Get 10% extra discount upto Rs 100 on all prepa...

Get 10% extra discount upto Rs 100 on all prepaid orders.

900
10% OFF 1000.0
Kabali
Deal Colonel
442
23,368
33618
274

Prepaid 20

http://www.shopclue...m/

Get Sitewide 10% off using coupon code: PREPAID10

There is no minimum cart value
Maximum discount is upto Rs.100
Offer valid on Prepaid Orders only

  • In Others
  • Expiring In 14 days
FPD Suggested By > hiteshparmar.007104 ,
6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
76061 1to1 mf batman 336
Deal Cadet
1
114
400
4

Will it work on Ticket Compliments?
Along with with Monikwik and zingoy cashback

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
41
@versuvius wrote:

Will it work on Ticket Compliments?
Along with with Monikwik and zingoy cashback


It’s not working now. It used to work a couple of days back with another item. Seems they have fixed it. Mobi CB would work but zingoy doesnt offer for gift cards.

76061 1to1 mf batman 336
Deal Cadet
1
114
400
4
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@versuvius wrote:

Will it work on Ticket Compliments?
Along with with Monikwik and zingoy cashback


It’s not working now. It used to work a couple of days back with another item. Seems they have fixed it. Mobi CB would work but zingoy doesnt offer for gift cards.


Its there checked just now on zingoy

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
41
@versuvius wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@versuvius wrote:

Will it work on Ticket Compliments?
Along with with Monikwik and zingoy cashback


It’s not working now. It used to work a couple of days back with another item. Seems they have fixed it. Mobi CB would work but zingoy doesnt offer for gift cards.


Its there checked just now on zingoy


Thanks for the update. I guess I missed it in couple of my last purchases. KG

Cutee
Deal Subedar
0
257
1898
24
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@versuvius wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@versuvius wrote:

Will it work on Ticket Compliments?
Along with with Monikwik and zingoy cashback


It’s not working now. It used to work a couple of days back with another item. Seems they have fixed it. Mobi CB would work but zingoy doesnt offer for gift cards.


Its there checked just now on zingoy


Thanks for the update. I guess I missed it in couple of my last purchases. KG


Seems I missed it too sad . Found some unused GC lying around and just used it to buy TCM Cards.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Kabali
Deal Colonel
442
23,368
33618
274

PREPAID10 – Discount Offer

Eligibility

Coupon to be used to avail the offer- PREPAID10
All Prepaid Orders will be eligible for 10% off on the order value
The Maximum discount on coupon usage is Rs 100
The Offer is valid site-wide
The offer is valid on prepaid orders only
The Offer is valid from 17th November, 10 AM to 24th November, 11:59 PM
The offer is not applicable on Gift cards, Samsung and Automotive products
In case of fraudulent activity by the customer including to, but not limited to creating duplicate accounts, aliasing, placing multiple orders or violating the Terms and Conditions, ShopClues reserves the right to withdraw the discount accruable to the customer at its sole discretion.
Payment Mode

Offer is valid on Prepaid orders only
Cancellation

In case of Cancellation/Return of COD Orders or Prepaid Orders made using CluesBucks, your Refund will be credited in the form of CluesBucks only
General Terms and Conditions

Offer is non-transferable
ShopClues is not responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that a customer may suffer, sustain or incur due to the offer
ShopClues reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions or to replace it as a whole or in part, the above offer by another offer, whether similar to above or not, or to withdraw it altogether
ShopClues reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions or to replace it as a whole or in part, the above offer by another offer, whether similar to above or not, or to withdraw it altogether

@hiteshparmar.007104

Missing