Or login using

Or login using

Forgot password?

Deal Baba Corner Top Offers: 1) Eye Checkup For Rs 1/- 2) Myntra Rs. 100 Off - No Minimum Purchase - Grab Coupon from Freecharge - Socks from Rs. 15, Tees from Rs. 99

Jaw Dropping Deal: Sure Men V8 Anti-Perspirant Deodorant 150ml at 39/- (19/- Shipping Extra)

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

72 Posts , 0 Voices
Rate It
Peelo
ephoenix

Deal Cadet


634 Karma

1 FPDs

194 Dimes

zubies4u2u wrote:

^^^yup. i bought it from one beauty centre in mumbai at 140rs,
nthg aganst thread owner smile voted up for price roll


Is it the smell? or something else?

Cotw_logo_by_tribble_of_doom-d564ip7
TUSHAAR

Deal Lieutenant


3188 Karma

8 FPDs

165 Dimes

^^ Completely shit.. is that really a Jaw Dropping deal.. sad

Dsc05536
dimer93

Deal Lieutenant


4382 Karma

4 FPDs

208 Dimes

Voted up bro… ANd suggested as well…
but not going for it..

Thumb-1411682
agneepath

suspended


174 Karma

1 FPDs

130 Dimes

VU +1, SHOPCLUES IS ALSO IN A URGE OF INCRESING PRICES
1st ADIDAS DEO= 19/-
2nd REEBOK DEO= 49/-
now SURE DEO= 59/-

even adidas mrp is 165, reebok mrp is 150 but sure mrp is 135/- only

Fire_hand
dealvolution

Shopping Friend


3277 Karma

0 FPDs

175 Dimes

agneepath wrote:

VU +1, SHOPCLUES IS ALSO IN A URGE OF INCRESING PRICES
1st ADIDAS DEO= 19/-
2nd REEBOK DEO= 49/-
now SURE DEO= 59/-

even adidas mrp is 165, reebok mrp is 150 but sure mrp is 135/- only


next will be Axe deo – mrp-150 –
jaw dropping price – 125 + 19 shipping.. lol

Thumb-1411682
agneepath

suspended


174 Karma

1 FPDs

130 Dimes

dealvolution wrote:

agneepath wrote:

VU +1, SHOPCLUES IS ALSO IN A URGE OF INCRESING PRICES
1st ADIDAS DEO= 19/-
2nd REEBOK DEO= 49/-
now SURE DEO= 59/-

even adidas mrp is 165, reebok mrp is 150 but sure mrp is 135/- only


next will be Axe deo – mrp-150 –
jaw dropping price – 125 + 19 shipping..
LOLs

T100poll_tendulkar_sachin_alt
shyamk128

Deal Cadet


412 Karma

1 FPDs

90 Dimes

VP +1, We should have to give feed back to shopclues.com that becoz of previous deals jaw didn’t dropping smile

Imag0404
Chirag

Deal Lieutenant


4769 Karma

21 FPDs

1,123 Dimes

neutral this time we can easily get adidas deos form yebhi for this price using 100 off

Imag0404
Chirag

Deal Lieutenant


4769 Karma

21 FPDs

1,123 Dimes

dealvolution wrote:

agneepath wrote:

VU +1, SHOPCLUES IS ALSO IN A URGE OF INCRESING PRICES
1st ADIDAS DEO= 19/-
2nd REEBOK DEO= 49/-
now SURE DEO= 59/-

even adidas mrp is 165, reebok mrp is 150 but sure mrp is 135/- only


next will be Axe deo – mrp-150 –
jaw dropping price – 125 + 19 shipping.. lol


Thumb-1411682
agneepath

suspended


174 Karma

1 FPDs

130 Dimes

Chirag wrote:

neutral this time we can easily get adidas deos form yebhi for this price using 100 off


Dear plz elabrote me how we can get deo of adidas at lower price and which 100 coupon.. there are no adidas deo in stock in yebhi yet any other option….

Avatar
geturchiru

Deal Cadet


569 Karma

0 FPDs

107 Dimes

shyamk128 wrote:

VP +1, We should have to give feed back to shopclues.com that becoz of previous deals jaw didn’t dropping smile


If lot of ppl don’t buy it, that will tell them

Avatar
praveena.smi...

Deal Newbie


36 Karma

0 FPDs

58 Dimes

Avatar
kmanish549630

Deal Newbie


26 Karma

0 FPDs

53 Dimes

12345
aryan

Deal Lieutenant


3197 Karma

0 FPDs

61 Dimes

Thanks for sharing your deal with us truly appreciate your effort but what is Sure Men? Never heard of this brand like that of REVE DORE which yebhi sells so proudly like its signature perfume but it smells nothing less then horse pee and I hope this is not just the same.

Thumb-1411682
agneepath

suspended


174 Karma

1 FPDs

130 Dimes

aryan wrote:

Thanks for sharing your deal with us truly appreciate your effort but what is Sure Men? Never heard of this brand like that of REVE DORE which yebhi sells so proudly like its signature perfume but it smells nothing less then horse pee and I hope this is not just the same.


ARYAN BRO THIS IS FOR YOU
http://www.suredeodorant….k/

Shopping_cartoon1_(1)
dealsguru09

Deal Cadet


111 Karma

4 FPDs

225 Dimes

aryan wrote:

Thanks for sharing your deal with us truly appreciate your effort but what is Sure Men? Never heard of this brand like that of REVE DORE which yebhi sells so proudly like its signature perfume but it smells nothing less then horse pee and I hope this is not just the same.


