Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
[Live] [Digisavings] Upto 10% cashback on a wide range of merchants, 23rd April-31st October 2016

[Live] [Digisavings] Upto 10% cashback on a wide range of merchants, 23rd April-31st October 2016

1842°
10% OFF 10000.0
Deal Lieutenant
disclaimer

Offer means cashback upto 10% on total Eligible Transactions performed in a Calendar Month, during the Offer Period, at Specified Merchants.
Subject to the Maximum Cashback amount, the cashback slabs are
(a)5% where total value of Eligible Transactions is < INR 10000 and
(b) INR 500 + 10% of the amount by which the total value of Eligible Transaction > INR 10000.

Offer Period: From 23rd April 2016 to 31st October 2016

Specified Merchants: means merchant establishments specified in the below table and includes such other merchant establishments which have similar merchant category code (MCC) as that of the merchant establishments specified in the below table. It is clarified that transactions at Specified Merchants through the use of third party application/website are excluded from the Specified Merchants definition.

Food Delivery
Dominos
Mcdonalds
Pizza hut
Foodpanda
Swiggy
Zomato
JustEat
Tastykhana
Deliverychef
iChef

Groceries
Big Basket
Grofers
Peppertap
Godrej’s Nature basket
ZopNow
Reliance Fresh Direct
Green Cart

Taxis
All taxis

Retail shopping
ShoppersStop.com
Amazon
Flipkart
Snapdeal
Myntra
Ebay
Jabong, Shop Clues
Zovi
Firstcry

Movies
All movie theatres and multiplexes who accept Visa International Debit Card linked to your digiSavings account.

Eligible transactions: Transactions in your digiSavings account using digibank Visa International Debit Card with minimum aggregate value of INR 5000 in each Calendar Month at Specified Merchants during the Offer Period.

Maximum Cashback: INR 1000 per calendar month during the Offer Period.

Calendar Month: means the period beginning from 00:01 hours of Day 1 to 21:00 hours of last day of the relevant month. Transaction between 21:00 hours and 23:59 hours on the last day of the month will be considered along with the total Eligible Transactions in the following calendar month.

Terms and Conditions
Cashback amount will be credited in the digiSavings account of the account holder within five (5) working days after end of a Calendar Month.
The Specified Merchants are mapped to MCC based on Visa ISO standards. If there are any disputes that arise due to differences in MCC mapping by acquiring banks, then digibank is not liable for the same.
You will not be entitled for cashback on Eligible Transactions done in the Calendar Month in which you close your digiSavings account or in which your digiSavings account is blocked or closed by digibank.

https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/terms-and-condi...

Expired

Deal Wiki

147 Comments  |  
53 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

For e-wallet(ie non upgraded wallet), offer is as follows
Offer: Offer means cashback upto 5% on total Eligible Transactions performed in a Calendar Month, during the Offer Period, at Specified Merchants. Subject to the Maximum Cashback amount, the cashback slabs are (a) 1% where total value of Eligible Transactions is < INR 5000, and (b) INR 50 + 5% of the amount by which the total value of Eligible Transactions > INR 5000.

Eligible transactions: All digibank e-wallet transactions with minimum aggregate value of INR 2000 in each Calendar Month at Specified Merchants done during the Offer Period .

Maximum Cashback: INR 250 per Calendar Month during the Offer Period.

Link Copied

It confirms that DBS will not target retail customers through normal banking accounts, where min AQB is Rs. 25000, but through wallet.

And it is now offering 7% interest on balance <1Lakh in this account, which is unmatched.

Tough times for Pockets and Payzapp.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

vu n s

ATC

good move from DBS

Link Copied
@disclaimer wrote:

It confirms that DBS will not target retail customers through normal banking accounts, where min AQB is Rs. 25000, but through wallet.

And it is now offering 7% interest on balance <1Lakh in this account, which is unmatched.

VotedUpp. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Any more @disclaimers ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

@disclaimer Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

VUnS + KG + ATC

Channel Alert
Digibank eWallet: 5% CB at many merchants like Amazon; 10% CB for DigiSavings!

Additional details: Valid from Apr 23 to Oct 31, 2016. Read the T&Cs carefully. https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/terms-and-condi...

Update at 7:07am on Apr 20: The merchant list is different for the eWallet and DigiSavings. Please read the T&Cs very carefully. As I just noticed, many popular merchants are absent in the eWallet T&Cs. CC @disclaimer

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

VUnS

Link Copied
@DimerFrank wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

VotedUpp. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Any more @disclaimers ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Monthly interest payout, unmatched customer care(generally you would get a call back the same day even if your query can be resolved through email reply). Facility to disable international usage on card from the application itself. Free IMPS.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

can somebody please explain with an example for digisavings holders .. also share your experience with digisavings account.

thanks

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

good find bud…
VUnS + KG https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

Nice Offer .. Vuns +KG https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied
@gotrajk wrote:

can somebody please explain with an example for digisavings holders .. also share your experience with digisavings account.

thanks

You need to spend a minimum of Rs. 5000 on the listed merchants during a month.

