Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
BMS voucher worth 100 on making bill payment using Visa Bill Pay "Auto Pay" feature

BMS voucher worth 100 on making bill payment using Visa Bill Pay "Auto Pay" feature

103°
Deal Cadet
abhijit.agar...

Visa Bill Pay’s unique Auto Pay feature makes bill payments on your behalf giving you complete control of your bills. For every bill you pay using Auto Pay, we will give you a voucher worth 100 from BookMyShow.

Detailed Terms and Conditions:

https://www.visabillpay.in/offer/visaautopay_t….

Salient Highlights

The Offer will be held during the period from August 1, 2014 to October 31, 2014 (both dates
included) (the “Offer Period”).

3. During the Offer Period, based on the information available on Visa Bill Pay (www.visabill…in),
and the information as reported to Visa by its financial institution clients in India, Visa will identify the
Eligible Users who meet the qualifying criteria described below:

(a) Eligible Users who do bill payment transactions using the Auto Pay feature on Visa Bill
Pay (each a “Qualifying Transaction”)

4. In each month during the Offer Period:

(a) Visa will select, from the Eligible Users that have met the eligibility criteria (as defined
above) by doing a Qualifying Transaction.

Expired
3 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

VUnS +KG

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
pranav01 wrote:

VUnS +KG

Thanks Pranav Sir!

Otherwise, yahan logo ko yaad dilana padhta hain to vote up and suggest .. Irony indeed! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have used AUTOPAY of VISA

Its simply bogus

They say that the bills will be paid 6 days before the due date (actually on the evening of the 6th-last day) so that the payment reaches on the 5th day before the due date.
Visa will send u a sweet email that the bill has been paid, the money will get deducted but will never reach the biller; while u relax thinking that autopay has taken care of ur bills. It so happened with me as the biller continued to show the bill as outstanding while VISA customer care tried to convince me that the bill has already been paid.

I hav faced surcharge because of this flawed autopay system. If BMS vouchers mean so much to you, then you may please go ahead.

I had 5 autopays functional, but cancelled all after facing a surcharge for late payment.

replyuser
Click here to reply