Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Apple Iphone 5S 16 GB @ 31999 - Cheapest till date

Apple Iphone 5S 16 GB @ 31999 - Cheapest till date

761°
31% OFF 53500.0

Deal Wiki

55 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Affiliate link not allowed https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

what does mean….

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Bro ab ye loot ki kya zaroorat thi ???

Link Copied

vns . bought 1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is there any better option available.

Link Copied
pratitvijay wrote:

Is there any better option available.

if you are not ok with paytm cash back then the next best available would be around 34900+ from amazon. Use SBI card and get cash back of 1250.

At present this is the best deal one can get.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

they jacked up the price now 33250 after cashback
i have a 5s gold i m thinking of selling it and buy a new piece https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Link Copied
ujjwal007 wrote:

they jacked up the price now 33250 after cashback
i have a 5s gold i m thinking of selling it and buy a new piece https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

keep checking. it is getting changed every 5-10 minutes.

Link Copied

Please tell me can we transfer the cash back back to our credit or debit card ? Please tell me as I am looking to buy this phone.

Link Copied
anshul rajput wrote:

Please tell me can we transfer the cash back back to our credit or debit card ? Please tell me as I am looking to buy this phone.

yes you can shift to your bank account

Link Copied
manishs wrote:

anshul rajput wrote:

Yes we know we can transfer, but people are interested in knowing the best and reliable app who can do that with less transaction fee and with fast processing.

Link Copied
nitin_0018 wrote:

manishs wrote:

anshul rajput wrote:

Yes we know we can transfer, but people are interested in knowing the best and reliable app who can do that with less transaction fee and with fast processing.

Sorry for asking again but how can we transfer and are there any charges for doing so ? Please reply

Link Copied
anshul rajput wrote:

nitin_0018 wrote:

manishs wrote:

anshul rajput wrote:

Sorry for asking again but how can we transfer and are there any charges for doing so ? Please reply

You can transfer using happay App on Android and they will charge 3.5% so 175 Rs for the 5000 CB amt.

Link Copied
nuhearts wrote:

anshul rajput wrote:

nitin_0018 wrote:

manishs wrote:

anshul rajput wrote:

You can transfer using Happy Apps and they will charge 3.5% so 175 Rs for the 5000 CB amt.

Will the money get transferred 100% or there’s any risk ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

load your Money into happay from paytm and dwnload zipcash app and there you can see the Money which u loaded into happay. Enter your bank details and it will b credited into 2 to 3 days

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

load your Money into happay from paytm and dwnload zipcash app and there you can see the Money which u loaded into happay. Enter your bank details and it will b credited into 2 to 3 days

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

money gets trnsfrd 100% wthout risk (I’ve tried)
zipcash charges 1% ie Rs. 50 in your case towards transaction chrges

Link Copied
deal.r4ider wrote:

DO we separately register on zipcash or the credential on happyapp will work?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nice one

Few days ago it was at 31410

But sadly my post was not approved..
Dont know why.

Link Copied
nuhearts wrote:

deal.r4ider wrote:

DO we separately register on zipcash or the credential on happyapp will work?

credntial of happay works. infact credential provided on happay by Zipcash itself:-}

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Does anyone know which model is being sold on Paytm site ?

I read that there are multiple models A1530, A1457 etc

Link Copied

If any receives it, do post the reviews, about the functionality and also let us know if the box was sealed. On Flipkart reviews a lot of buyers have said that the product was not seated and the warranty started 30-45 days ago.
Thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i m thinking of buying this too but a bit scared and confused https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Link Copied

out for delivery. will keep you guyz posted!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
nitin_0018 wrote:

out for delivery. will keep you guyz posted!

yes please and thankyou https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied

received my phone just now. packing was too good. delivered by javas. it is original sealed pack and no issues at all. go ahead with your purchase guyz.

edit : checkd warranty online and it is showing activate your warranty. that means it is not opened and warranty is not yet started. go ahead guyz!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

could you please mention the model number like A1530 or A1533

Link Copied
nishanthbuzz451 wrote:

could you please mention the model number like A1530 or A1533

Glad that someone has this info.
Could you also shed some more light on both these models.
Is there a major difference.
Thanks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied

it is A1530

edit : A1530 model is specifically designed for Asia Pacific region. So it is not an imported phone. moreover on imported phones you donot see the indian price tag.

replyuser
Click here to reply