BRU Tripti Coffee, 1kg

BRU Tripti Coffee, 1kg

126
45% OFF 230.0
9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Kabali
Deal Colonel
442
23,368
33600
274
roll

Sorry, this item can’t be shipped to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.

no vu nor vd. seems its not getting shipped anywhere.

550xn8
Deal Subedar
4
221
1356
19

this coffee is totally worth..had ordered the last tym it was for 125/- the 1 kg pack comes in pack of 5 × 200 gms.

550xn8
Deal Subedar
4
221
1356
19

and its mrp error mrp is showing 230 but its above 600 so its actually a loot

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Kabali
Deal Colonel
442
23,368
33600
274
@freekachandan wrote:

Back in stock


Sorry, this item can’t be shipped to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.

Images
Deal Subedar
1
231
1522
7
@rajrocks wrote:

@freekachandan wrote:

Back in stock


Sorry, this item can’t be shipped to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.


So, we’re neighbours toungueout
Most of the discounted items showing this message today. (Bikano packs)

Kabali
Deal Colonel
442
23,368
33600
274
@freekachandan wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@freekachandan wrote:

Back in stock


Sorry, this item can’t be shipped to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.


So, we’re neighbours toungueout
Most of the discounted items showing this message today. (Bikano packs)

ya

Missing