Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Gold Coins - 0.5 gm @ Rs 1325, 1 gm @ Rs. 2545 (Cheaper than 10 gm deals of 25999)

Gold Coins - 0.5 gm @ Rs 1325, 1 gm @ Rs. 2545 (Cheaper than 10 gm deals of 25999)

146°
Deal Captain
shreyansh94135

Use Coupon Code ‘SCNEBF30’

Gold Coin 0.5 Gm 999 (Om Gold)
http://www.shopclues.com/999-gold-coin-1-gm-om-…

E Gitanjali 1 GM 24KT 995 Purity Laxmi Gold Coin BIS Hallmarked
http://www.shopclues.com/gitanjali-1-gm-24kt-99…

Expired
20 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

use mobikwik 15% CB on shopclues get additional 15% back.. final price 1125 for 0.5gm gold

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Beware: Its shopclues. Many dimers got fake silver coin last time. So don’t think of gold in shopclues. You will get it for cheaper, but in future if you heard that it is not real gold, then think of your situation.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
prayasi wrote:

use mobikwik 15% CB on shopclues get additional 15% back.. final price 1125 for 0.5gm gold

If i place two orders of of 1500 each!! will i get 200 cashback twice?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Demondealer wrote:

prayasi wrote:

No, but both orders will be cancelled. Mobikwik will close your account and forefeit the wallet balance. Further, after redirecting from shopclues, mobikwik is creating new account automatically, if different email/number is used at shopclues…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

8) Any fraudulent activities, including creating duplicate accounts, aliasing, placing multiple orders or violating the terms and conditions will lead to order cancellation.

Link Copied
Demondealer wrote:

prayasi wrote:

do not buy shopclues+e gitanjali combo at any cost.
I myself bought 25 gms of coins, 2 times(dasara+diwali)..they didnt ship even after 1 month….finally had to cancel. (about75k got stuck for more than 40 days). Last week only I received the refund. But lots of struggle were there to get that refund.

Link Copied

^Took your suggestion avoided 10k worth order placing. Thanks

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Krish Avatar wrote:

Beware: Its shopclues. Many dimers got fake silver coin last time. So don’t think of gold in shopclues. You will get it for cheaper, but in future if you heard that it is not real gold, then think of your situation.

I trust Gitanjali more than Shopclues. Thats the reason, I can go ahead with the order.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Arey boss mujhe woh 10gm fake silver coin ka refund abhi tak nahi mila hai…

Link Copied
charantaj wrote:

Demondealer wrote:

prayasi wrote:

I myself bought 25 gms of coins, 2 times(dasara+diwali)..they didnt ship even after 1 month….finally had to cancel. (about75k got stuck for more than 40 days). Last week only I received the refund. But lots of struggle were there to get that refund.

Maybe Rush time, but I had a good experience with e-Gitanjali last time I bought Gold.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
shreyansh94135 wrote:

Krish Avatar wrote:

I trust Gitanjali more than Shopclues. Thats the reason, I can go ahead with the order.

This is egitanjali. Packing is not good and weight always 10 or 20 mili less…

Link Copied
hps21 wrote:

Who was the seller buddy?

And when u go for Silver Coins, you should go for COD. Most of the silver coins are available at COD.

Link Copied
shreyansh94135 wrote:

charantaj wrote:

Demondealer wrote:

prayasi wrote:

Maybe Rush time, but I had a good experience with e-Gitanjali last time I bought Gold.

Thats why I have waited more than 20 days..and still they have not shipped. Asked for refund after 25th day.
Even I had good experience with caratalane+shopclues eariler. they were shipped within a week. not like 25+days.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
shreyansh94135 wrote:

hps21 wrote:

Who was the seller buddy?

And when u go for Silver Coins, you should go for COD. Most of the silver coins are available at COD.

On choosing COD, coupon not works. Wake Up Sid…And delivery boy never shows inside item at time of delivery. You have to pay money before seeing the product…

Link Copied
hps21 wrote:

shreyansh94135 wrote:

Krish Avatar wrote:

Bro when you go and buy in local bullion market, you will get the same, fake weighing machines all around. Come home and check the weight. Also they say 24 Carat, but its not 24 Carat, its roughly 22.5 Carat.

Link Copied
shreyansh94135 wrote:

hps21 wrote:

shreyansh94135 wrote:

Krish Avatar wrote:

Bro when you go and buy in local bullion market, you will get the same, fake weighing machines all around. Come home and check the weight. Also they say 24 Carat, but its not 24 Carat, its roughly 22.5 Carat.

EDIT: how are you saying they are 22.5 carat?:shock:

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
charantaj wrote:

shreyansh94135 wrote:

hps21 wrote:

shreyansh94135 wrote:

Krish Avatar wrote:

how are you saying they are 2.5 carat?:shock:

He is saying 22.5 carat. Visit Lenskart.com and get your new Eyeglasses after eye test at your place…

Link Copied
hps21 wrote:

charantaj wrote:

shreyansh94135 wrote:

hps21 wrote:

shreyansh94135 wrote:

Krish Avatar wrote:

He is saying 22.5 carat. Visit Lenskart.com and get your new Eyeglasses after eye test at your place…

I know man..that is just a typo;-} .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
charantaj wrote:

hps21 wrote:

charantaj wrote:

shreyansh94135 wrote:

hps21 wrote:

shreyansh94135 wrote:

Krish Avatar wrote:

I know man..that is just a typo;-} .

Its just a joke man. Anyways, I read in news that many Hallmarked Gold in market are of less fineness and BIS Hallmarking centres have this information.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Still Caratlane is a company who is selling coins with high accurancy in fineness and weight. Even i get weight more many times on their 4gm coins. I even get 40 mili extra on 4gm coins of caratlane…

replyuser
Click here to reply