Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
EDIT - NOW ONLY FOR 2441 Cheapest Tablet Ever... Rs 2990 7 Inch 1.5 ghz dual camera ANDROID

EDIT - NOW ONLY FOR 2441 Cheapest Tablet Ever... Rs 2990 7 Inch 1.5 ghz dual camera ANDROID

1489°
18% OFF 2990.0
Deal Cadet
dealmartws248

Get it here

http://m.ebay.in/mobinweb/itm/131370100632?_mwB…

(EDIT) Get this only for 2441….thanks nenu for the below method:

use EBAY10DEAL you will get default 10% discount + if you use Mobikwik account for payment will get + 250 cashback

all together you will get at @2441….Hurry up guys

Expired

Deal Wiki

133 Comments  |  
39 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
nenu_siva wrote:

Actually i tried that also, that also will not helps as these apps are looking for carrier, and our tabs are not supported for celluar….so we cant install these kind apps…bad luck, will try for return this tab as it is not full filling my purpose, if not give it my nephew.

if some one finds the solution for this please let me know

nenu….I have installed redbus and am using it…..

will send pic in some time

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In the link that I sent earlier click on the " Download APK from APKCRAFT" link on that page and install…. it works

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
dealmartws248 wrote:

In the link that I sent earlier click on the " Download APK from APKCRAFT" link on that page and install…. it works

thanks dealmart, actually its worked, now i can able to dowload apks separately and can install on the device. thanks for the help…by the way did you tried the net connection with 3g Dongle?, i tried using relince with OTG connector and followed the insturctions mentioned in the below link, but i couldn’t able to see Access point names as showed in picutres….may be firmware need to update.? any idea on this?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is this tab suitable for reading scanned pdf books? Somebody please check and reply.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
archat68 wrote:

Is this tab suitable for reading scanned pdf books? Somebody please check and reply.

Yeah suitable, actually i installed Adobe reader and can able to open PDF file able to seet the content….i didnt tried on books, it dont think there will be difference between single page pdf Doc or Full book DOC….you can go ahead for purchase

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
nenu_siva wrote:

archat68 wrote:

Yeah suitable, actually i installed Adobe reader and can able to open PDF file able to seet the content….i didnt tried on books, it dont think there will be difference between single page pdf Doc or Full book DOC….you can go ahead for purchase

Thanks for the reply.
Please check with a pdf file which is scanned as image (means a page containing text which is scanned as jpg and converted to pdf).

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please confirm the mobikwik offer is still valid or not ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sen22thil wrote:

Please confirm the mobikwik offer is still valid or not ?

Mobikwik offer is not available, that was onlyfor 3 days during GOSF festival.

You can try with other possibilities, just google it you will get more of discounts.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
nenu_siva wrote:

dealmartws248 wrote:

thanks dealmart, actually its worked, now i can able to dowload apks separately and can install on the device. thanks for the help…by the way did you tried the net connection with 3g Dongle?, i tried using relince with OTG connector and followed the insturctions mentioned in the below link, but i couldn’t able to see Access point names as showed in picutres….may be firmware need to update.? any idea on this?

Nenu….Will check and let you know by evening !

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
archat68 wrote:

nenu_siva wrote:

archat68 wrote:

Thanks for the reply.
Please check with a pdf file which is scanned as image (means a page containing text which is scanned as jpg and converted to pdf).

Act i dont have the specified type of PDF, but i tried with many pdf books which are having multiple and large images, those are worked fine and i can able to Zoom, shrink, and do all kind of gestures that regularly we do…its worked fine…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The deal is still alive as climes by Saurabh1 in another post….which is a repost of this….If someone wants to buy…..still pls confirm if the Mobikwik discount of 250 will work without the Mobikwik coupon…..thanks again to all those who helped make this an FPD

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hii,

Kingsoft application is also compatible to the tablet. I am using it without lags,:-}

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good find and well done. vu

I would rather go straight with ebay 10% coupon rather than loading money into wallet and later go perplexed https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

replyuser
Click here to reply