Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get upto Rs,2000 worth Amazon vouchers with Asian Paints

Get upto Rs,2000 worth Amazon vouchers with Asian Paints

652°
Pro Entertainer
A2Zdeals

Share details of your friends and get upto Rs,2000 worth Amazon vouchers

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/240810/medium/3553216spotlight.jpg?1480947579

A freshly painted home is a happy home, and so we’re excited to introduce Parichay! Our new
customer referral programme that has something for everyone! If you have had a happy experience with Asian Paints Ezycolour Services, we’d love for you to refer us to your friends.

If your friend chooses the Home Solutions service and…
If they sign up for the free visit from our executive, you get a gift voucher worth Rs. 500 from Amazon
If they choose to paint their home with us, you get an additional gift voucher worth Rs.1000 from Amazon

If your friend chooses the Colour Consultancy@home service
You get a gift voucher worth Rs. 500 from Amazon

Your friends are extra special to us and that’s why they get upto 10% off on the painting job undertaken by us! What a sweet deal, isn’t it?
- – - – - — – — – — – — – — – — – — – — – — – — – — – — – — – — – — – — – — – — – -
Pro comments : I have availed their services just now in Mumbai. They are very professional & reasonable too.
If anyone wants any referral can contact me via PM.

Expired

Deal Wiki

20 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Good offer…Paint it Asian… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif VunS + KG..

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

Good offer…Paint it Asian… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif VunS + KG..

I first called Home consultancy service person. Then came Ezee color consultancy. Both were quite good consultations & I already started with paint in my house.
Before meeting them I had called local paint service guy, who had no knowledge about color combinations. He just measured area to be painted & gave a quote after 3-4 days.
Asian paints person had proper gadgets to check moisture, measure & suggested good.
His quote came out to be cheaper then local one plus with Royale paint which too was better offering.
Even color consultancy staff was also good. They have proper technology & brains for such things. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif I am happy I chose asian paints.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

I first called Home consultancy service person. Then came Ezee color consultancy. Both were quite good consultations & I already started with paint in my house.
Before meeting them I had called local paint service guy, who had no knowledge about color combinations. He just measured area to be painted & gave a quote after 3-4 days.
Asian paints person had proper gadgets to check moisture, measure & suggested good.
His quote came out to be cheaper then local one plus with Royale paint which too was better offering.
Even color consultancy staff was also good. They have proper technology & brains for such things. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif I am happy I chose asian paints.

Plz tel us which paint and tou used total charges sq feet ? any extra charges u paid

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

In delhi, the rate given by these guys were manifolds more than what the local painter wanted. I would suggest to compare the rates first by going to a nearby paint shop and asking them for a painter. Compare the quote before going for them.

Link Copied
@blue wine wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

Plz tel us which paint and tou used total charges sq feet ? any extra charges u paid

Local guy was charging so high for distemper.

Asian Paints official :
Charges vary with quality of paint used.
For AP Royale Basecoat they charge 10-12 per sq ft
For AP Premium Emulsion they charge 30 per sq ft
For AP Royale Luxury they charge 35 per sq ft

Asian Paints Painting System:-
1.Covering All Non Paintable Area
2. Scrapping/Sanding
3. POP (According to Requirement additional Charges @Rs.10/ sq. ft.)
4. Two Coat Of Putty
5. Sanding With Machine
6. One Coat Primer
7. Two/Three Coat Of Painting
8. Cleaning
Note: Above rates are inclusive of LABOUR + MATERIAL + VAT + Warranty for Paint and Workmanship. Different products have different duration of warranty offered. Please check with me for more details

- – - — – - — – - — – - — – - — – - — – - -

I forgot to mention I called Zimmber guy too (Housejoy guy dint turn up on time so cancelled).
His quote :
Asian Paint – Distemper Cleaning and Applying two coats of Primer, Putty and two coat of Paint
18 / sq ft
Asian Paint – Plastic PaintCleaning and Applying two coats of Primer, Putty and two coat of Paint
24 / sq ft total cost 27000 for 1000 sqft paintable area
Asian Paint – RoyalCleaning and Applying two coats of Primer, Putty and two coat of Paint
35 / sq ft total cost 38000 for 1000 sqft paintable area
-——————
So local painter vs Zimmber (Housejoy / Timesaverz types) vs Asian Paints I found AP to be better with costing, convenience, trust, professionalism

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied

@A2Zdeals ping me bro. with procedure how to contact them..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@A2Zdeals Karma Given for your above post. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Congoz, for 12K. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@A2Zdeals You total cost for paint approx ? I am assuming 1250 sqfeet House /Flat would cost around 60-65 K with Royale Basecoat

did also put P Royale Basecoat

Link Copied
@nigga wrote:

In delhi, the rate given by these guys were manifolds more than what the local painter wanted. I would suggest to compare the rates first by going to a nearby paint shop and asking them for a painter. Compare the quote before going for them.

