10% cashback (Max Rs.200) pay through Mobikwik

10% cashback (Max Rs.200) pay through Mobikwik

Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
1800
10% OFF 2000.0
Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
360
10,565
21563
129

www.shopclu...om
https://m.mobikwik.com/offers/shopping/sho...es

Offer Details

Why pay cash when you can save with MobiKwik?
Get a 10% instant MobiKwik cashback on ShopClues!
Use code: KWIKCLUES on MobiKwik payment page to avail
Maximum MobiKwik cashback is Rs. 200
Offer is valid once between 2nd December – 10th December, 2016
If the order is cancelled at ShopClues’ end, ShopClues (not MobiKwik) will initiate a refund.
After the refund is initiated, amount will be credited back to wallet within 7-10 days.
Both MobiKwik & ShopClues hold the right to cancel or change this offer at their discretion.

  • In Others
  • Expiring In 4 days
FPD Suggested By > DealSeeker , desideal5 , BatraJi , shivarocking72570 ,

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Shopclues.
  2. Get a 10% instant MobiKwik cashback on ShopClues!
  3. Use code: KWIKCLUES on MobiKwik payment page to avail
  4. Maximum MobiKwik cashback is Rs. 200
  5. Offer is valid once between 2nd December – 10th December, 2016
58 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,047
14047
156

Min tx?

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
360
10,565
21563
129
BatraJi wrote:

Min tx?

No mimimum

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,047
14047
156

OK avgn
BJA Diye h

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
94
1622
23

is it applicable for second time same account as done ones before
from today fresh offer?

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
28
547
5327
221

yes this is a fresh offer.. Tried and received CB of 200 for 2000 plus order. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

1
Deal Subedar
9
376
1218
5
DealFinder wrote:

yes this is a fresh offer.. Tried and received CB of 200 for 2000 plus order. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Did you get CB immediate ?

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
28
547
5327
221
Expand
ngblr wrote:

Did you get CB immediate ?

after 10 minutes only

1
Deal Subedar
9
376
1218
5
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

after 10 minutes only

Its more then 40 min..still not got https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1882
31
Expand
ngblr wrote:

Its more then 40 min..still not got https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Mobi KWIK

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
640

@avgn Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Shopclues: 10% cashback upto 200 via Mobikwik till Dec 10. New offer.


Additional details: Use code KWIKCLUES on MobiKwik’s payment page.

Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
682
21

received 200 in mobikwik

Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16320
119

@TEMPER How long do they take to credit cashback ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
96
272
1
DealFinder wrote:

yes this is a fresh offer.. Tried and received CB of 200 for 2000 plus order. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Is there anything on shopclues which is worth buying for 2000 plus

Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
682
21
Tejaa wrote:

@TEMPER How long do they take to credit cashback ?

1 hr

400x400 image52036994
Deal Subedar
0
317
2912
55
TEMPER wrote:

received 200 in mobikwik

what you bought for 2k https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
682
21
Expand
sonagoyal wrote:

Is there anything on shopclues which is worth buying for 2000 plus

tc cards https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
28
547
5327
221
Expand
sonagoyal wrote:

Is there anything on shopclues which is worth buying for 2000 plus

yes giftcards if you have real patience to get it activated https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Cutee
Deal Subedar
0
257
1898
24
Expand
sonagoyal wrote:

Is there anything on shopclues which is worth buying for 2000 plus

Yup… and that too without shipping charges now. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Cutee
Deal Subedar
0
257
1898
24
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

yes giftcards if you have real patience to get it activated https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Its just a matter of a week or two at max. With no better options around currently it still makes sense. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,964
16987
142
Tejaa wrote:

@TEMPER How long do they take to credit cashback ?

Transaction finished : 5:51 PM
Cashback Receievd : 6:02 PM
This much time https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
170
1
Expand
DealDroid wrote:

Its just a matter of a week or two at max. With no better options around currently it still makes sense. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

How long does it take shopclues to ship the gcvs?

Baadshah
Deal Subedar
3
216
1478
41
Expand
TEMPER wrote:

tc cards https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

which one is good one to buy?
max
premium
elite

Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
682
21
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Transaction finished : 5:51 PM
Cashback Receievd : 6:02 PM
This much time https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

for me it took 1 hr https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,964
16987
142
Expand
baadshah wrote:

which one is good one to buy?
max
premium
elite

max
max
max

2000 variant is shipping free

CC : @DealSeeker

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,964
16987
142
Expand
jimmymanda266 wrote:

How long does it take shopclues to ship the gcvs?

ask how much time GCI India will take to activate it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Dd
Deal Cadet
3
178
866
13
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

ask how much time GCI India will take to activate it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Now before New year https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Cutee
Deal Subedar
0
257
1898
24
Expand
jimmymanda266 wrote:

How long does it take shopclues to ship the gcvs?

As per them its 7 working days but as per my experience it’ll take a little longer. My last card activation is requested on 25th Nov which is still inactive.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
96
272
1
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

yes giftcards if you have real patience to get it activated https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

can we use this card on wallet sites like fc and paytm

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
360
10,565
21563
129
Expand
DealDroid wrote:

As per them its 7 working days but as per my experience it’ll take a little longer. My last card activation is requested on 25th Nov which is still inactive.

25 November huh…mine 10 November pending

Missing