Aryan – Here is the link to latest Ad for the product from Uniliver i guess http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=5LqUF…A4 Akshay Kumar is brand ambassador, don’t think it’ll smell like horse pee toungueout lol lol

Avatar
smartfriend85

Shopping Friend


3074 Karma

4 FPDs

148 Dimes

I am not buying sure for sure.

Man
Smak

Deal Cadet


698 Karma

0 FPDs

123 Dimes

even I’m not buying SURE

12345
aryan

Deal Lieutenant


3197 Karma

0 FPDs

61 Dimes

Thank You my dear friends for enlightening me and waking me up I was sleeping for long in Caves of Himalaya and missed all the action first movie and Rowdy Rathore and now brands he has been selling. wink wink toungueout

12fb58dcb76ff1692d061a8982c3e193
DEAL$TER

Deal Hunter


11832 Karma

150 FPDs

4,438 Dimes

As far as i know sure is a decent European brand of unilever. It was also known as rexona i think. So no harm in buying it.

Avatar
chootkalatta678

suspended


20 Karma

0 FPDs

50 Dimes

this is very Bakwass deo.. don`t buy friends …..

i got a sample of v8 deo in More …. its just like Horse pee…….. eek

lol lol roll
Avatar
nishant_joshi

Deal Newbie


30 Karma

0 FPDs

51 Dimes

May be below link will help you take decision apart from fragrance.
Mainly for those who trusts brands. This is not from the local company.

http://www.unilever.co.uk/brands/personalcarebr…

Hulk_800x600
ashik94

Community Angel


16874 Karma

26 FPDs

370 Dimes

Avatar_1914
dealbook

suspended


495 Karma

1 FPDs

109 Dimes

Neutral Gear this time…..!!
Already have sufficient Deos n perfumes.

Mere ek Chemistry teacher bht chidh’te thhe in sab cheezon se… jab b aisi kkoi mehek aati thi… Class me zor se chilla kar poochte the… AAJ KON BINA NAHAYE AAYA HAI….”

Girls_cartoon_skull_skins_for_ipod_touch_4g-r4cc759e830074644b2ca2e4e2374dd22_fhl0d_8byvr_324
mehnaz_90

Deal Cadet


437 Karma

0 FPDs

130 Dimes

never heard of this brand

Avatar
hitesh786

Deal Newbie


33 Karma

0 FPDs

56 Dimes

Securedownload%20(1)
raja

Deal Cadet


212 Karma

4 FPDs

249 Dimes

agneepath wrote:

Chirag wrote:

neutral this time we can easily get adidas deos form yebhi for this price using 100 off


Dear plz elabrote me how we can get deo of adidas at lower price and which 100 coupon.. there are no adidas deo in stock in yebhi yet any other option….

buy from ebay use vodafone 100 off coupon code

Avatar
macromatician

Deal Cadet


185 Karma

3 FPDs

125 Dimes

Ordered one. Lets c how is it smile

Avatar
Bohra

Shopping Friend


6025 Karma

31 FPDs

371 Dimes

nishant_joshi wrote:

May be below link will help you take decision apart from fragrance.
Mainly for those who trusts brands. This is not from the local company.

http://www.unilever.co.uk/brands/personalcarebr…


Unilever Product then definately worth it..

64-18256-1-y
vicks619

Deal Cadet


970 Karma

2 FPDs

106 Dimes

recieved mine. the can looks cool with slide lock so that the button is not pressed accidently in the bags. this is not a deo, its persipirant which is to be used in underarms only to stop wseat and smelly underarms in summer. the fragrance is good

Subject Forum Store Posted By Latest Post Comments
Offer on Adidas Cricket Accessories Hot Deals - Online Sports365 kiara kiara ( view ) 1
Get Rs.50 by inviting your friends to PayUMoney! Hot Deals - Online Other akhilrahiman akhilrahiman ( view ) 1
Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual Sim at Rs 21950 cheapest Hot Deals - Online eBay vivaankumar vivaankumar ( view ) 1
Buy Jaipan 52Pcs Dinner Set at 54% Discount from Inf... Hot Deals - Online Infibeam tosara.hussain738 tosara.hussain738 ( view ) 1
Lumia 625 @ 11474 only...cheapest one Hot Deals - Online Amazon India nishu12131993 nishu12131993 ( view ) 1
Subject Forum Store Posted By Latest Post Comments
nokia lumia 525 @ 8848 ( for mobile app) Hot Deals - Online Flipkart hiren_111012628 hiren_111012628 ( view ) 1
Again Spicejet sale starting @ 1849 only all in Hot Deals - Online SpiceJet viksharma1987518 viksharma1987518 ( view ) 3
Again : 20 off on 30 recharge coupon Hot Deals - Online Other s_u_r reena7 ( view ) 7
Nokia X for Rs 6767 & All Colours Available:Black/Re... Hot Deals - Online Homeshop18 pulkitvatsa arinkumar ( view ) 13
Nokia X for Rs 6767 & All Colours Available:Black/Re... Hot Deals - Online Homeshop18 pulkitvatsa arinkumar ( view ) 13