Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Acc Specific | Check email with sub | Exclusive 100% cashback Add Money Voucher for you!* | Mobikwik

Acc Specific | Check email with sub | Exclusive 100% cashback Add Money Voucher for you!* | Mobikwik

179°
Deal Lieutenant
DimerFrank

https://www.mobikwik.com/ad...ey
h1. Dear Friend,

We value you and would love for you to give MobiKwik another try https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Here’s an exclusive deal for you. Get flat Rs. 50 cashback when you add Rs. 50 or more to your MobiKwik wallet.
Use Exclusive Code: xxxxyyyy

Note: This deal expires soon, grab it before it’s gone!

What are you waiting for? Click and claim your cashback now!

Cheers,
The MobiKwik Team

https://i.imgur.com/OhLkvyS.png

Expired
15 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yes, I also got the mail and it worked, added 50 and got 50 extra.

Link Copied

The good thing is that these coupons are not account specific. You can add coupons received for different accounts in 1.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

got it

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@bip100 wrote:

The good thing is that these coupons are not account specific. You can add coupons received for different accounts in 1.

Yes… But if you tried it once and didn’t complete the transaction in other account then next time it will show… You are not eligible for this… In that you utilize it only with the sent account. 😊

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@anjulk2281 wrote:

@bip100 wrote:

Yes… But if you tried it once and didn’t complete the transaction in other account then next time it will show… You are not eligible for this… In that you utilize it only with the sent account. 😊

Stupid Mobikwik. After clicking the Payment button the transaction did not proceed further and when I tried reapplying the coupon it gave the same error. I was trying the coupons in the same accounts as they were received.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@abcwevr762 wrote:

@anjulk2281 wrote:

@bip100 wrote:

Stupid Mobikwik. After clicking the Payment button the transaction did not proceed further and when I tried reapplying the coupon it gave the same error. I was trying the coupons in the same accounts as they were received.
Try using it on different devices.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@anjulk2281 wrote:

@abcwevr762 wrote:

@anjulk2281 wrote:

@bip100 wrote:

Try using it on different devices.

I tried on the web. First time went smoothly.

Link Copied

I applied coupon and paid. But didn’t receive 50 CB.. Raised a ticket… Ticket closed with the update wait for 48 hours and if you are eligible you will get it. Junk mobik

Link Copied

I can buy this coupon if anyone has spare coupons.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I know the login email ID and password but not thr associated mobile no.
Is there any way to know same?

Link Copied
@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:

I know the login email ID and password but not thr associated mobile no.
Is there any way to know same?

I faced similar situation. The email ID is the one on which you received the mail. Password can be reset by sending recovery mail. But they still need otp to login and no hint of number to which otp is sent is given on the page.
I just took my one of the old numbers and login through otp. Codes can be applied in any account but only once. Also you can transfer money added (not the cash back) from 1 acc to other through pay bill feature.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Huh ! They never miss me

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@Tejaa wrote:

Huh ! They never miss me

+1

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
@Amit Goyal wrote:

+1

Not only mobikwik, no one actually miss me in real not even @devashi https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
@Tejaa wrote:

@Amit Goyal wrote:

+1

Not only mobikwik, no one actually miss me in real not even @devashi https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

I miss u 😜

replyuser
Click here to reply