Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
JioFI for 1999/- (Banner at official Jio site )

JioFI for 1999/- (Banner at official Jio site )

3157°
31% OFF 2899.0
Deal Subedar
chawla9052

Reliance Jio wi-fi hotspot JIOFI which is priced at 2899/- is showing Rs1999/- at their official site Jio.com (home page banner)

https://www.ji...m/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/369780/medium/355197314u9ce8.jpg?1481009278

Features
Portable Wi-Fi hotspot. Recommended to connect 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices and one on USB.
Enjoy HD voice calls, video calls and rich messaging on your 2G / 3G phone via JioJoin app.
Sleek and light-weight device to keep you connected on-the-go.
Powerful 2300mAh battery to go on for 6 hours, when charged to the fullest.

Expired

Deal Wiki

198 Comments  |  
92 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@kabir.999 wrote:

Is anyone else facing extremely slow speeds in jio 4g mobile phone sim card today? Its been 15 days since i have been using the sim and have downloaded more than 60GB. Today speeds were fine in the morning. But now speeds are really slo. Like 15-20KBps. Bangalore sim.

Now they have a 4gb limit after which the speeds drop to 128kbps.

No the speed limit is not there on Jiofi connections. its only for the Lyf phones and welcome offer sims

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@dushie wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@kabir.999 wrote:

Is anyone else facing extremely slow speeds in jio 4g mobile phone sim card today? Its been 15 days since i have been using the sim and have downloaded more than 60GB. Today speeds were fine in the morning. But now speeds are really slo. Like 15-20KBps. Bangalore sim.

Now they have a 4gb limit after which the speeds drop to 128kbps.

No the speed limit is not there on Jiofi connections. its only for the Lyf phones and welcome offer sims

Who told you? It’s applicable for all just that for some it will be applied later in batches. Even jiofi was under preview offer which would be converted to welcome offer.

Link Copied

My friend is using the same and is getting unlimited downloads, they jiofi device users have not been moved to welcome offer .

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@dushie wrote:

My friend is using the same and is getting unlimited downloads, they jiofi device users have not been moved to welcome offer .

My cousin is using one too and he has already been migrated. As I told they are doing it for everyone in a staggered manner. Without that there would be no reason as to why you are getting such low speeds. Check after 24hours or 6.30 (not sure how JIO is deciding the end of day) and it will be back up to normal speeds.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I too bought a JioFi device this Monday and has exhausted the free preview data of 2 gigs and is waiting to get migrated to the welcome offer of unlimited data. Was promised 48 hours of time to get migrated yesterday…

Link Copied
@ddhaam wrote:

I too bought a JioFi device this Monday and has exhausted the free preview data of 2 gigs and is waiting to get migrated to the welcome offer of unlimited data. Was promised 48 hours of time to get migrated yesterday…

I asked quite a few place for device but it is out of stock ..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@gotrajk wrote:

@ddhaam wrote:

I asked quite a few place for device but it is out of stock ..

Yeah. Everywhere I could see long queue in front of reliance stores.

Link Copied

Things would remain the same, don’t thing this is going to change, as there is a huge crowd to buy sims and also jiofi device now due to the free 3 months offer.

Link Copied

I did got jio sim but it is not activated yet .. How long does it take to get it activate ..
One point that store people pointed that ppl from diff state sim will take time to activate ..

Is there a way out guys..

any help would be appreciated…

Critic Critic
Link Copied
@kabir.999 wrote:

Yes yesterday the speeds were slow at many places, was not able to open webpages at times.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Planning to buy JioFi device.. for JioFi also data limited to 4GB per day ?? under which offer we get JioFi?? JioFi users help??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Welcome offer caps daily limit to 4 GB no matter if it is mobile of jiofi. That is my understanding.

Guys, I hear slow, slow and slow…..his it going down to 1 Mbps or even less?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@rawasthi29 wrote:

Welcome offer caps daily limit to 4 GB no matter if it is mobile of jiofi. That is my understanding.

Guys, I hear slow, slow and slow…..his it going down to 1 Mbps or even less?

bro it gets down to only 15-20kBps download speed. its pathrtic. but usable for IMs

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to increase its range.Range of jiofi is coming only in one room https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif .I have an old D-Link Dsl 2750u router.How to configure it as a repeater to extend range of jiofi?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Plz give me the direct link to buy jio hotspot

Link Copied
@amar09 wrote:

there is no online sale for JIOFI You have to visit nearest Reliance digital store with documents to purchase. It is not so easy boss.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@chawla9052 wrote:

@amar09 wrote:

there is no online sale for JIOFI You have to visit nearest Reliance digital store with documents to purchase. It is not so easy boss.

Ok boss .thnx

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Jiofi offer details please, any guy???

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Visit Any Reliance Store With Ur Aadhar Card For E-KYC Process (Activation Within 15 Min.) For Rs.1999.

replyuser
Click here to reply