Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
iPhone 5c Blue 16Gb - ₹ 30,000

iPhone 5c Blue 16Gb - ₹ 30,000

188°
28% OFF 41900.0

Deal Wiki

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

I got a paytm coupon for Rs. 5000 cash back (in paytm wallet) which will bring the price down to Rs. 26620 for iphone 5C 16gb. Let me know if anyone is interested to trade.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
stranger333 wrote:

I got a paytm coupon for Rs. 5000 cash back (in paytm wallet) which will bring the price down to Rs. 26620 for iphone 5C 16gb. Let me know if anyone is interested to trade.

how to make payment? is COD available?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How to trade?

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

COD not available.. I will trade against recharge or account deposit.. I was initially planning to use it, but now not going to use as I will wait for iphone 6.

Will give it to the best trade.. pm me ur trade.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
piyush.bardekar907 wrote:

How to trade?

no need to trade . u can also buy from paytm yourself with 5k cash back using code APPLE5K . price comes to 20000 for 8 gb 5c . and use APPLE7K for iphone 5s .. after cash back net price comes to 35 k

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

current paytm offer is good.. but just to clarify, the coupon I have is eligible for 5k cash-back on iPhone 5C 16gb, whereas under the current deal 5k cash back can be availed on either 8gb iPhone 5C or 16gb iPhone 5S.

replyuser
Click here to reply