order they refused, i pushed a litlle bit and they accepted to cancel the order as an exceptional case but would refund only in specare credits.
I wanted the refund on the original mode of payment but they refused it and now I’m left with specare credits, i donno what to do with it now.
😡😱

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@prateekjainca wrote:

@job4ram wrote:

Just had a worst experience of online shopping with specare.
I wanted to cancel the order the very next day of placing it but they refused to do it.
Now as per their policy they were to deliver the product within1-4 days.
But no delivery was done infavt prodcut wasn’t even dispatched. I asked to cancel the order they refused, i pushed a litlle bit and they accepted to cancel the order as an exceptional case but would refund only in specare credits.
I wanted the refund on the original mode of payment but they refused it and now I’m left with specare credits, i donno what to do with it now.
😡😱

And now about the specare credits they are only applicable as Rs 50 per order that means i have cancelled the order and got 1000 specare creduts and to utilise them i have to place 20 orders what the hell is that..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I think you are mistaken somewhere Prateek. Ii have purchased 2 eyeglasses and they provide Specare Credits on every purchase. I have got 40 Credits as a bonus from their offer and I am able to APPLY 100% Credits, There custom support is is superb and 24×7 avaiable… I didn’t received any problem…

Hope you were fair from your side…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@raunyt.g wrote:

I think you are mistaken somewhere Prateek. Ii have purchased 2 eyeglasses and they provide Specare Credits on every purchase. I have got 40 Credits as a bonus from their offer and I am able to APPLY 100% Credits, There custom support is is superb and 24×7 avaiable… I didn’t received any problem…

Hope you were fair from your side…

Buddy i have received 1000 specare credits in persuance of cancellation of order..
And thatt these credits can’t be used in conjunction with any discount code or promo code..
However i do agree woth you that they offer bonus credits on purchase and those bonus can be utilised as discount max 50 per order.

As in my case earlier their was no option to redeem these specare credits worth 1000 in one go.
It was after my complaint they provided the option to place lrder through specare credits.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I saw another post earlier on specare fraud. Has that been deleted?

replyuser
Click here to reply