Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Hawkins Contura 3.5 Litre Pressure Cooker for only Rs. 722 !! Perfect Gift for Mothers Day !!

Hawkins Contura 3.5 Litre Pressure Cooker for only Rs. 722 !! Perfect Gift for Mothers Day !!

844°
30% OFF 1027.0
Perfectionist
shalok

Apply Coupon Code : NENB82R to get Rs 305.00 off

Final Price : 1027 – 305 = Rs 722.00 only

Lowest price onnet and offnet. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Expired

Deal Wiki

50 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Dimer Of The Year 2011 Dimer Of The Year 2011
Link Copied

good find !!!

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

thanks, lots of cooker size available according to requirement.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I prefer Stainless Steel over Aluminium Pressure cooker

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Deal not working..pls remove or disbale it

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

DEAL IS NOT WORKING FROM 27TH APRIL WHY IT IS ON THE FRONT PAGE DEAL, IS IT SOME KIND NEPOTISM AND FAVOURISM? QUITE SURPRISE THAT ADMIN KEEPING MUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deal Major Deal Major
Admin
Link Copied

@sujoy….. why capitalized everything…. i am sure there are very high chances that u know…… that capitalized statement symbolizes shouting in the online world…. so why shout my friend……

@raval…. sorry for being late in doing the needful…. thank you for bring it to our notice :)

Link Copied

to anthrax WHY ARE YOU BARKING ? I AM FEELING YOU ARE THE BENEFICIARY? IF ITIS NOT FIELD WHY ARE YOU MAKING COMMENT?IS ADMIN YOUR GOFATHER!!!!!. I AM POINTING TO ADMIN YOU ARE WELCOME HERE, SO NEXT TIME BEFORE POKING YOUR BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!

Link Copied

TO ANTHRAXBEFORE POKING YOUR NOSE BE CAREFUL, BECAUSE IT IS NOT AIMED AT YOU GOT THA.

Deal Major Deal Major
Admin
Link Copied

even i am the admin of this site….. so when u start shouting and asking questions to admin …. i have to poke…..

I am still requesting you to stop capitalizing and using rude language….. why spoil someones day yaar…… say without capitalizing we will answer yaar

Helpful Helpful
Admin
Link Copied

@sujoy8888: This is not the way to talk to anyone from Admin team. Doing that again will lead to suspension and will not be tolerated.

And yes, talk to anyone the way you would like to be treated!!!

Link Copied

@admin did i use any bad words ! @anthrax then you must write you talking on behalf of admin so fault was from your side!

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Guys, I had placed an order with them in good faith that they will ship the product & honour the deal. But they didn’t. This was supposed to be a present for my mother on mother’s day & these mothafckers (LOL) have cancelled the order after having payed them in advance. They issued a coupon at their free will & still couldn’t stand by it. Lagta hai Tradus ke G mein D nahi hai letsbuy aur futurebazaar ki tarah. My first ever & last purchase with tradus.I was embarressed & more of angry. What a waste of time!

Chindhi Tradus next time grow some b@lls on you before issuing a coupon.

Kya Chindhigiri hai yaar!

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

What is the reason for cancelling the deal? @Ramesh Nayak Thanks for posting here:)

Link Copied

Out of Stock

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

even my order was cancelled stating out of stock,if they did have more ocookers,they shouldnt book our order.really dissapointing.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

you should be happy now you can get gift voucher of 305 on purchase of 306 this will be free deal for you now enjoy

Link Copied

@Indiawillwin

What are you talking about???? Do tell.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

that they will refund your 722 rupees in cash (bank t/f ) and for gv part they will issue new gv for 305 on minimum purchase of 306

Link Copied

@Indiawillwin Are you certain of it? Coz this is the first time I placed an order with them & then happened this fiasco. You know something, Futurebazaar gave me a flat Rs.500 discount on any product back in November simply coz I received the product in 9 days instead of the promised 7 days. I wasn’t even complaining nor was I expecting that. But it was a very good gesture from their end & they earned my loyalty for a lifetime. They simply are the best.

BTW IndiawillWin, did you have any such experience with tradus of a GV being offered after order cancellation?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

THATS GOOD,BUT WHEN THEY WILL SEND THE GV.THANX FOR THIS INFORMATION.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I don think they will provide any GV…as my few orders was cancellend some days back but they din offer me any GV

Link Copied

All those whose order got cancelled for this deal.

Anybody got a refund, I mean does it reflect in your account balance as yet?
Kria, how bout you?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i have not got a refund of a few products yet. It is more than 20 days i placed the order.

And this Tradus (&(**&&^ don’t have a phone number we can reach them at :(

Link Copied

@WestCoast Did you place an order for the same product as well?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Even i ordered an AT luggage from Tradus and it took for them about 10 days to figure out that they didnt have stock :)

And then, i kept following them for a week to get my refund (the refund took another 10 days though)… Based on above posts, i’m sure plenty of them have had better experiences but considering what i faced, i wont shop in Tradus anymore…

Neither they gave the GV and it took 30 days for me to get the refund.. Looks like Tradus does some trick if they see they’re at loss when using GV, they say out of stock..

BTW, their customer care would only reply after one day and they have a no freaking number for us to call..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

NO NOT YET,I HAVENT GOT ANY REFUND.

Link Copied

@Divyesh Me neither! I’m sure not to shop with them ever again.
Why did I fall for this offer anyways……. HEH!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@ Ramesh : I placed a different order. Pendrive and a headset.

@ all: Looks like these online trading websites use hundreds of customer’s money which will mount up more than a lakh everyday. They can utilize that money for some other investment for 2-3 days. Then refund the money paid by the customer after 2-3 days. Meanwhile, they would have got the next lump of lakhs from the next hundreds the next day!

replyuser
Click here to reply