Just check below post. What are quotes at your place.
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

I was getting mostly 25-35 per sq ft for Royale basic / lustre so found their quote better with service.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Guys there is Urgent requirement to get a Rectangle shaped Single Hall RE-Painted in the next 10 days! [ At Hyderabad, Tarnaka ]

Any help where i can get a best deal? Do PM me if you know some good offline/online deal. Any kind of help is Appreciated.

Some details:
Hall Dimensions: 28*14
Appx sqft = 400 sqft.

Only Branded Wall putty ( Two Coat with glaze) is Must!

I have checked advts of Asian Paints and Berger Easy Paints also… Thinking to Contact them for Quotes.

Link Copied

Please help , rough coat for painting a 1300 sq/ft flat for Distemper

Link Copied
@blue wine wrote:

@A2Zdeals You total cost for paint approx ? I am assuming 1250 sqfeet House /Flat would cost around 60-65 K with Royale Basecoat

did also put P Royale Basecoat

The area what we reside is different from paintable area how they count.
My house is 1 BHK and has 500 sqft which is mostly covered with furniture so paintable area was less. Still what they counted was somewhere 1000-1100 sqft.
So my costing coming around 27-28k which will increase with some other work like stencils, some crack / waterproofing treatment.
I was thinking for distemper to save cost & time but realised to go with Royale luxury for better feel, washable walls etc.

I thought of trying with Timesaverz / Housejoy but mind it they charge 300-400 inspection charges which gets adjusted if you get full service through them else have to pay but Asian Paints would not charge for Home Solutions service
I though also went with Zimmber whose quote plus service both were pathetic
Local guy too did not look professional

Experience with these guys differe from area to area & person to person. The guy who came to my house for Home solutions was good.

I also opted for Color consultation which actually helped as they take pictures & show you on tab, how will it look after paint. The lady who came was quite good. They suggest you colors, combinations. I have even opted for stencils. There is charge of 2000 for color consultancy but currently there is 50% discount so they took cheque of 1000 but that too will be adjusted in final paint cost as confirmed by AP Home solutions. So effectively I am paying nothing for color consultancy. I recommend opting for this. Initially I was hesitant but it helped so much.

@FeelMyL0Ve
@maddydilip
@gambits
@hiteshparmar.007104
@nigga

PS : Mine is repainting work, house was painted 2 years back but with distemper

Link Copied
@nifty11 wrote:

Please help , rough coat for painting a 1300 sq/ft flat for Distemper

For distemper
1 BHK 20k-25k
2 BHK 35k-45k

For royale
1 BHK 30k-40k
2 BHK 50k-70k

*subject to paintable area

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

DOES the quote differs from city to city if we call asian paints people

any information on Mumbai Location???

also do we need to get full house painted or do they take up small work too like water proofing, touch up etc

Link Copied
@desidude2013 wrote:

also do we need to get full house painted or do they take up small work too like water proofing, touch up etc

I posted for Mumbai location only

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

OOPs did not check that

Link Copied
@desidude2013 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

OOPs did not check that

I doubt he will take small work without painting work as usually they club these work with main work.

But still you check it out. Calling them at house is free under AP Home Solutions Service.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I looked at the site, but could not find any form for customer referral nor the amazon gift voucher offer mentioned, I would like to refer my friend who is planning to paint his home, could you detail the steps to follow

Link Copied

Asian Paints service is really awesome, Recommded.

Their packing of home goods, furniture, flooring everything is done professionally & with good material.
Their putty / primer / painting work is really good. It depends on contractor & their staff too. In my case the staff is very good & experienced.
I found their services affordable & reasonably priced.
Some small work the contractor would do for lump sump & let me tell you price quoted is quite reasonable.
Loving their service. Thumbs Up.

Link Copied

@A2Zdeals

is the referral program posted here still on?

i dont see any referral program on their site… help…

replyuser
Click here to reply