Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Jabong 50 + 50 off

Jabong 50 + 50 off

578°
75% OFF 1000.0
Deal Cadet
ankitbagaria

Jabong 50+50 extra off
http://www.jabong.com/all-products/?promotion=f...

FLASH50
Extra 20% cashback with Freecharge
Extra 15% cashback with paytm

TERMS & CONDITIONS

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Shop for products on Jabong.com.
Once you click ‘Place Order’ in the cart, the ‘Secure Payment’ page will open. You’ll need to proceed stepwise from verifying your email details and shipping address through a review of your Order summary finally to the ‘Payment Options’ stage.
Hit ‘Pay with FC Wallet’ option and get 20% cashback from FreeCharge
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS

This Offer is open to all Freecharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified.
All transactions completed during the period starting from 1000 hrs on 15th April 2016 till 1000 hrs on 30th Apr 2016 shall be considered under this Offer.
20% cashback upto Rs. 250/- from FreeCharge on orders on Jabong paid via FC Wallet. .
Cashback will be credited in the form of e-vouchers to the wallet, valid for 6 months only and cannot not be refunded to bank.
Cashback valid only on 1 transaction on Jabong using FreeCharge wallet per user/mobile number/email id during the offer period.
The cashback amount will be calculated on the transaction value net of any refunds.
Cancelled bookings will not be eligible for any Cashback.
In case of booking cancellation, refund by FC wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days.
Cashback will be credited to FC Wallet within 24 hours.
Offer applicable only on latest version of Jabong website/app.
FreeCharge reserves the right to change/withdraw the offer at its discretion.

Expired

Deal Wiki

26 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

20% CB via Freecharge

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

vu

Link Copied
@oye_friend wrote:

20% CB via Freecharge

post the updated t nc of the offer !!

the tnc of this offer is showing 15 april to 30 april !!

Link Copied

Vu and my newly started alert send https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

This was fpd on 8th may. So this post holds good chance

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Vuns…
Specially for invicta watches..

I wish there were better apparel brands available though .. anyways will wait for Amazon tonight.. have very high expectations….it’s there fault though…they have spoilt us

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

All yepme https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

All transactions completed during the period starting from 1000 hrs on 15th April 2016 till 1000 hrs on 30th Apr 2016 shall be considered under this Offer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Jabong sell scrap under this flash sale tag. mostly customer returns goods
Link Copied

Guys if anyone have S or XS size then can go for The Vance trousers. They have superb quality.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is there anything good and not yepme??

Link Copied
@shivam0001 wrote:

your pic… is he that dancer dude on channel v?? he would be a good brand ambassador for yepme though..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@nujabs55 wrote:

@shivam0001 wrote:

your pic… is he that dancer dude on channel v?? he would be a good brand ambassador for yepme though..

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif yeah the dancer!

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Such a worst deal …. most of the men’s wear are Roadside Platform brand…. Called a YEPME … symptoms are clear that Jabong will short down the shop soon..

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

why am i not able to see the freeecharge wallet option?

i can see only 6 options in jabong : payumoney, paytm, mobikwik, Oxygen, ezeclick and airtel money.

Freecharge is missing!!!

Where am I going wrong?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same here unable to see freecharge

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Sb beekar h
yepme looks like duplicate

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@sunilmonteiro wrote:

why am i not able to see the freeecharge wallet option?

i can see only 6 options in jabong : payumoney, paytm, mobikwik, Oxygen, ezeclick and airtel money.

Freecharge is missing!!!

Where am I going wrong?

Ditto!
Tried the mobile website too. Guess, it works on the website.

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

no, neither on Website nor on Mobile site. Tried both

Link Copied

@BUTTERFLYBOY
@hunk123
@avgn
@rajrocks
@ankitbagaria

Hey guys, I am looking to buy lavie bag which is at 40% discount + taxes =1771
When I apply coupon Oxigen10 then I can’t find Paytm or mobikwik as payment option .only airtel money, payumoney and oxigen appears.

Can anyone suggest best way to utilize Paytm 15% & some coupon also. Any coupon suggestions are welcome.

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY
@hunk123
@avgn
@rajrocks
@ankitbagaria

When I apply coupon Oxigen10 then I can’t find Paytm or mobikwik as payment option .only airtel money, payumoney and oxigen appears.

Can anyone suggest best way to utilize Paytm 15% & some coupon also. Any coupon suggestions are welcome.

try to get a new android device. install using referral link in that.
you will get 250 jabong credits within 30 days in original account

Link Copied
@avgn wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY
@hunk123
@avgn
@rajrocks
@ankitbagaria

What about instant discount?

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY
@hunk123
@avgn
@rajrocks
@ankitbagaria

did u try bh extn?

Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY
@hunk123
@avgn
@rajrocks
@ankitbagaria

They hardly have any ongoing coupons now. I just stopped buying from them because every coupon has been linked to different set of things. Suppose you want to buy a Lavie Bag but sadly you get to know that the coupon you have gets applied on Fastrack bags only.

Edit: By the way they give coupons for the newly registered account. Did you check for that?

Link Copied
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY
@hunk123
@avgn
@rajrocks
@ankitbagaria

They hardly have any ongoing coupons now. I just stopped buying from them because every coupon has been linked to different set of things. Suppose you want to buy a Lavie Bag but sadly you get to know that the coupon you have gets applied on Fastrack bags only.

Edit: By the way they give coupons for the newly registered account. Did you check for that?

Jabong is no more my favourite either but matter of fact is certain products will be found cheaper there.
I had bought AT duffle bag at very good price. Lavie bags are at good discount there. But I wanted some coupon for instant discount + paytm for 15% discount.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY
@hunk123
@avgn
@rajrocks
@ankitbagaria

try it on JABONG app if u r a first time shopper at jabong……else sign up with a diff acc,

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

replyuser
Click here to reply