giftcardsindia.in: Christmas sale : 5% discount

giftcardsindia.in: Christmas sale : 5% discount

Score: 11 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
950
5% OFF 1000.0
Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
21
625
4184
50
giftcardsindia.in: Christmas sale : 5% discount
Deal Expired

Site: http://www.giftcardsindia.in/ind...fm

Hopefully axis bank gift cards will also be available.
Terms & Conditions

Offer is valid on 25th December 2015.
Use Code CHMAS05 to avail flat 5% discount.
Orders will be delivered in 7 business days.
GCI reserves all the rights to change any or all of the above terms and conditions at given point without prior notice.

FPD Suggested By > DealSeeker , ISO , nsinghal , parthponkiya8 , svilvam , rajrocks , DealExpert ,

Deal Wiki

giftcardsindia.in: Christmas sale : 5% discount

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Gift Cards India.
  2. Offer is valid on 25th December 2015.
  3. Use Code CHMAS05 to avail flat 5% discount.
  4. Orders will be delivered in 7 business days.
  5. GCI reserves all the rights to change any or all of the above terms and conditions at given point without prior notice.
98 Comments  |  
43 Dimers
1476451 10202716067085431 805979104 n
Deal Newbie
0
51
38
1

it’s a nice offer. Discount price is great. love Giftcardindia.in

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
27
5324
35

Terms & Conditions

Offer is valid on 25th December 2015.
Use Code CHMAS05 to avail flat 5% discount.
Orders will be delivered in 7 business days.
GCI reserves all the rights to change any or all of the above terms and conditions at given point without prior notice.

Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
21
625
4184
50

Sorry repost

Nlogo 1
Deal Subedar
4
195
2470
29


Hopefully axis bank gift cards will also be available.


Highly doubt it but would be great if it does happen.

Also gci is damn slow activating these cards. Amazon one’s used be activated in less than a week while gci takes a good long month! Miss the amazon 5% off axis sales sad

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,113
10508
107
@nsinghal wrote:



Hopefully axis bank gift cards will also be available.


Highly doubt it but would be great if it does happen.

Also gci is damn slow activating these cards. Amazon one’s used be activated in less than a week while gci takes a good long month! Miss the amazon 5% off axis sales sad


dont buy axis cards from GCI sad
they took 29 days to activate my card

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1
218
3070
52
@getready wrote:

@nsinghal wrote:



Hopefully axis bank gift cards will also be available.


Highly doubt it but would be great if it does happen.

Also gci is damn slow activating these cards. Amazon one’s used be activated in less than a week while gci takes a good long month! Miss the amazon 5% off axis sales sad


dont buy axis cards from GCI sad
they took 29 days to activate my card


You do realize that they forward the activation request to Axis bank, don’t you? smile

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1
218
3070
52

Already added the maximum allowable amount of Axis cards to cart. If discount is applicable on Axis, then I will just apply the coupon and checkout. biggrin

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,113
10508
107
@1cooldesidd wrote:

@getready wrote:

@nsinghal wrote:



Hopefully axis bank gift cards will also be available.


Highly doubt it but would be great if it does happen.

Also gci is damn slow activating these cards. Amazon one’s used be activated in less than a week while gci takes a good long month! Miss the amazon 5% off axis sales sad


dont buy axis cards from GCI sad
they took 29 days to activate my card


You do realize that they forward the activation request to Axis bank, don’t you? smile


they do
as per those cc people, many cards were blacklisted and axis guys arent helping them much
It would’ve been a different scenario if bought from axis directly

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
37937
637
@nsinghal wrote:

@ghitesh wrote:

…Hopefully axis bank gift cards will also be available…


Highly doubt it but would be great if it does happen.


+1

Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
21
625
4184
50
@1cooldesidd wrote:

@getready wrote:

@nsinghal wrote:



Hopefully axis bank gift cards will also be available.


Highly doubt it but would be great if it does happen.

Also gci is damn slow activating these cards. Amazon one’s used be activated in less than a week while gci takes a good long month! Miss the amazon 5% off axis sales sad


dont buy axis cards from GCI sad
they took 29 days to activate my card


You do realize that they forward the activation request to Axis bank, don’t you? smile


I don’t think so. I believe there cards are activated by GCI themselves, probably as a reseller or corporate customer. I see GCI mentioned in when checking card status through web (which were purchased through GCI/paytm/infbeam) whereas those purchased from amazon were different.

On a separate note, we need to call GCI to activate the cards and they do it withing 2-3 days. Have never faced an issue in this regard. Infact they’ll take request on chat also.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
430
10

why VD??

