Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Extra 1000 off on Moto E first Gen Exchanging any functional phone @3999 only after exchange.

Extra 1000 off on Moto E first Gen Exchanging any functional phone @3999 only after exchange.

410°
Deal Captain
lazydealer

http://www.flipkart.com/moto-e-1st-gen/p/itme6g...

Exchange Of Rs. 1000 on Moto E (1st Gen). Please note that only functional and display intact devices will be accepted. The IMEI number on the device will be verified by the executive collecting the device.

Expired

Deal Wiki

16 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

VU n s n KG

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

vuns https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif bro

12KG

Link Copied
@dealcache wrote:

vuns https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif bro

12KG

Thanks bro for your support.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

bought it last week for 3300INR,
exchanged my barely working DEFY,had some FK wallet and lastly used giftxoxo vouchers with 10% off.
all came down to 3300INR,which is a sweet deal https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

2G phone?

Link Copied
@sunsrin wrote:

2G phone?

Offer Terms & Conditions
This offer is valid until stocks last or till the offer ends.
By participating in the exchange I confirm that I am the sole and absolute owner and/or user of the product mentioned above (Device).
I confirm that device which I am exchanging under the buyback program is genuine and is not counterfeit, free from any and all encumbrances, liens, attachments, disputes, legal flaws, exchange or any Agreement of Sale etc. and I have got the clear ownership of the said Device.
You agree to indemnity and keep indemnifying Flipkart.com and any future buyer of the Device against all or any third party claims, demand, cost, expenses including attorney fees which may be suffered, incurred, undergone and / or sustained by Flipkart.com, its affiliates or any future buyer due to usage of the Device by you till date and you undertake to make good the same.
I confirm that all the data in the said Device will be erased before handing it over under buy back program. I also confirm that in spite of erasing the data manually/electronically, if any data still accessible due any technical reason, Flipkart.com, WS Retail or the Manufacturer shall not be responsible for the same and I will not approach Flipkart.com for any retrieval of the data.
I hereby give my consent that my personal information that I have provided in connection with this buyback program might be processed, transferred and retained by the retailer and other entities involved in managing the program for the purposes of validating the information that I provided herein and for the administration of the program.
I agree to indemnity and keep indemnifying the Flipkart.com and any future buyer of the old Device against all or any third party claims, demand, cost, expenses including attorney fees which may be suffered, incurred, undergone and / or sustained by Flipkart.com, its affiliates or any future buyer due to usage of the device by me till date and I undertake to make good the same.
I understand once a Device is sent by me to Flipkart, in no scenario can this Device be returned back to me.
I understand that the new Device delivery and the old Device pickup will happen simultaneously (hand in hand) and I shall keep the old Device ready to be given for exchange.
By purchasing this product on Flipkart.com from seller WS Retail you confirm that the Device you are exchanging and related accessories belong to you and you hereby indemnify and hold Manufacturers, Flipkart.com, WS Retail, consultants, directors, officers and employees harmless from any and all claims, accessories, costs and fees (including legal fees) arising in regard to the Device, charger, data on the Device and accessories submitted by you. You confirm having understood the terms applicable to the program and hereby agree to participate in the program in accordance with such terms and conditions.
In relation to the customer sending the goods to us – customer understands it is his responsibility to ensure that the used products are delivered to the buyer (WSR) whose central warehouse, Delhi at “WSRetail, Khasra No. 435, Road No.# 04 Lal Dora Ext. Mahipalpur, New Delhi, India, 110037” within 5 days of receiving the new product. In case the goods are consigned through any other carrier (other than EKL logistics), customer understands that he/she will have to initially make the full payment for the new product and receive 100% of the exchange value, pursuant to delivery and verification of the old device at the Delhi Warehouse of WS Retail, within 20 working days. In relation to the option of the customer to use 3PL – the customer, in case chooses to use a 3PL for transporting the old device, please call 18002089898.
In relation to shipping charges of old device – customer hereby understands that he would be charged an amount mentioned as pickup charges towards shipping charges of old device in case he chooses e-kart logistics as a transporter to ship the old device to the buyer’s (WSR) central warehouse of WSR in Delhi.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

brother… this offer is there from long….

Link Copied
@Tuner wrote:

If it is ,even then nobody posted here.I am the first to do that and many are not aware .

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@lazydealer wrote:

@Tuner wrote:

If it is ,even then nobody posted here.I am the first to do that and many are not aware .

Guess you haven’t searched well enough then. This has been going on since almost three weeks now, just a random search gave me these results.

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

it’s not any functional phone, only specific models listed in the page for exchange.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can I exchange old basic model

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

how many voucher (from giftxoxo) can be applied ?

Link Copied

This content has been removed

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

after exchange, price will be Rs 3999, can we get 10% axis bank discount

Link Copied
@deals0007 wrote:

after exchange, price will be Rs 3999, can we get 10% axis bank discount

yes bro

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

only those listed are applicable for exchange…

replyuser
Click here to reply