Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Indiatimes-Samsung Nx 1000@23250

Indiatimes-Samsung Nx 1000@23250

455°
33% OFF 34900.0
14 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

coupon expired now…

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

vns, even without the coupon its a great price….but I guess there should be another coupon for new year in a day or two offering a similar discount

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is a great deal. Its actually priced at $430 at amazon and so its cheaper than US. This has APS-C sensor. I would highly recommend this for a camera. We are in good times with lots of big sensor and small cameras. Thankfully we are out of megapixel war with ultra small sensors and mediocre lens. smartphones thankfully came and finished that war. Now we have cameras like Sony RX100, Nikon V1/J1, Fuji XF1 plus interchangeable cameras like this samsung, Sony NEX series, Micro 4/3 etc.

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied
oli.ferns759 wrote:

vns, even without the coupon its a great price….but I guess there should be another coupon for new year in a day or two offering a similar discount

ditto vns machi

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Congrs for FPD.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Congrats for fpd

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Great Camera for price and features. Recently bought from Amazon UK for £349 (INR Rs. 29500) and got Samsung Galaxy Tab2 wifi free along with it. IT was available as Christmas offer in UK.
Still available in UK at local stores like Currys PC World.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Congrats for FPD bro:-} …

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Congos for FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Please avoid buying from Indiatimes,

They are a fraud company. They lure customers by giving extravagant deals, take the money and then cancel the order. Although they refunded the money in my case, I lost on that offer as well as some other really good offers.

I bought an ipad on their site on 12th December (for 19K); they had mentioned the expected delivery date as 22 December but now they canceled the order without asking me.

When I tried to call, no body answered the phone.

Now they are going to refunded my money but did not give the discount or compensation amount equaling to offer benefit.

This is completely unethical on their part as :

1. In the first place, when I paid for the product, they should have reserved my product; not oversell it.

2. They kept my money for 10 days; just think about the large sum they keep with them for this long.

I would recommend you not to buy from Indiatimes and also forward this to all you know.

Ref: Order No Order No. 3001779476

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Its a nice steal deal, yesterday saw this model at store with selling price Rs. 33800/-

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Well flipkart is much preferable, but selling only black model

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

VNS

Experienced Experienced
Link Copied
Tech_geek wrote:

VNS

tech geek bhai i think ur not watching Front page of DesiDime https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

replyuser
Click here to reply