The terminator
suspended
2
37
772
8

Coupon not working on Axis Bank Gift Card cry

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Deal Lieutenant
8
38
4428
55

then you will ready to spent 50 percent money on making calls to them for activation.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
98
3592
33
@avinplus wrote:

Coupon not working on Axis Bank Gift Card cry


Checked date?

Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
21
625
4184
50
@1cooldesidd wrote:

Already added the maximum allowable amount of Axis cards to cart. If discount is applicable on Axis, then I will just apply the coupon and checkout. biggrin


Live now. Applicable on axis bank also.

Missing
Deal Subedar
13
88
1364
55

i m not able make payment asking only for american express credit card
please help anyone

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
72
128
3

Working just fine. Select payment methods as visa master. By default it is on American Express

Capture
Deal Lieutenant
17
739
5914
96

@ghitesh VU+18

Tumblr lhhp5qv8dy1qcr3d7o1 500
Deal Subedar
17
427
2676
25

Got a mail

In order to process the payment, we would require the following documents within the next 24 hours from the receipt of this email.
1. Scanned copy of the Photo ID
2. Scanned copy of the front side of the credit / debit card used to make the payment for the purchase or scanned copy of the latest credit card statement (e-statements not issued in Pdf formats by your bank is not acceptable)

Please note that we are requesting these documents to ensure that your card is safe with you. We recommend that you only reveal the first 6 digits and last 4 digits of your card and mask the middle digits as well as card expiry date.

Please note that if we do not receive the mentioned documents, we will not be in a position to approve the payment.

In case you have any concerns sharing the requested documents, we suggest getting in touch with the customer support team of Giftcardsindia

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
518
7
@desidealer wrote:

Got a mail

In order to process the payment, we would require the following documents within the next 24 hours from the receipt of this email.
1. Scanned copy of the Photo ID
2. Scanned copy of the front side of the credit / debit card used to make the payment for the purchase or scanned copy of the latest credit card statement (e-statements not issued in Pdf formats by your bank is not acceptable)

Please note that we are requesting these documents to ensure that your card is safe with you. We recommend that you only reveal the first 6 digits and last 4 digits of your card and mask the middle digits as well as card expiry date.

Please note that if we do not receive the mentioned documents, we will not be in a position to approve the payment.

In case you have any concerns sharing the requested documents, we suggest getting in touch with the customer support team of Giftcardsindia


how much you bought bro ?

Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
21
625
4184
50
@gotrajk wrote:

@desidealer wrote:

Got a mail

In order to process the payment, we would require the following documents within the next 24 hours from the receipt of this email.
1. Scanned copy of the Photo ID
2. Scanned copy of the front side of the credit / debit card used to make the payment for the purchase or scanned copy of the latest credit card statement (e-statements not issued in Pdf formats by your bank is not acceptable)

Please note that we are requesting these documents to ensure that your card is safe with you. We recommend that you only reveal the first 6 digits and last 4 digits of your card and mask the middle digits as well as card expiry date.

Please note that if we do not receive the mentioned documents, we will not be in a position to approve the payment.

In case you have any concerns sharing the requested documents, we suggest getting in touch with the customer support team of Giftcardsindia


how much you bought bro ?


@desidealer Same Question.
They had asked for it when I bought for 50k+

Nlogo 1
Deal Subedar
4
195
2470
29
@esakki raja wrote:

then you will ready to spent 50 percent money on making calls to them for activation.


Nah. They will take a good long month to activate the cards. No amount of calls will get it activated faster. So Just dont buy if you need it in a hurry. I’m in no hurry so bought about 20k worth. They can take their sweet long time.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
72
128
3

I hope people with standard chartered card are taking additional 5% cash back by buying 11k axis card. Bought 55k

Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
21
625
4184
50
@trivedineel462 wrote:

I hope people with standard chartered card are taking additional 5% cash back by buying 11k axis card. Bought 55k


Good point. But my cc expenditure has already crossed 50k for this month. So that benefit is gone for me.

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
179
29650
621
@nsinghal wrote:



Hopefully axis bank gift cards will also be available.


Highly doubt it but would be great if it does happen.

Also gci is damn slow activating these cards. Amazon one’s used be activated in less than a week while gci takes a good long month! Miss the amazon 5% off axis sales sad


Amazon mostly sent preactivated Axis card, but now they removed them sad

Tumblr lhhp5qv8dy1qcr3d7o1 500
Deal Subedar
17
427
2676
25
@trivedineel462 wrote:

I hope people with standard chartered card are taking additional 5% cash back by buying 11k axis card. Bought 55k


Why 11K? Can’t we buy in one spell 33K – It will save shipping charges?

Missing