Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Flat 50% Cashback on New Merchants  (Max upto Rs.400)

Flat 50% Cashback on New Merchants (Max upto Rs.400)

288°
50% OFF 800.0
Deal Major
Toothless

Flat 50% Cashback on New Merchants @Littleapp (Max upto Rs.400)
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/283343/medium/3490260hp_1469573825725.jpg?1480971571
https://littleapp.in/search.html?hash=%7B%22phr...

Coupon : WOW

Cashback Coupon Applied
Promo code WOW applied successfully.
You will have to pay full amount now. 50% of order amount up to a maximum of Rs.400 will be generated as cashback coupon after deal is redeemed at merchant location.
Mo minimum purchase value.

Expired

Deal Wiki

10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

@hts Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

VUnS + KP + ATC

Channel Alert
Little: 50% CB upto 400 on lots of new merchants. New code!
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

VUS https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Good deal. VU+KG

Can you please clarify if the cashback amount can be used as 100% value in next deal or it has any limitations

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
@rainmaker wrote:

Good deal. VU+KG

Can you please clarify if the cashback amount can be used as 100% value in next deal or it has any limitations

Good question. The cashback would become available as a coupon code which will get you 50% discount upto 50% of the value of your current purchase (max 400). This way of providing discounts is a peculiarity with Little.

For example, say you buy a deal worth 300 after applying the code WOW. Then you will get a user-specific 50% off coupon with a max discount of 150. You’d be able to apply this coupon on any other merchant. Say you choose to apply it on a deal worth 200, then you will end up paying only 100 for that deal.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

which merchants???? its not valid on most ..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@DealSeeker wrote:

@rainmaker wrote:

Good deal. VU+KG

Good question. The cashback would become available as a coupon code which will get you 50% discount upto 50% of the value of your current purchase (max 400). This way of providing discounts is a peculiarity with Little.

For example, say you buy a deal worth 300 after applying the code WOW. Then you will get a user-specific 50% off coupon with a max discount of 150. You’d be able to apply this coupon on any other merchant. Say you choose to apply it on a deal worth 200, then you will end up paying only 100 for that deal.

It actually gives maximum 33% discount on each deal..Buy a deal for 300 you get 150 coupon code and with that buy a deal worth 150…so for a total of 450 rupee worth deal u end up paying 300…its 33% discount

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@freeall wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@rainmaker wrote:

Good deal. VU+KG

It actually gives maximum 33% discount on each deal..Buy a deal for 300 you get 150 coupon code and with that buy a deal worth 150…so for a total of 450 rupee worth deal u end up paying 300…its 33% discount

Good one

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

contrary to 50% as written,
i could use the cashback coupon to full utilization, i mean i had a cashback voucher saying 50% off max upto 249, but when i used that on pizzahut voucher of 240 , it worked for full amount..i paid nothing n deal is bought.
tried for subway 449, and it showed me to pay 200 only , 449-249, so its actually 100% redeemable..
go ahead..apply coupon n see if its taking 100% or 50% then u can remove the coupon n re use it as per the your selection n voucher cashback..
I feel it wud be 100% for all, just like me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

sorry this coupon does not go with this deal

replyuser
Click here to reply