Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Desidime Premier League – 2015 - Semi Finals & Finals

Desidime Premier League – 2015 - Semi Finals & Finals

753°
Community Angel
bumblefoot
Admin

The Semi Final Matches are as follows

• Smokin’ Trees vs. DD5
  • Virtual Warriors vs Stroking 3s

Congratulations to all four teams for reaching the semi finals

Match timing are as follows.

Both the Games will be on played on 30th June 2015 (tomorrow)

Virtual Warriors vs Stroking 3s 1500 Hrs

Smokin’ Trees vs. DD5 1800 Hrs

Below are the type of contest which will be played in semi-final match. Total time per match will be 1 hour and 45 minutes.

1. Strategy [30 minutes]
2. Rapid fire (total 3 games) [45 minutes]
3. Never buy if you are a dimer (one chance only) [30 minutes]

Admin team will create a new thread for all the games, and both the teams has to post their entries in that one thread only.
Minimum 2 players has to take part in the match. And one player cant play one contest/game continuously.
For Example:- If Player A is playing contest 1 (strategy), then he cant play game 1 under contest 2 (Rapid fire), but he can play game 2.

Rules for the match is as follows.

Strategy

Rules for match

1. Admin team will announce one product category in the main contest thread, each team has to select five stores withing 5 minutes, after which the Admin will release the product.
  2. Each team will get 25 minutes to find the cheapest product from only the 5 stores which the team has selected. Time starts as soon as the product is posted.
  3. Editing your thread or posts is not allowed. If you find a better deal/coupon, please comment in your contest thread as a fresh post.
  4. Links/Sites where the product is out of stock will not be considered as an valid entry.
  5. The product has to be from an Indian site (international sites shipping products to India wont be considered).
  6. Coupons can be applied, but these coupons can not be one time coupon codes of other coupon/affiliate sites, cant be bank specific coupon codes, Signup/registration coupons will be allowed.
  7. Entries containing final price after cashback will not be considered valid
  8. If the deal is from eBay, seller rating less than 50 will not be allowed (unless it is promoted by eBay itself).
  9. Deals/Coupons from sites which are banned on DesiDime won’t be allowed in the contest.
  10. Each team will get 30 minutes to find the product.
  11. If the product page does not categorically say it is seller warranty it will be considered as manufacturer warranty
  12. Other Terms & Conditions will be notified simultaneously with the products.
  13. In case of any dispute, admin team will take the final decision.

Rapid Fire

Rules for match

1. Admin team will announce 3 products in the main contest thread, one by one at the interval of 15 minutes.
  2. Each team will get 15 minutes/game (total 45 minutes) to find the cheapest product.Time starts as soon as the product is posted.
  3. Entries for game 1 will not be considered valid once 15 minutes are over and/or the product for game 2 is released,which ever comes earlier. Same will be the the case for game 2 and 3.
  4. Editing your thread or posts is not allowed. If you find a better deal/coupon, please comment in your contest thread as a fresh post.
  5. Links/Sites where the product is out of stock will not be considered as an valid entry.
  6. The product has to be from an Indian site (international sites shipping products to India wont be considered).
  7. Coupons can be applied, but these coupons can not be one time coupon codes of other coupon/affiliate sites, cant be bank specific coupon codes, Signup/registration coupons will be allowed.
  8. Entries containing final price after cashback will not be considered valid
  9. If the deal is from eBay, seller rating less than 50 will not be allowed (unless it is promoted by eBay itself).
  10. Deals/Coupons from sites which are banned on DesiDime won’t be allowed in the contest.
  11. If the product page does not categorically say it is seller warranty it will be considered as manufacturer warranty
  12. Other Terms & Conditions will be notified simultaneously with the products.
  13. In case of any dispute, admin team will take the final decision.

Never buy if you are a dimer (one chance only).

Rules for match

1. Each team will get 30 minutes to find the Most Expensive product.Time starts as soon as the product is posted.
  2. You are allowed to put only one entry in contest thread, you can decide when to put it in that half hour, the team with the highest price wins….. if the time stamps of the post shows the half hour has crossed even by one mili sec… the entry wont be considered
  3. Editing your thread or posts is not allowed. If you find a better deal/coupon, please comment in your contest thread as a fresh post.
  4. Links/Sites where the product is out of stock will not be considered as an valid entry.
  5. The product has to be from an Indian site (international sites shipping products to India wont be considered).
  6. Coupons can be applied, but these coupons can not be one time coupon codes of other coupon/affiliate sites, cant be bank specific coupon codes, Signup/registration coupons will be allowed.
  7. Entries containing final price after cashback will not be considered valid
  8. If the deal is from eBay, seller rating less than 50 will not be allowed (unless it is promoted by eBay itself).
  9. Deals/Coupons from sites which are banned on DesiDime won’t be allowed in the contest.
  10. If the product page does not categorically say it is seller warranty it will be considered as manufacturer warranty
  11. Other Terms & Conditions will be notified simultaneously with the products.
  12. In case of any dispute, admin team will take the final decision.
Expired
52 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

@bumblefoot – Details rules will be helpful…

DPL Champion DPL Champion
Link Copied

@TRAVOLTA
Please provide your appropriate timing for tomorrow.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

@bumblefoot @pulkitvatsa

I request you to please schedule the Match 1 (Smokin’ Trees vs. DD5 1100 Hrs) to 18:00 IST tomorrow. I have to come all the way from office to my place to play. If you schedule on or after 18:00, it will be easy and convenient.

