Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Dell Venue 7 Tablet (16GB, WiFi, 3G)@8242

Dell Venue 7 Tablet (16GB, WiFi, 3G)@8242

254°
19% OFF 10999.0
Deal Lieutenant
narinderyada...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/401675/medium/1595091-1481016632_7.jpg?1481016632

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/dell-venue-7-16...
Use- SSD500

Product Features

• 3MP primary camera and 0.3MP front facing camera
  • 7-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1280 × 800 pixels resolution
  • Android v4.2 Jelly Bean operating system with 1.6GHz Intel Atom Z2560 dual core processor, 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB
  • 4100mAH battery
  • 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Expired

Deal Wiki

7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

thnx for suggestion & v.u venkat & don-jon … https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Bought this tablet 2 months ago on Flipkart for 10,890
For this price, it’s a great deal!
The 2GB RAM allows you to have a ton of apps running in the background, a significant advantage over the Asus Fonepad’s 1GB RAM (processor is identical).
Dell has already launched 2014 models a month ago (I don’t think it’s launched in India), although the 7" model is not a significant upgrade to this one, the 2013 model.
Wanted to suggest as FPD yesterday, but had already exhausted my suggestions.
Vu&S

BTW, 3G tablets without voice/SMS have just one problem- your data pack might end without any warning, since they don’t support balance checks and updates via USSD codes. This is a problem solved easily using data counting apps like Onavo Count or Android’s own data usage counter.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks for the review mr_n..

Hows the battery backup with 3g on?
Hope s the screen resolution? Hows the overall build quality

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
dazzwilliams wrote:

Thanks for the review mr_n..

Hows the battery backup with 3g on?
Hope s the screen resolution? Hows the overall build quality

Battery life:
1) Overnight (standby, 3G on, no activity except incoming notifications from email, whatsapp etc): Battery percentage drops by 10-15%
2) Overnight (standby, wifi on, no activity except incoming notifications from email, whatsapp etc): Battery percentage drops by 10-15%
3)Overnight(standby, airplane mode): Battery percentage drops by about 6-7%
4) Continuous video (3G on): 6-7 hours
5) Continuous ebook reading (3G on, screen continuously on): 7-8 hours with screen brightness set to 10-20% (adequate for indoor use)
I don’t think 3G reduces battery life significantly, it’s your usage pattern which decides how long you can run the tablet between charges.
With my standard usage, the battery sometimes lasts 24 hours, I put it into airplane mode if I’m not expecting any important emails and messages.

Build quality is excellent, no complaints whatsoever. Although finding a case to fit it specifically might be a problem. Most standard 7 inch tablet cases cover the charging port on the left side of the tablet.

Screen resolution is 216 DPI (same as Asus Fonepad, Samsung 7" Tab 4 etc). At normal operating distance (25-30cm), pixels can’t be seen. Good enough for gaming, HD video or ebook reading. At about 15 cm from the screen, I can see the pixel grid (some reviews have complained the pixel grid is more obvious than other 216 DPI devices, but it isn’t a problem)
Screen brightness is adequate for outdoors use on bright days at max setting and drops down to nearly unusable levels at the lower end (good for night-time use)

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

PRICE UPDATE
NOW@ 8479
USE CODE – SSD500
ANY BETTER PRICE ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ok

replyuser
Click here to reply