Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Apple MD712HN/B MacBook Air Rs. 59290

168°
26% OFF 79900.0
Deal Lieutenant
zakiyah

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00L...VM

Expired

Deal Wiki

7 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amazon selling Apple MD712HN/B MacBook Air (4th Gen Intel Core i5- 4GB RAM- 256GB SSD- 11.6 Inches Screen- Mac OS X Mavericks- Intel HD Graphics 5000) for Rs. 59290.

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00L...VM

Description :-
The Apple MD712HN/B MacBook Air flaunts a 11.6-inch LED backlit glossy display which offers visuals with enhanced brightness, high sharpness and vibrant colors even with a resolution of 1,366 × 768 pixels. It is accelerated by a processor 1.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache and accompanied by a 4 GB RAM . And you will never want to keep it down due to its ultra low weight of 1.1 kg and a thickness of 17mm.
The Apple MD712HN/B MacBook Air is powered by a Li- po Battery which service for up to 9 hours on the trot. You can connect it with other gadgets and networks through WLAN, Bluetooth v4.0, Thunderbolt port, digital media reader, HDMI out and 2 USB 3.0 slots. and boosts up on OS X Mavericks. For more updates on latest deals and amazing offers,stay logged into Indiafreestuff.Happy Shopping.

About Product:–
Processor: 1.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
RAM: 4GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
HDD: 256GB PCIe-based flash storage
Display: 11.6-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display (1366×768 native resolution) with Intel HD Graphics 5000
Operating System: OS X Mavericks

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

vu

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

me also bro @Tiger

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I had bought this macbook air at 56500 last year during the GOSF sale. Had used 45000 Amazon Gvs (bought at 40500 through giftbig back then), so effective price was around 52000 only for me.
However there was an even better deal a month prior to last year’s GOSF sale where this exact same product was available at 48500 something under lightening deal. But as I was not much aware of the 10-15 mins rule to book during the lightening deal, I just added it to my cart and thought would do it in sometime. But then missed it.
Now I am actually looking for a 2 year Apple Care protection Plan at a good deal.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Both the dimers posted at same time..
I think if promoted both will get credits.

replyuser
Click here to reply