This is a humble request. Please respond.

Regards,

TRAVOLTA

Link Copied
@TRAVOLTA wrote:

@bumblefoot @pulkitvatsa

I request you to please schedule the Match 1 (Smokin’ Trees vs. DD5 1100 Hrs) to 18:00 IST tomorrow. I have to come all the way from office to my place to play. If you schedule on or after 18:00, it will be easy and convenient.

Regards,

TRAVOLTA

Yes great…
@bumblefoot Bro please confirm the same.

Link Copied
@TRAVOLTA wrote:

@bumblefoot @pulkitvatsa

Regards,

TRAVOLTA

No prob bro!

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

@bumblefoot

Please schedule the match at 18:00 IST. Its a kind request.

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

all right guys, we will change the timings to 6 PM.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
@bumblefoot wrote:

all right guys, we will change the timings to 6 PM.

Thanks bumblefoot ….. Thanks a lot.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

ALL THE BEST FOR TEAMS DD5 AND VIRTUAL WARRIORS IM SUPPORTING BOTH OF YOU TO REACH FINALS………………:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Link Copied

@bumblefoot @Nigel

Request you guys to schedule the final match on 2nd July in between 1 PM to 6 PM.

@pulkitvatsa @nish @thenewdimer – Hope this time is fine with you guys.

Thanks,
Team Virtual Warriors

Admin
Link Copied

Finals between Smokin’ Trees VS

will be conducted on 2nd July at 1500 Hrs.

We will post the types of rounds & rules by tomorrow.

Link Copied
@bumblefoot wrote:

h1. Finals between Virtual Warriors & Smokin’ Trees

Thanks for considering our timings.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied
@shreyansh94135 wrote:

@bumblefoot wrote:

h1. Finals between Virtual Warriors & Smokin’ Trees

Thanks for considering our timings.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Not possible before 6PM
Can play tomorrow also at the same time i.e. 6PM Since "nish":http://www.desidime.com/users...22 won’t be available due to his ongoing internship.

Link Copied

@Virtual Warriors
Congrats guys!

Bros please schedule the same @6PM
It would be very difficult for me to come @3
Hope you understand

Link Copied
@nish wrote:

@Virtual Warriors
Congrats guys!

Bros please schedule the same @6PM
It would be very difficult for me to come @3
Hope you understand

Will get back to you guys on the same by tomorrow day end.
I have coaching timing of 6 to 8, so let me check onto my schedules.
Hope you guys don’t mind.

Thanks

Link Copied
@bumblefoot wrote:

h1. Finals between Virtual Warriors & Stroking 3s

change this thread as well buddy.

Link Copied

@bumblefoot
Please please reschedule the final match tomorrow 6PM and finish this by tomorrow only.
I hope opponents (Virtual Warriors/ Stroking 3) will agree for the same.
Already this contest is extended by 2 days so please finish this tomorrow only.

Admin
Link Copied

Finals between Smokin’ Trees VS Stroking 3s

is Scheduled at 6 PM Today. Both Teams kindly confirm the timing.

@pulkitvatsa
@nish
@thenewdimer
@pokiri
@Decrypthor
@hotguypmch740

We will release the rules & types of matches in a while

Link Copied

Great
Thanks bumble bro
6pm is good

Link Copied

Thanks @bumblefoot My team is ready for that time.
@Decrypthor @pokiri @hotguypmch740
Kindly confirm the same or otherwise provide your apt timing in today’s slot.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@pulkitvatsa wrote:

Thanks @bumblefoot My team is ready for that time.
@Decrypthor @pokiri @hotguypmch740
Kindly confirm the same or otherwise provide your apt timing in today’s slot.

Yes 6 pm is fine , thank god its not 3 pm ! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied

Please release the rules & types of matches

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

wishing you all d best for DD5 team i support your team will win this game…..

Link Copied
@kumar785307 wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
@kumar785307 wrote:

Thanks bhai for the support. But my team dd5 was eliminated in the semi-final. We lost.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

All the best to both the teams. Smokin’ Trees VS Stroking 3s

May the best team win and we have a cracking final.

Link Copied

FINALISTS

https://i.imgur.com/4GmlnzP.jpg

replyuser
Click here to reply