Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
ICICI Pockets new Offers | Free Pizza, Headphone and 50rs cashback on 500rs

ICICI Pockets new Offers | Free Pizza, Headphone and 50rs cashback on 500rs

1530°
10% OFF 500.0
Firestorm
AKX

New offers –
Rs. 50 cashback on loading your wallet for Rs. 500 or more May be working for existing users also
Get TANZ headphones on applying for Pockets physical card.

https://i.imgur.com/FZ2UDnw.png
source – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

100rs Dominos Voucher for ICICI Debit cards users

In order to register to Pockets, the Customer/s would be required to follow the steps below:
1)Customer would have to login to Facebook from a desktop/laptop.
2)Type “Pockets by ICICI Bank” in their search bar and accept all permissions.
3)Register using their ICICI Bank debit card and ATM Pin.

In order to redeem the Voucher, the Customer shall be required to purchase products / services of the Alliance Partner during the validity of the Discount Coupon by producing the Voucher in the manner prescribed below:
1)Logging onto www.dominos...in.
2)Selecting the option to ‘Order Online’.
3)Selecting a Regular Margherita Pizza & proceeding to ‘Payment Options’
4)Choosing ‘e-voucher’ as the ‘Mode of Payment’ & entering the unique voucher code, provided to the Customer, in the box.
5)Upon selecting the ‘Redeem button’, the Voucher value will be deducted from the total order. The balance, if any, would be required to be paid, on delivery.

For Details –
http://www.icicibank.com/html/en/online-service...

Expired

Deal Wiki

87 Comments  |  
49 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
amit1515 wrote:

when one get cash back. I didn’t received it. Recharged 10 mins ago https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Update: Still no cash back almost 30 mins

50 rs Cash back is only for loading cash into wallet 500rs+ . Within 72 hrs working hrs

For recharging U can get 25 rs instant off for 100 rs + recharges.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not worked for me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys I lost my mobile number and my money stucked in icici pocket.
I have my debit card number and my cvv.
but unfortunately dont have expiry month and year.
Anyone can tell me what it may be.
I opened account 27-Apr-2015.
More than 1000 stucked. Please help

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@amit1515 wrote:

exp: 03/17

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@dimerneha wrote:

VU!

Guys help me if you can. I transferred 50 rs to a mobile number. Then registered that number on Pockets on different mobile but instead Pockets sent a 50 rs coupon redeemble to only bank. How do i cancel this coupon/transfer?

You’ll get a pass code if u said that one.. Then only receiver cam claim the money… If u haven’t.. Then it will cancel automatically in 3 days

Link Copied
eshoppingfreak wrote:

Physical card any cost?

should be 112rs in your pocket a/c for applying physical card

Link Copied

good find..vuns..

Link Copied
@dimerneha wrote:

VU!

Guys help me if you can. I transferred 50 rs to a mobile number. Then registered that number on Pockets on different mobile but instead Pockets sent a 50 rs coupon redeemble to only bank. How do i cancel this coupon/transfer?

What do you mean redeemable only to bank? How does that work?

So if I send pockets money to my mobile number, then I can deposit that money into my bank account where my mobile number is the registered number?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Existing user of Pockets. But applied today for physical card after reading this post, Didn’t got any notification about TANZ headphone offer prior/after applying for the card. What did i do wrong? Am i still eligible for the offer?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Mine is 04/17. I registered in May 2017.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I used this offer and got 100cb. Reduced to 50 now.not a good offer now compared to last week.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
@Akhil Dara wrote:

@dimerneha wrote:

VU!

You’ll get a pass code if u said that one.. Then only receiver cam claim the money… If u haven’t.. Then it will cancel automatically in 3 days

Perfect! That sounds like a solution i was looking for. Thanks. So, after 3 days, i’ll get my 50 back + 50 wallet cashback + 50 prepaid cashback of wechat recharge. Then, i will transfer everthing back to my bank. Good going Pockets!

@1cooldesidd Yes. Its like that only but on redemption page it will ask for valid bank details.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I tried but it is showing invalid number.
Have anybody tried to pay from debit card of icici packet?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yar recharge me hi problem hai iska, , recharge karo to 10 ya 20  min baad bali aata hai

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
@wish_u_deal wrote:

eshoppingfreak wrote:

Physical card any cost?

should be 112rs in your pocket a/c for applying physical card

Yup .. Money should be in your pocket wallet

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
@regikumar90 wrote:

good find..vuns..

