idea 3g Dongle offer @750 (5gb unlimited plan offer) Smile

Post
13
Voice
0
Image
mraj146
Shopping Friend

idea 3g Dongle offer @750 (5gb unlimited plan offer)

http://www.connectindia.in/idea/specialOffer.js…

not sure if they are offering both dongle and data for 750/-

Tictac
jitz
Deal Subedar

i think it was a msitake

Image
mraj146
Shopping Friend
jitz wrote:

i think it was a msitake


i used to buy MTS data card with 5gb/month in hyderabad for 750 some months back…. and even this is idea locked …so 750 pricing is not like impossible…

we can unlock these kind of modems easily…

Toureyaya
killerxter36
Deal Cadet
mraj146 wrote:

idea 3g Dongle offer @750 (5gb unlimited plan offer)

http://www.connectindia.in/idea/specialOffer.js…

not sure if they are offering both dongle and data for 750/-


I m struggling hard to understand that how can 5GB be unlimited.

Gun_shooting
Paani
Deal Cadet
killerxter36 wrote:

mraj146 wrote:

idea 3g Dongle offer @750 (5gb unlimited plan offer)

http://www.connectindia.in/idea/specialOffer.js…

not sure if they are offering both dongle and data for 750/-


I m struggling hard to understand that how can 5GB be unlimited.


It should be like 7.2 MBPS till 5 GB and 128 KBPS after that.

Image
mraj146
Shopping Friend
killerxter36 wrote:
I m struggling hard to understand that how can 5GB be unlimited.


if ur new to indian telecom , then i can expalin…. toungueout lol
there is NO true unlimited plan offer running now for any provider in 3g….. unlimited in their sense… is u get high speed in 3g mode till the data mentioned for the plan and after will reduce to normal speeds (144/256 kbps) speeds for the rest till your validity…

Toureyaya
killerxter36
Deal Cadet

thanks to you both.

I got it.
speed is unlimited (7.2 mbps or whatever mentioned in the plan)
and max download is 5 mbps.

and any ways, i m not new to indian telecom industry. I was working for BPL telecom when outgoing was 8 Rs per minute. during the end of 20th century.

and currently i ve Dell Streak 3G tablet, Sify wired broadband and MTS dongle (which i dont use anymore).

thanks again

Aap
parveshjagga
Deal Subedar
killerxter36 wrote:

thanks to you both.

I got it.
speed is unlimited (7.2 mbps or whatever mentioned in the plan)
and max download is 5 mbps.

and any ways, i m not new to indian telecom industry. I was working for BPL telecom when outgoing was 8 Rs per minute. during the end of 20th century.

and currently i ve Dell Streak 3G tablet, Sify wired broadband and MTS dongle (which i dont use anymore).

thanks again


How is dell streak 3 g tab and fr how much ????

Achillesr
Achilles
Dimer Of The Year 2012

Voted up smile superb deal

Gun_shooting
Paani
Deal Cadet

How to get this offer. I have filled the given form several times before but they never call.

Toureyaya
killerxter36
Deal Cadet

had bought it from BestBuy in November last year on Thanks giving day for 169 USD.

nice product for that price. but 1 main drawbacks.
Resolution is just average. not very impressive.
I plan to sell it and go for iPad 3 next month as i ve a trip planned to US in June.
let me know if interested. still in warranty and not even a single sign of wear n tear

Iron_man_boom
spook631
Deal Newbie

anyone got a callback or email? is it just the plan or the dongle is included in the offer? not sure if connectindia is a site of repute and this could just be a way to grab phone no.s and email.. and no t&c (temrs & conditions) link was provided for an offer that seems to be available pan-India..

my vote hence is neutral on this! smile

Shot
looter
Deal Major

1) Afaik they will charge extra for modem, they mentioned only about plan for modem and NOT ABOUT MODEM SALE.
2) Afaik, there is no 5GB unlimited plan with fup for 750rs in idea ( upto 7.2mbps till 5GB, thereafter 128kbps unlimited till validity period) you only have 6GB plan unlimited with FUP for 950rs ( upto 7.2mbps till 6GB, thereafter 128kbps unlimited till validity period) also they did not mention whether it is post paid or prepaid
3) I never heard of connectindia.in site.