Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
HP Laptop 630 2nd Gen i5/500gb/2gb/15.6 +Laptop Bag @ Rs 28450 or more

HP Laptop 630 2nd Gen i5/500gb/2gb/15.6 +Laptop Bag @ Rs 28450 or more

812°
Deal Subedar
mydesitv

HP Laptop 630 2nd Gen i5/500gb/2gb/15.6 +Laptop Bag @ Rs 28450

Link-http://cgi.ebay.in/HP-Laptop-630-2nd-Gen-Core-i…

Recharge your idea Mobile from https://care.ideacellular.com/wps/portal/Prepai…
After successful recharge, ebay 10% voucher maximum discount 750 voucher will be displayed there

Final Price Rs.29200-750= Rs.28450
OR
If you have American Express Credit Card
Use code AMEXEBAY01 to get it at Rs 28450(Rs 750 off)

Or for HDFC credit card Holders
use HDFCEBAY01 to get it at @28700(Rs 500 off)

Intel Pentium 2nd Generation Core i5-2410M , 2.3 GHz/500gb/2gb/DOS/15.6"/01 Year HP Warranty

FREE LAPTOP BAG

Expired

Deal Wiki

31 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

No need to recharge.
Try AMEXEBAY01

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

looks good one!!!
any review for these series

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

good one..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yuppp… i had purchased it and using it from one week… its really amazing laptop and the person selling it.. Mr inderjeet is very co operative.. and he is a educated person unlike the other ebay laptop sellers who have problem in distinguishing in RAM and Harddisk…. the laptop is amazing andmuch better and good looking then any dell laptop.. its has absolute professional look and works just awesome.. screen is very bright too.. though the sound is not too laud but it has altec lansing speakers and the sound is very clear… if one is looking forward to buy a great laptop at the cheapest price ( both offline or online ) then i surely would recommend it to you… if anyone has any other query just contact me… i would be more then happy to help you :)

P.S : i am writing this message from my HP 630 laptop and i just love it… Go for it…

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Thumbs up !!!

Dimer Of The Year 2011 Dimer Of The Year 2011
Link Copied

Good deal.. thumbs up :-)

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Link Copied

Up again ;)

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

Good deal, voted up !

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@lovish -Thanks for providing your experience for Hp Laptop 630!

@ankur- I have updated the discount for ‘AMEXEBAY01’. It is only applicable for American Express card holders.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

hey awesome deal… for an awesome laptop… thumbs up..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thumbs up…..a very good deal.

I don’t have an idea number or a HDFC cc.. Please if someone could help me with getting these coupons as soon as possible as I need to purchase that laptop.

Thanks.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@nitinkliitr:
Recharge any of your friend’s number for 10/- u wil get the voucher.
Recharge here: https://care.ideacellular.com/wps/portal/Prepai...

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

available for 27280
code:FADSXLSAMQ

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@hari04 – thanks buddy…:)

@Pallavarorass – This coupoun is already used…so if you can share some other coupon.

Thanks.

Link Copied

Hi nitinkliitr

Use the 5% weekly coupon issued by ebay, which gives max discount of 2000.

hence final price 27280

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@nitinkliitr
create another id and apply the code

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks for the info dipipedia :)

I am kinda new to ebay… so kindly put some light as to how can I get this weekly ebay coupons.

Thanks

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@pallavarorass

Getting this error –
The gift voucher AJCYHISFUY has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

The gift voucher FADSXLSAMQ has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

Please help!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

nitinkliitr kindly send me an email at <a href="/links?ddlid=57612&ddtid=34807&url=mailto:pallavarorassgmail.com" rel=“nofollow” target="_blank">pallavarorass@gma…om

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

kindly provide me an email at pallavarorass@gma…om ,, ill provide you my id for ebay use it and get your product

Link Copied

Hi nitinkliitr

Whn did u create an accnt on ebay? Chk your mailbox for the email from ebay , if u created accnt sometime back.. thay have sent the user specific code in today’s mail

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@*pallavarorass* – check your mail.

@*dipipedia* – Thanks for the info. Actually, I made my account only 2 days ago.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi,

I am also looking forward to by the new laptop. My need it for multiple browsing/ chatting, downloading, watching HD movies and connecting it to TV. Configuration I am looking forward to is:

1) i5 (Sec. generation) 2) 4 GB RAM 3) 500 GB HDD

Does it come with some dedicated graphic cards.If not can it be added later on like RAM. Also what about the battery backup? How long does it last without chargeup with countinuous use.?

I am interested in Dell Inspiron, but this is good deal which is hard to ignore.

Can some please confirm how does it compare with dell inspiron 15, with similar configuration.

Thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

hey gizmofreak no it does not has a graphic card but it has intel 3000 graphics which are enough to run any simple game… they are equal to any entry level graphic card of ATI and Nvidia..i am running burnout and its giving awesome graphics…

you can check them at this website and can see what games could be run on them and their conmparison with other graphics cards

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Intel-HD-Gr…

reagarding your second question NO you can not add graphic card later on as the chipset des not have a slot for it but whats the need when you have a entry level graphics card

but keep in mind you would have to increase the ram to take out their full potential… i purchased 4 gb additional ram…

if you compare it with dell inspiron then its the same thing in 10-15 thousand lesser as dell inspiron i5 2nd gen would surely cost you above 40000

i would say buy it and increase the ram and it would be the worlds best deal… at least its for me and i am all smiles for this laptop and its seller… :) :)

you can contact me if you want any other help

Lovish

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi Lovish, What about battery backup time? and any heating issue?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yeah it heats a bit from side where the hot air blows out but most of the laptops do… and battery time is ok… not great neither very bad.. just normal…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

IF any one want 5% off ebay coupon PM me .. i will give my account credentials

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Coupon expires on 23rd AUg

5% coupon max 2000

here in this case ~1500 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

replyuser
Click here to reply