Thnx https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied

Do I need an ICICI bank account for this or can I transfer from any bank ??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

within what time do we get 50Rs

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If you really love your money then plz don’t even think about using this app.They are cheaters and fraudsters.My 2000rs is stuck with them and i want to recover my money.I registered my TATA Indicom CDMA NO. and putted 2000rs in my Pocket Wallet…But now in just 2 days …They changed every condition.
1).You should login with the same mobile no registered .It will charge you 1.5 rs everytime and you should have internet data pack in same no only ..Even if you have double sim..
They are real thief..They never mentioned that you cannot use CDMA no for registration in Pocket ..but now in one night ..they are acting like thief..
If they want to increase the security they can send the OTP…but why charge ????
They are Harassing and cheating customers in the name of security..

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
@sneahil wrote:

yar recharge me hi problem hai iska, , recharge karo to 10 ya 20  min baad bali aata hai

Haan, pehle woh recharge ke paise leta hai phir Mobikwik CMD ko sms karke recharge karwata hai unse discount pe.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@mind20 wrote:

If you really love your money then plz don’t even think about using this app.They are cheaters and fraudsters.My 2000rs is stuck with them and i want to recover my money.I registered my TATA Indicom CDMA NO. and putted 2000rs in my Pocket Wallet…But now in just 2 days …They changed every condition.
1).You should login with the same mobile no registered .It will charge you 1.5 rs everytime and you should have internet data pack in same no only ..Even if you have double sim..
They are real thief..They never mentioned that you cannot use CDMA no for registration in Pocket ..but now in one night ..they are acting like thief..

Same here my 1000 stucked.
I am not able to use my money through visa card provided by them.
My registered sim is normal sim and the app is installed in my phone where nano sim is required. So now I have to go to airtel to get a nano sim and then i would be charged Rs. 1.5 every time I login to recharge. Further I can not use this money on any online website because it shows invalid card. Only I can do recharge from this app only evry time by spending Rs. 1.5 that also after getting a new sim and every time I have to change it in to the phone where app is installed.
Further the app can be installed in a phone having android version 4.1 and above only. Many times app shows under maintenance retry. this app is worst app in this universe. No customer care support.

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
@mind20 wrote:

Bro I registered with different no. still not faced any issue like this.
P.S. I have not used their android app from last 15 days.
Anyways u can use their Facebook app.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@single wrote:

@amit1515 wrote:

exp: 03/17

Thanks for your help. Karma given to you but it shows invalid card all time. Stupid ICICI pocket.

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
@amit1515 wrote:

@mind20 wrote:

Same here my 1000 stucked.
I am not able to use my money through visa card provided by them.
My registered sim is normal sim and the app is installed in my phone where nano sim is required. So now I have to go to airtel to get a nano sim and then i would be charged Rs. 1.5 every time I login to recharge. Further I can not use this money on any online website because it shows invalid card. Only I can do recharge from this app only evry time by spending Rs. 1.5 that also after getting a new sim and every time I have to change it in to the phone where app is installed.
Further the app can be installed in a phone having android version 4.1 and above only. Many times app shows under maintenance retry. this app is worst app in this universe. No customer care support.

Agree with u bro. Pathetic customer care support. I suggest u to use Facebook app.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Never waste my time with Icici offers. Apne liye dete hain ye offers, customers ke liye nai :-p

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@akxakash4 wrote:

@mind20 wrote:

how to do that?? It is asking debit card no. and pin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@amit1515 wrote:

I tried but it is showing invalid number.
Have anybody tried to pay from debit card of icici packet?

Has anybody successfully used Virtual Debit Card provided by ICICI pocket?

Link Copied
@akxakash4 wrote:

They updated the APP with all these conditions on May 30th. All versions older then v2.6 are no longer supported and will not work. So if you have an account on a non sim device or the account is on a device with a different sim, this APP won’t work.

One question about pockets on facebook. I already created a pockets account via APP. Now if I use the pockets APP on facebook will it be the same pockets account or a different one?

Link Copied

Anybody received Rs. 50 CB, for old users ?

JR

replyuser
Click here to reply