For spends upto Rs. 10000, you get 5% cashback and after crossing the threshold you get 10% cashback ie if you spend Rs. 15000 on these merchants in a month you get Rs. 500 for the first 10000 spend and Rs. 500 for the next 5000. Max cashback per month is Rs. 1000 which will be credited by 5th of next month. So it is clear that at max you can get Rs. 1000 cashback by spending Rs. 15000, which is 6.67%

Offer starts April 23

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anybody able to login this app ? since last update its giving error and I’m unable to login. So many people complalned in play store.

Link Copied

Any body here able to open Digibank by DBS app??

Link Copied
@hogbus wrote:

Anybody able to login this app ? since last update its giving error and I’m unable to login. So many people complalned in play store.

Working fine, though to enable that new feature of secure authentication it makes you to activate it again.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@disclaimer wrote:

Thanks.

Cool Cool
Link Copied

any thing like axis gift cards which can transfer to bank in amazon or flipkart 😁

Link Copied

Bro
Android or IOS ?

Link Copied
@tarunsingh wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

7% interest is available only Daily Balance of above Rs. 5 lac and upto 1 crore. See here: https://www.dbs.com/in/personal/deposits/earn-u...

Check updated interest rates for Digisavings wallet here https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/rates-and-fee...ml
You are referring to interest rates for Digibank savings account.

Link Copied
@dayaa wrote:

any thing like axis gift cards which can transfer to bank in amazon or flipkart 😁

Edenred TC Gift Card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@disclaimer wrote:

@hogbus wrote:

Working fine, though to enable that new feature of secure authentication it makes you to activate it again.

How to enable that plz ? I’m getting runtime tampering error always in few sec and quits.

Link Copied
@disclaimer wrote:

@gotrajk wrote:

thanks

You need to spend a minimum of Rs. 5000 on the listed merchants during a month.

For spends upto Rs. 10000, you get 5% cashback and after crossing the threshold you get 10% cashback ie if you spend Rs. 15000 on these merchants in a month you get Rs. 500 for the first 10000 spend and Rs. 500 for the next 5000. Max cashback per month is Rs. 1000 which will be credited by 5th of next month. So it is clear that at max you can get Rs. 1000 cashback by spending Rs. 15000, which is 6.67%

Offer starts April 23

If I understand correctly we cannot get 10 % off in this offer .. max we can get is 6.67 %

Link Copied
@hogbus wrote:

How to enable that plz ? I’m getting runtime tampering error always in few sec and quits.

Didnt require any effort or my part, happened automatically.

Link Copied
@hogbus wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

@hogbus wrote:

I think he is referring to IOS.
But as far as I know android update is not working for anyone.

Link Copied
@gotrajk wrote:

If I understand correctly we cannot get 10 % off in this offer .. max we can get is 6.67 %

Yes, max 6.67%. But dont forget you are getting 7% interest, compounded monthly. Can’t ask for more from a Zero balance account.

Link Copied
@yusaikrishna530 wrote:

I think he is referring to IOS.
But as far as I know android update is not working for anyone.

No, Android.

Link Copied

@disclaimer
really is it compounded monthly ?
is the process simple to open acc ? also how many days it takes ?

Link Copied
@gotrajk wrote:

@disclaimer

Yes, till now I am getting interest on the last day of month. And I hope it would stay the same as RBI has directed all banks to credit interest at least once every quarter and DBS wont like to part with that edge.

Process? Just biometric verification, no forms or signatures.

Day 1: 1:30PM Biometric verification for Aadhaar done at CCD
Day 2: Received confirmation that details have been verified and ordered the card from application.
Day 4: Received the card

Available in limited number of cities only.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You will not be entitled for cashback on Eligible Transactions done in the Calendar Month in which you close your digiSavings account or in which your digiSavings account is blocked or closed by digibank.

Offer is good, But dimers be little careful, they blocked my account & my Rs 500 in it is gone just because my name and email address does not match https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif Have you ever heard about such ridiculous rule for any wallet or even for a full bank account?

We’re sorry that you are unable to make any transactions from your account. As per our discussion, we’ve observed that your name and email ID is out of pattern and hence a Debit freeze has been placed on your account.

We request you to provide us with scanned copy of the below mentioned documents from your registered email address and forward it to [removed]
· Your Identification document (PAN/Passport/Aadhar)
· Your bank statement from where the money was transferred to digiExpress account and the statement to reflect the debit of the funds.
Upon receipt of your documents; we will verify the same and call you back with an update.

They asked me to upgrade my account but when i resisted they gave me an option to collect my Rs 500 from there one and only Bank Branch which is 40 km away from my place.

@disclaimer @DealSeeker @akxakash4

Link Copied
@disclaimer wrote:

@gotrajk wrote:

@disclaimer

Yes, till now I am getting interest on the last day of month. And I hope it would stay the same as RBI has directed all banks to credit interest at least once every quarter and DBS wont like to part with that edge.

Process? Just biometric verification, no forms or signatures.

Day 1: 1:30PM Biometric verification for Aadhaar done at CCD
Day 2: Received confirmation that details have been verified and ordered the card from application.
Day 4: Received the card

Available in limited number of cities only.

thanks for the info.. where to find the list of cities ?

replyuser
Click here to reply