Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
HTC One E8 (White) @ 32130-(7000 Cashback )=25130

HTC One E8 (White) @ 32130-(7000 Cashback )=25130

327°
22% OFF 40990.0

Deal Wiki

18 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

great find bro

Link Copied

vns

Generous Generous
Link Copied

i was willing to buy this. Even before posting this deal. But on further search I found Camera quality is disappointing So dropped the idea. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

32k – 7k = 25k Effective price!!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Amazing deal!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

FPD material https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nice deal but
But cash back 7000 can we add in to bank account??
Or use in paytm purchase only

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
irbaz wrote:

Nice deal but

For Paytm Purchase /Recharges

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

THIS reminds me of the early days when websites offered discounts that were too good to be true. hope they survive this madness. Buytheprice and letsbuy were 2 i remember.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
irbaz wrote:

Nice deal but

thanks to op i have purchased htc one e8. got 7k cashback. used happay to transfer the cashback to bank account. no issues so far in tranferring to bank.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
riyazmh wrote:

irbaz wrote:

Nice deal but

thanks to op i have purchased htc one e8. got 7k cashback. used happay to transfer the cashback to bank account. no issues so far in tranferring to bank.

You got the white one?

Is it with Glossy finish or matte?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
xtremevicky wrote:

riyazmh wrote:

irbaz wrote:

Nice deal but

You got the white one?

its glossy. only the gray/black color has matte

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

nice

Link Copied
masti_man wrote:

THIS reminds me of the early days when websites offered discounts that were too good to be true. hope they survive this madness. Buytheprice and letsbuy were 2 i remember.

letsbuy ship Pan India. but paytm they don’t want to cater pan India pincode

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
riyazmh wrote:

xtremevicky wrote:

riyazmh wrote:

irbaz wrote:

Nice deal but

You got the white one?

its glossy. only the gray/black color has matte

Thanks. Enjoy your phone. I would have gotten it if Grey or Black had this discount.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
riyazmh wrote:

irbaz wrote:

Nice deal but

thanks to op i have purchased htc one e8. got 7k cashback. used happy to transfer the cashback to bank account. no issues so far in transferring to bank.

Is it a fresh piece from htc with complete 1 yr warranty or something else.. how much time did it get to deliver you. Asking this bcoz i’ve also placed an order and waiting for paytm to ship it to me. Also not received any cashback till date. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
riyazmh wrote:

irbaz wrote:

Nice deal but

Great To Know You Got It Enjoy Your Phone https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

there’s something wrong! My order to kerala was shipped and it was on its way when it started going back to origin with status saying “returned” Im going wtf at the moment and have emailed them for an explanation but customer service so far has been a bad experience only emails and no one to talk to. I called the Seller and that guy said he didn’t initiate any return and i asked Delhivery and they said the seller (by which i guess PAYTM) had initiated for the return… So far i got one email from them saying there were some “issues” with my order and if dont get it 5 days ill get my money refunded in my PayTM account. Im totally confused if they are gonna put 25 or 32k in my PayTM as PayTM Cash and expect me to pay the fee to transfer it to bank they can GTFO.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please share your experience on this transaction with paytm. need to know abt warranty conditions and TAT for cash back updated in your acount.

replyuser
Click here to reply