Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Lava Iris 504Q+ for Rs 8,549.10 only

Lava Iris 504Q+ for Rs 8,549.10 only

71°
Deal Newbie
pankaj2081984

Brand new Iris 504Q+ with Manufacturer warranty and bill available for Rs 8,549.10.

Log onto Ebay and Search Iris 504Q+ or use below link and apply coupon code EBAYTYROO1

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Lava-Iris-504Q-1-3-GHz-Q…

Best Deal.

FLipkart Price – Rs 11,400
Snapdeal – Rs 11,400
Amazon Price – Rs 11,400

Expired
6 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Review about this phone?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Let me Say one thing abt this Mobile….!!!!
Simply Awesome…..!!!!
am not gonna talk abt the spec here…..
There are some hidden facts abt this mobile….!!!
It says 294 ppi but its wrong its 320 ppi which makes its display more crispier and vibrant…
This mobile comes with 4.22 jelly bean out of the box but its upgradeable to kitkat 4.4….
If u use the mobile with jellybean u cant move apps to SD card but if u upgraded to kikat u can easily move apps to SD card even though u have 5.5GB internal storage for apps and other stuffs…!!!!
This beauty Comes with Free Screen guard and Magnetic flip cover. If u close and open the mobile with flip cover mobile display automatically shuts down and on with the help of magnetic sensors which helps the battery to last long….!!!!
It has Asahi Trail Dragon glass so there is no use of screen guard so screen looks new always even decades because its stronger than corning corila glass:-)
Let me tell u abt wave functions…..!!!
Wave functions are Fabalous u dont need to touch just WAVE https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Last word abt this Mobile….!!!!!
Just dont think too much u will never get such a great mobile with this cost….!!!!
GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Its9490

Link Copied
pankaj2081984 wrote:

Let me Say one thing abt this Mobile….!!!!
Simply Awesome…..!!!!
am not gonna talk abt the spec here…..
There are some hidden facts abt this mobile….!!!
It says 294 ppi but its wrong its 320 ppi which makes its display more crispier and vibrant…
This mobile comes with 4.22 jelly bean out of the box but its upgradeable to kitkat 4.4….
If u use the mobile with jellybean u cant move apps to SD card but if u upgraded to kikat u can easily move apps to SD card even though u have 5.5GB internal storage for apps and other stuffs…!!!!
This beauty Comes with Free Screen guard and Magnetic flip cover. If u close and open the mobile with flip cover mobile display automatically shuts down and on with the help of magnetic sensors which helps the battery to last long….!!!!
It has Asahi Trail Dragon glass so there is no use of screen guard so screen looks new always even decades because its stronger than corning corila glass:-)
Let me tell u abt wave functions…..!!!
Wave functions are Fabalous u dont need to touch just WAVEhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
Last word abt this Mobile….!!!!!
Just dont think too much u will never get such a great mobile with this cost….!!!!
GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

source ?

Link Copied

last time i bought 504q and faced sensor problem, when call completed display will not appear and have to press power button to end call, even service centre people dont have clue about this. Bought that mobile after seeing lot of positive reviews, fortunate or unfortunate lost that mobile in market, bought lg g2 32gb after that, never recommended lava mobiles to ayone.

Link Copied
srini1973 wrote:

last time i bought 504q and faced sensor problem, when call completed display will not appear and have to press power button to end call, even service centre people dont have clue about this. Bought that mobile after seeing lot of positive reviews, fortunate or unfortunate lost that mobile in market, bought lg g2 32gb after that, never recommended lava mobiles to anyone.

replyuser
Click here to reply