Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
[Over] CyberGhost 5 VPN Special Edition 12 Months FREE - Quick Only 21,000 Keys

[Over] CyberGhost 5 VPN Special Edition 12 Months FREE - Quick Only 21,000 Keys

1324°
100% OFF 100.0
Deal Lieutenant
jango

CyberGhost offers a 1-Year Special Edition License for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android for free when you sign up via its German site.

Simply type your email address in the grey box then click the “Registrieren” button to sign up. A key will be instantly emailed to you.

Includes unlimited data volume and bandwidth. The key must be activated by October 12. Deal ends September 23, or when keys run out.

http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_us/campaign/chi…

Site is a bit jammed now, worth trying

Expired

Deal Wiki

89 Comments  |  
67 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
deepak38 wrote:

I got activation key mailed to my email address. Downloaded Cyberghost5 and installed it. However in Login page it is asking for Username and Password without any formal initial setup.
Then what is my Username? The email address where password was send?
Also what is the Password? The activation key?

From what I remember of last night, you have to save your activation key. Open the cyberghost app, then click on activate account, paste the activation key you got. It will then give you a username and password. make sure you take a screenshot or something because apparently if you lose the user name and password, no one can help you since they don’t have any of your information.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Sorry, it seems that this campaign is inactive! ??? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Link Copied

Sorry, it seems that this campaign is inactive! ??? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yeah got the Username and Password.But I have to say that software is not very user friendly.
Now the new problem is that after activating key it is only saying FREE PLAN in my Accounts page but no PREMIUM PLAN.
Also, I am logged in to Cyberghost and interface is also showing my location but status bar icon is saying NOT CONNECTED.
Wiered!!!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

offer ended

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Please PM me One key
Unable to grab one…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any one plz pm me one key if anyone hv extra

Link Copied

thanks

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got “Schade, aber es sind keine Schlüssel mehr verfügbar!”
meaning
Too bad, but there are no more keys available https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

please someone send me a key if you got an extra

Link Copied

Please PM if any one got extra key https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please PM if any one got extra key smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

>A little bit of research or googling might have helped you out there. Cyberghost is Romanian in origin with a major presence in Germany. As per their website and other reviews including cnet and etc, they don’t keep logs either with a 24 hour purge of stats accumulated. If you think about it logically, what information do they have, your email address? Yes, I’ll admit there are better vpn solutions, especially one that integrates directly with your router, but are you willing to pay $6 a month?

Yes, I learned about this later. I had given them a look long ago and that’s what my memory retained about them. Anyway, their privacy policy does say they do not keep identifying logs. So that’s done with.

>They seem to be operating from the USA – what makes you think that?
I think I confused it with them having servers in the USA. I will

>Backdoor in a VPN – do you understand how a VPN works?
Yes, I very well do. You might want to check up the definition of a “backdoor”. Allowing traffic that passes through the VPN to someone else is also theoretically a “backdoor”.

They log user activity – what makes you think that?
As I said above, I discovered this later.

Do you honestly think the NSA is going to ask a small time VPN client for backdoor access to spy on users? ROTFL, I mean the idea is retarded. Companies including Google, Apple, Yahoo, etc admit to be being hacked by the NSA and having data accessed, and you’re worried about cyberghost being compromised? LOL!

A “small-time” is quite a sensational statement, isn’t it? With more than 3.5 million clients I don’t know how it is “small-time”.

And for your information, Google actively complies with the NSA in it’s eternal quest for information manifestation. Quite contrary to your beliefs, Yahoo, Google and friends were paid for giving up their user information.

Read this if you want to ever enlighten your already enlightened self.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/23/ns…

https://wikileaks.org/Op-ed-Google-and-the-NSA-…

The NSA will go to ridiculous extents to spy on people. Just like they are in bed with Google and the likes, it wouldn’t be too implausible to believe they aren’t with one the leading VPN providers.

It was good engaging in discussion with you.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please PM if any one got extra key

Link Copied

I need one. please someone pls pme me one..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone with extra keys. Can ya spare one, please PM.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

vu… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Can anyone PM me one key….:-{ https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Link Copied

very slow, connectivity sucks. hotspotshield free is waaaayyyyyy better..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
akashn wrote:

>

Do you honestly think the NSA is going to ask a small time VPN client for backdoor access to spy on users? ROTFL, I mean the idea is retarded. Companies including Google, Apple, Yahoo, etc admit to be being hacked by the NSA and having data accessed, and you’re worried about cyberghost being compromised? LOL!

A “small-time” is quite a sensational statement, isn’t it? With more than 3.5 million clients I don’t know how it is “small-time”.

And for your information, Google actively complies with the NSA in it’s eternal quest for information manifestation. Quite contrary to your beliefs, Yahoo, Google and friends were paid for giving up their user information.

Read this if you want to ever enlighten your already enlightened self.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/23/ns…

https://wikileaks.org/Op-ed-Google-and-the-NSA-…

The NSA will go to ridiculous extents to spy on people. Just like they are in bed with Google and the likes, it wouldn’t be too implausible to believe they aren’t with one the leading VPN providers.

It was good engaging in discussion with you.

Hi again, not going to get into a pissing match with you on the internet, will just point out little errors in your post and move on.

3.5 million is not the number of subscribers nor is it their active list, it is the number of people since the beginning of the company til today who have installed it on their computer including free and paid. If you consider that there are 2.8 billion active internet users, and of those users, at one point in their lives, 3.5 million of them tried out cyberghost, makes it less than 1%. If you actually look at market standings of vpn subscribers, you will see they don’t appear in the top 10. I’m only considering consumer vpn and not enterprise.

