Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Herbalife F1 Vanilla Shake 500gm jar Rs. 831 (47.7% discount on MRP Rs.1589)

Herbalife F1 Vanilla Shake 500gm jar Rs. 831 (47.7% discount on MRP Rs.1589)

50°
Analyst
dharmanath481

I am writing this the old fashioned way. step by step

visit this page
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/herbalife-formu…

chose Herbs & U because its a reliable star seller ( have bought from them in past and are cheapest and reliable) price : Rs. 944

in the cart increase the quantity to 3 jars

Auto 12% coupon will get applied
Promo Applied: [PRO12] – Coupon Valid till-27/09/2014

bringing down the price to Rs. 831 per jar which is 47% off on the MRP

A person gets supervisor discount on crossing atleast Rs.2.5 Lakhs of product purchases.

As per the Herbalife rate card supervisor discounted price is Rs.968 on this jar and this price you get is rs. 137 cheaper than that.

back to the topic

now delete or add items like PPP or afresh or dinoshake or other stuff. As long a cart value is above 2400 you will get the additional 12% discount.

Don’t flame arround they are cheats or sort. there are serious users using it and losing weight so lets keep it serious.

Who am I ? I am nobody because I refused to be their member in the MLM chain because the shop refused to give me a discount.

Its doob maro if on DD and not getting a discount !!!

Expired
1 Comment  |  
1 Dimer
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

The SD promo of 12% discount on nutrition supplements has been extended but also discovered a new thing.

There are herbalife supervisors who are ready to sell at their cost price !!!

There is a big bunch who run a business of “topi pehanana” and have to achieve a target of 4000 points per month.

While few fellows run it for no profit.

Today found such 1 person.

The guy placed the order over phone (kept the speaker phone on) with herbalife and paid by his credit card and generated a work order number.

Paid the guy in cash…

went to the herbalife office with his authorization letter and collected the goods in person. I got it at the 50% discount (after taxes comes to some 45%). While this guy got free cash to use till he is billed on his CC.

Weightloss is priority and saved 6000 bucks over starting from very bottom of their mlm pyramid.

replyuser
Click here to reply