The guardian article uses a method called link bait. It proposes something and does nothing to prove it. Kindly show me where in the article it says companies are selling information, for that is what you are insinuating with your comments. If you’re having trouble understanding the article, I’ll help you out. When a security agency, be it federal or state asks a private company for information legally through the court, the costs incurred for obtaining the information has to be repaid to the private company.

The wikileaks article, is as it says, an OP-ED, which means it is an opinion (opinion-editorial). Please don’t tell me that you consider an alleged rapist point of view to be fact? If you are living your life based on what an alleged rapist who is afraid to face court feels, then enjoy. Keep in mind, he himself had no proof and had to link back to the guardian article. You’re making this out to be bigger than it is, if you don’t like it, miss out on the deal, that was one extra invite that someone else was able to make use of. My only point of contention with you is that you like to pass off your thoughts as fact with no backing behind them. That is unacceptable especially when it comes to things like security. Point for next time, quote articles that actually support your case.

Cheers mate.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Schade, aber es sind keine Schlüssel mehr verfügbar!…
Translated: Too bad, but there are no more keys available!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Schade, aber es sind keine Schlüssel mehr verfügbar!…
Translated: Too bad, but there are no more keys available!

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

i need one key ..
if anyone has extra keys please provide me one..

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/luRrt.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

>Hi again, not going to get into a pissing match with you on the internet, will just point out little errors in your post and move on.

Oh, I thought you couldn’t help yourself from lashing out on your keyboard when you thought someone was wrong on the internet… Anyway moving on…

>3.5 million is not the number of subscribers nor is it their active list, it is the number of people since the beginning of the company til today who have installed it on their computer including free and paid. If you consider that there are 2.8 billion active internet users, and of those users, at one point in their lives, 3.5 million of them tried out cyberghost, makes it less than 1%. If you actually look at market standings of vpn subscribers, you will see they don’t appear in the top 10. I’m only considering consumer vpn and not enterprise.

You are comparing the number of VPN users with the number of overall internet users. That’s a erroneous figure. You have to compare it with the total number of VPN users to get a meaningful figure. This is where the 3.5 million users is significant. If you have any figures that prove CyberGhost to be a small fry in the world of VPNs, please provide a source on it.

>The guardian article uses a method called link bait. It proposes something and does nothing to prove it. Kindly show me where in the article it says companies are selling information, for that is what you are insinuating with your comments.

You either didn’t read the article or have trouble with comprehension. The point is not the “selling” of information, but the compliance of companies which claim to value the privacy of their users with spying agencies such as the NSA. That’s the point of the article that you clearly seem to have missed.

>If you’re having trouble understanding the article, I’ll help you out. When a security agency, be it federal or state asks a private company for information legally through the court, the costs incurred for obtaining the information has to be repaid to the private company.

For someone who shows quite a lot of unnecessary passive aggression in his arguments, you lack the coherence to justify it. Common sense would say simply turning over digital records to someone wouldn’t rake up bills to the degree of millions of dollars. You are extremely naive or foolish to think that the money received by them was the “costs incurred” for collecting information of users (which is basically the core business model of these companies)

>The wikileaks article, is as it says, an OP-ED, which means it is an opinion (opinion-editorial). Please don’t tell me that you consider an alleged rapist point of view to be fact? If you are living your life based on what an alleged rapist who is afraid to face court feels, then enjoy. Keep in mind, he himself had no proof and had to link back to the guardian article. You’re making this out to be bigger than it is, if you don’t like it, miss out on the deal, that was one extra invite that someone else was able to make use of. My only point of contention with you is that you like to pass off your thoughts as fact with no backing behind them. That is unacceptable especially when it comes to things like security. Point for next time, quote articles that actually support your case.

Let me point out that your “alleged rapist” was framed under Swedish laws which as any other law has it’s own subset of rubbish. The rape charge was filed because apparently a condom was not used during intercourse. All the proof you need is available on his infamous(?) website which I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t be bothered to look up because the main issue here it seems is feeding your ego.

I have downloaded the software and I am using it. Nowhere did I claim anything to be fact, it was speculation but justified by the reasons I wrote. Writing your thoughts down on the internet is referred to as expressing your opinion and unless you are new to the internet you will find a lot of these floating around. I assume you have hard time proving how they are wrong and you are right. Anyway, I usually don’t use aggressive tones while writing unless the person I am responding to is acting in a pretentious manner. Cheers to you too mate.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can someone share a key/login with me , I need it badly

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

4600 keys still remaining. Just ensure that the email ID being used as not been registered for any previous promo from chip.de
Valid key obtained and working.

Link Copied

Thank you… VU..

Link Copied

Further to my original post, CyberGhost has just released another 5,000 keys.

http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_us/campaign/chi…

Includes unlimited data volume and bandwidth. The key must be activated by October 12. Deal ends September 23, or when keys run out.

if u recieve a message like this
Unfortunate, you can receive no additional code at present, since you already participated in another campaign!" (While u haven’t used that email previously)

In that case

It May have something to do with the IP address you’re trying to register from (if that’s where you tried from previously). Turn wifi off on my iPhone and registered perfectly via 3G with another email address

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Right Click on App and open as Administrator than it will work for you..

replyuser
Click here to reply